Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
To those of you disappointed by the Foles deal, what would you have done differently?

(03-13-2019, 02:27 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(03-13-2019, 02:21 PM)BlueEyedJag Wrote: Big picture is the FO really needs to nail this draft...one like this could really solidify the Offense.

1st: Jawaan Taylor - RT - Florida
2nd: Chris Lindstrom - RG - Boston College
3rd: Jace Sternberger - TE - Texas A&M
3rd: Dawson Knox - TE - Ole Miss
I'm ok with Taylor in the 1st.

I'd much rather go:

1st- Hockenson
2nd- Paris Campbell
3rd- BA OT
3rd- BA guard
 Yea everybody has their flavor I just think the OL prospects dry up earlier than the TEs and Campbell is nice but WR would be behind TE/OG/OT for me.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-13-2019, 02:07 PM)rpr52121 Wrote:
(03-13-2019, 01:34 PM)SignMeUpAtQB Wrote: Lost Jackson and Gipson, with no replacements (Bryan looked average at best). Might see our defensive output drop a little. Offense is still terrible as of now (pre draft).

Now we are stuck with an average QB with loads of guarantees (and l imagine the cap hit is pushed towards the later years of Foles contract, which will limit flexibility). Next year we will need to retool the defense anyway bcs of the extensions, in the long run, Foles hurts more than he helps. You dont cash in for average, even if it means you are slightly better than what you were before for one freaking season. Thats a cheap move by the FO to make themselves look better and it seems to be working. The FO sold uns the Bortles to Foles upgrade for one year and people seriously think we are winning the superbowl this coming season.

Bottom line is, we went for average rather than taking the risk of getting a potential Franchise QB through the draft, not only that, but we are stuck with said average quarterback even though after the next coming season the defense will look different once we extend our best players, closing our win now window and forcing us to turn to the draft/FA to fill key positions anyway (both on offense and defense). Since Foles costs so freaking much, high profile FAs are out of the questions.
So basically next season is Boom or bust and after that the Foles contract limits our financial flexibility, which will mean that we will depend on the draft anyway to "rebuild" the team. Therefore imo we might as well have drafted a potential franchise QB instead of signing Foles.

Here is the thing. In 12 years, this franchise has been average or better only 2 times with only 1 playoff appearance.

Everyone always talks about the draft being the only way to get a Franchise QB, and statistically that is correct. But mainly because, once someone figures it out they never let them go. But finding that right guy is always a risky bet. A franchise take draft stabs for 20+ years and never find one and always draft one in the wrong year, have the wrong staff when they do, etc. In fact that happens to most NFL franchises. I think Mahomes is first QB the Chiefs have ever drafted to look like he will pan out, since 1960.

Yes, they probably paid Foles too much. Yes, this team has question marks, some huge questions marks. Every season, every NFL team has question marks especially in March, in June, In August. Most playoff teams still have question marks in January. Every good team though needs more than just the QB to win too. Yes they will lose some players this year, but the defense is easily still top 10. I rather take a bet on this current defense to return to some of the level they showed in 2017 and on more healthy on offense, be average or better to get into the playoffs for a year or 2 and see what happens.

I'd rather have a few seasons of average to good football, some playoffs, and a shot of more. They can always try to draft a franchise QB another year.

Everything you said AND Coughlin is getting up there; he doesn't want to spin his wheels for 3 years to draft and develop a QB, and that is IF they even find a legit franchise QB (as you point out, there is no guarantee you WILL even draft the right one. Did they not try that with Leftwich, Gabbert, Bortles?)

Everything considered, I'd have signed Foles, too. He's PROVEN he can win a ring, and even if that isn't likely, you KNOW it's possible with him. Bortles is one of the very worst first-round QBs to make it to a conference championship game. He is garbage. (24th in passing yards, 79.8 rating). 

Coughlin wants to compete now, even if odds aren't the greatest, at least they have a hope of contending with Foles. Plus, his teammates love and fight for him; I'm not sure Bortles brings that quality.

(03-13-2019, 02:24 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote:
(03-13-2019, 02:06 PM)BlueEyedJag Wrote: You keep getting better and better with your TE choices...Gesicki with a whooping 22/202 and 0 TDs.

So you couldn't have gotten Hurst and I'll give you the best possible case scenario in that we got a Guard to replace Cann (who we just resigned) instead of a 3T to replace Jackson (11M cap savings).

AR signed a 3yr/42M contract so 14M a year...so lets add on to the cap hell...

Doing things your way...the differences would be:

QB - Bridgewater (10M a year)
WR - Arob added (14M a year)
OG - Will Hernandez added and Taven Bryan subtracted.
FS - Tyrann added (14M a year)
DE - Fowler added (14M a year)
52 Million in additional cap used

vs.

