Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This FO is horrible!!

(This post was last modified: 03-15-2019, 08:39 AM by Jay Carter 904.)

(03-13-2019, 12:08 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote:
(03-13-2019, 11:58 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Dude. What game were you watching?! Blake couldn't complete a 5 yard out to Hurns. In what world is that play calling?

His games against Pitt and NE in the playoffs are vastly overrated by some on this board. That Pats defense last season was absolutely dreadful and he threw for 214 and TD against Pitt.

Also... The coach you're referring to about playcalling just became the OC of the Packers.
OCs go from team to team almost every year.  That means zero after the horrid OCs we've had getting jobs around the league when they were let go.  Yea i saw the bad passes and it bothered me as well.  As far as the down and distance on alot of drives, thats what mattered to me the most.  We kept trying to fit a square peg in a round hole just running hoping it would break big.  Iirc we are supposed to be a run first balanced team not a run first second and pass when running would be even more dumb than the first 2 downs.  

I also am not overrating the steelers and pats game.  I know they had their own issues, which is why i wasnt shocked the SB was a passing yardage fest although alot argue foles balled out like the pats defense was top 5 all of a sudden.  I expected a 400 yard game with everyone clowing the FO for running against the PAts when the pass wouldve took us to the ship.  I knew we were going down hill fast though when the game against KC we threw 40 times like we cant spell balance let alone do it correctly.  We run heavy and then get stopped.  Next game we pass more and blow it out the water then the following game we go pass heavy and fail.  Thankfully our former OC has a QB that can go pass heavy all the time.

Spot on. This guy knows what he is talking about. 

(03-14-2019, 02:19 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(03-11-2019, 08:23 PM)PAJag Wrote: I watch time and time again other teams trading their players they were going to get rid of for at least some compensation (Bennett to NE, Djax to philly etc) while we never get anything. Then we literally pay more for foles just for the sake of doing it?!???!! Really?!??! That is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard were married to a qb that’s never played a whole season for at least 3 years. Wow!!

https://twitter.com/danielrpopper/status...5446688768

Undecided
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!