Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Woman who left US to join Islamic State loses round in court

(This post was last modified: 03-05-2019, 12:44 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Woman who left US to join Islamic State loses round in court

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-joined-...itics.html

Something I think we can all agree on.

Keep Her Out or Lock Her Up (and throw away the key).

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Diplomatic immunity is granted at the discretion of the host country, and under terms dictated by the host country. When this woman was born, her family was still under the US's terms of diplomatic immunity. She is not a citizen of the US. Fortunately for her, she not stateless. She qualifies as a citizen of Yemen.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 03-05-2019, 01:47 PM by The Drifter.)

Let her rot in the Kitty Litter Box that she's in......
She joined terrorist so that makes her a terrorist
Waged War against the US of A and now she wants to come back
I Don't think so......
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(This post was last modified: 03-05-2019, 02:46 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(03-05-2019, 01:12 PM)mikesez Wrote: Diplomatic immunity is granted at the discretion of the host country, and under terms dictated by the host country.  When this woman was born, her family was still under the US's terms of diplomatic immunity.  She is not a citizen of the US.  Fortunately for her, she not stateless.  She qualifies as a citizen of Yemen.

I wish her well in war torn Yemen.  Heck, I think I already found her a few good candidates to be hubby #4 after her 3 prior ISIS hubby's were killed off.  That's the life she chose so she should fit in well

The Top Conflicts to Watch in 2019: Yemen

https://www.cfr.org/blog/top-conflicts-watch-2019-yemen

[Image: RTS29TNS.jpg]

[Image: stream_img.jpg]

[Image: lead_720_405.jpg?mod=1533691849]

Maxine Waters will be her biggest proponent once she figures out Trump is against her return.

Bring her back and charge her with treason. Win the conviction then put her to death.

Welcome to your new home ... Lovely Guantanamo Bay.

I am not in favor of bringing her back, but I have to say that I would bet after losing 3 husbands, and having a young toddler, and becoming homeless, that she has probably figured out that no one really wins in war.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

I feel for the kid but she should NOT be allowed back here. Ever. She made her bed.

I mean, she left the country to join a terrorist organization. I'm not sure why anyone's surprised by the outcome here...

(03-05-2019, 06:24 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: Bring her back and charge her with treason. Win the conviction then put her to death.

What is it about women that scare right-wingers to death?
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(03-06-2019, 12:00 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(03-05-2019, 06:24 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: Bring her back and charge her with treason. Win the conviction then put her to death.

Not a right-winger, but I can pretty safely say that when they join a terrorist organization, they shouldn't be treated like a lady anymore.

Lol. Wow.

If she was a citizen of the US, she would be entitled to nothing less. 
But she's not, and she never was. She was born a citizen of Yemen and she remains a citizen of Yemen.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Oh look, it's the always absolutely wrong about everything, starting with me being a right-winger Adam. Give him a hand, ladies and gentlemen, he's bound to get something right sooner or later.

(03-06-2019, 12:55 PM)mikesez Wrote:

If she was a citizen of the US, she would be entitled to nothing less. 
But she's not, and she never was. She was born a citizen of Yemen and she remains a citizen of Yemen.

Yeah, I probably should have completed my post better than I did. You're absolutely correct. But I'm guessing this going to come down to a judge to decide, so who knows? But my post is what I'd at least tell her we would pursue. And on that note, why would she want to come back, knowing that's a strong possibility?

(03-06-2019, 01:05 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote:
(03-06-2019, 12:00 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: What is it about women that scare right-wingers to death?

Oh look, it's the always absolutely wrong about everything, starting with me being a right-winger Adam. Give him a hand, ladies and gentlemen, he's bound to get something right sooner or later.

lol ... good dodge. Be sure to check under your bed tonight.

Tough guy v straw man. It's a toss up.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(03-06-2019, 02:05 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(03-06-2019, 01:05 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: Oh look, it's the always absolutely wrong about everything, starting with me being a right-winger Adam. Give him a hand, ladies and gentlemen, he's bound to get something right sooner or later.

lol ... good dodge. Be sure to check under your bed tonight.

Tough guy v straw man. It's a toss up.

What are you on about? Your incoherent babble makes you sound like Trump. What's this about a bed? Tough guy, straw man? What? Are you capable of helping me understand this gibberish?

A lady that I was talking to last night initially thought she deserved a 2nd chance so I asked her if it would be OK if she moved in next door to her house and she said No Way. She then stated if I put it that way, then perhaps we do need to restrict her from entering the US. Smile

Well here are just a couple of her quotes asking followers to kill people in America. Would you really want her loose in the same city your family lives? Why the right-winger remark? Obama probably would like her to stay out of the US as well. I believe he has even remarked as much.

Quote:“You can look up Obamas schedule on the white house website. Take down that treacherous tyrant!”

“go on drivebys” and “rent a big truck and drive all over them” at “Veterans, Patriot, Memorial etc Day parades.”