Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
R.I.P. -Luke Perry, 52

"Luke Perry, best known for his roles on Beverly Hills, 90210 and Riverdale, has died. He was 52." 

https://www.etonline.com/luke-perry-beve...-52-120709
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That’s way too young! So sad!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I agree with Bunnie.  Way to young.  My he RIP.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

RIP, Luke.

Man..... He and 90210 were influential in my 20's. The show brought up real subjects that hadn't been previously addressed in television. Not the way they did it. I definitely had a crush on his character because he was the "bad boy" and that appealed to me. I had no clue he was in Riverdale. I'll have to check it out. RIP.

(03-06-2019, 12:15 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Man..... He and 90210 were influential in my 20's. The show brought up real subjects that hadn't been previously addressed in television. Not the way they did it. I definitely had a crush on his character because he was the "bad boy" and that appealed to me. I had no clue he was in Riverdale. I'll have to check it out. RIP.

He was pretty good in limited work in Riverdale, I'm interested to see how his plot arc there plays out with his passing.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Wonder how many chicks he hooked up with during his 90210 run.

(03-06-2019, 02:34 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Wonder how many chicks he hooked up with during his 90210 run.

Americus might have been one Wink

(03-06-2019, 02:34 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Wonder how many chicks he hooked up with during his 90,210 run.

You could round it up to 91%

9 0 2 1 NOOOOOO!!!!

Sorry for the bad joke. I thought about this dude every time I trimmed my sideburns in 1993.

RIP
gone too soon

(03-06-2019, 06:24 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(03-06-2019, 02:34 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Wonder how many chicks he hooked up with during his 90210 run.

Americus might have been one Wink

Big Grin  I'll never tell.....

(03-07-2019, 06:53 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(03-06-2019, 06:24 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Americus might have been one Wink

Big Grin  I'll never tell.....

Yes you would! Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???