Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Golden Tate is entertaining the idea of joining the Jaguars

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 03-10-2019, 05:17 PM by p_rushing.)

Tell Ramsey to help pay for his family and get a discount

It depends on how much he is looking for. You can't fit much else in unless Foles isn't the QB or takes a lower deal.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Things are going to interesting in the coming weeks
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Pass. 31 years old and stats have declined drastically.

(03-10-2019, 06:03 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Pass. 31 years old and stats have declined drastically.

Agreed.

(03-10-2019, 06:56 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(03-10-2019, 06:03 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Pass. 31 years old and stats have declined drastically.

Agreed.
For a big contract? No, I don’t want him either.

But a mid level contract? Yes. He’s reliable, feisty and Foles trusts him. Boldin was super productive for the Ravens for a whole and their both fighters who run good routes.

(03-10-2019, 07:05 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(03-10-2019, 06:56 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Agreed.
For a big contract? No, I don’t want him either.

But a mid level contract? Yes. He’s reliable, feisty and Foles trusts him. Boldin was super productive for the Ravens for a whole and their both fighters who run good routes.

Agreed. Would be a good pairing with Foles if he comes at a reasonable price. Plus we need to make Jalen happy one of these offseasons lol

If he comes on a team friendly deal, to give Foles a security blanket and to make Jalen happy im all for it. Dede, Chark, Lee, and Tate with Jesse James/bringing ASJ back, Fournette and a O Line of Cam/Norwell/Linder/Richardson/J Taylor has the makings of a functional offense.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

(03-10-2019, 06:56 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:

Agreed.

He was like Foles’s third or fourth option. No thanks.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

(03-10-2019, 09:40 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote:

Yes, but if you look at who we are trotting out there now at WR, I think he could help us.

74 rec, 795 yards, 4 TD, 33 first downs.

If he was a Jag with those numbers, he would be 1st in receptions, 1st in yards, 2nd in TD, 2nd in first downs.

Bring in Tannehill and sign Amendola?

Ducks before incoming flames.....

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

(03-10-2019, 09:40 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote:

And he was Staffords #1 option for a long time. What's your point?

(03-11-2019, 08:28 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(03-10-2019, 09:40 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote: He was like Foles’s third or fourth option. No thanks.
And he was Staffords #1 option for a long time. What's your point?

That he's just not that good anymore.  It would be wasted money in my opinion.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(03-11-2019, 08:53 AM)Rico Wrote:
(03-11-2019, 08:28 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: And he was Staffords #1 option for a long time. What's your point?

That he's just not that good anymore.  It would be wasted money in my opinion.
4 straight 90 catch seasons and last year had a 74 catch season in 15 games.  That's not good?

He's actually still really good. Is he as good as he used to be? Of course not but he can still ball. I'm not saying to sign him to a big contract but I would want him here to add stability to arguably our least stable position.

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2019, 10:42 AM by jvillejagsn1.)

We always seem to catch a lot of WRs past their prime in FA lol but in his defense, how many of our WRs could say they're better than him right now? Lee? Maybe if he's healthy and doesn't drop the ball. Chark? I'd say no right now, but could be. Dede? I'd probably go with yes. Cole? I'd say no, but his potential is higher. Mickens? No. Might be worth a shot for the right price....
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

His stats are better than most of our guys and he will play hard if he comes here. The peer pressure from Jalen will be serious.

On the cheap...why not. If he is looking for a huge payday I'd take a hard pass.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

I just worry because I want Dede and Chark on the field as much as possible. Then there’s Lee and Cole and people want to draft someone... we barely run 3+ WR sets as it is

(03-11-2019, 12:21 PM)JNev Wrote: I just worry because I want Dede and Chark on the field as much as possible. Then there’s Lee and Cole and people want to draft someone... we barely run 3+ WR sets as it is

New playbook incoming

You don’t know what they’ll run or how often.