Foles (22M a year)
3rd round pick (Fowler Trade)
30 Million in additional cap to spend on whatever...

1.) Just looking at it big picture I think the Hernandez/Bryan picks are a wash as Bryan will fill in for a void left by M.Jackson release.  Both Hernandez/Bryan were rated as "above average" by PFF.
2.) Foles is clearly a better upgrade than Bridgewater...now if you wanted to say Bridgewater + AROB vs. Foles then I might see your way of thinking but that would almost force a QB pick in the 1st round this year which would be one less premier draft slot to build around him with....that's even praying that Haskins falls and doesn't have to be traded up for.
3.) Fowler//Yannick weren't going to stay on the team together...I would rather have Yannick locked in long term and the 3rd rounder than Fowler.
4.) Tyrann at 14M for a FS would be dumb for the cap situation the Jags are in.

Stop it Bro...
You and this cap talk.  I'm no expert on the cap but i was going along the lines of Blake + Arob and maybe Teddy took over eventually or this season to lead us to QB next draft not this one.  I wanted to see Fowler at OLB like at UF moreso than strictly DE but thats another thing.  Foles maybe better than BB/Bridgewater but i'll take a more built team overall than a QB 30 plus just cause.  I cant say Gesecki or Hurst would've had the same output here and how i would've used them but thats neither here nor there also.  Tyrann is because of where we are now.  If i had my choices then we could go FS this draft and save that money and still get a pick high for OL or TE with Defensive depth next.  We could keep going but my way would've made this team alot more fit for the future than this ship or bust situation we are in now trying to hold strong.
If I ignore the cap implications too...

I would have traded for OBJ...signed CJ Mosley to MLB and shift Jack outside...Kept AROB...cut Gipson sign Earl Thomas...signed Leveon Bell...

I mean the point I'm trying to get through to you is that we would be well over the cap if it was done they way you say...

I would've fired Gus Bradley sooner. Other than that I won't pretend to be any better than the guys getting paid the big bucks.

I wouldnt have signed Foles, and tried to get a guy in the draft, preferably Haskins. If the value/price for a trade to get him wasnt right I would trade down and aim for an extra 1st or second next year as teams seem to value next years pick less than this years.

I would then try to sign Tannenhill who is a much more accurate QB with injury history or I would have signed Fitz. Actually I think I would try that before the draft. I have an open competition in camp and ride my players whereever they take me.

If I fail to win the 1st overall outright. I use my extra picks to acquire it if I think 'the man' is there.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(03-13-2019, 01:04 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: I wouldn't have given him extra money just for the sake of giving him extra money....

Turns out Blake is the one we gave extra money just for the sake of giving extra money.

(03-13-2019, 02:35 PM)BlueEyedJag Wrote:
(03-13-2019, 02:24 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: You and this cap talk.  I'm no expert on the cap but i was going along the lines of Blake + Arob and maybe Teddy took over eventually or this season to lead us to QB next draft not this one.  I wanted to see Fowler at OLB like at UF moreso than strictly DE but thats another thing.  Foles maybe better than BB/Bridgewater but i'll take a more built team overall than a QB 30 plus just cause.  I cant say Gesecki or Hurst would've had the same output here and how i would've used them but thats neither here nor there also.  Tyrann is because of where we are now.  If i had my choices then we could go FS this draft and save that money and still get a pick high for OL or TE with Defensive depth next.  We could keep going but my way would've made this team alot more fit for the future than this ship or bust situation we are in now trying to hold strong.
If I ignore the cap implications too...

I would have traded for OBJ...signed CJ Mosley to MLB and shift Jack outside...Kept AROB...cut Gipson sign Earl Thomas...signed Leveon Bell...

I mean the point I'm trying to get through to you is that we would be well over the cap if it was done they way you say...

I'm not saying ignore it but we wouldnt be in cap hell if those decisions were made.  You are going by current cap with current additions and hits for current cuts.  Every cut and contract wouldnt have been the same with a different plan for the future.  Thats my point
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

(03-13-2019, 12:07 PM)JagFanFirst Wrote: Don't tell me you'd take Haskins or Murray, because those two players will be gone before the seventh pick. So now what?  Do you trade up to get Haskins? If Foles needs more offensive weapons to succeed, then the same can be said of Haskins.  And yet with a trade, you'd have fewer picks to acquire those players. Sure, you can grab at TE or WR in free agency, but what makes you think the Jags wouldn't overpay for them, like this did for Moncrief?  The fact is, Foles' salary puts him roughly among the top 15 QBs in the league, which, based on his last two seasons, is where he belongs. 

If you discard Foles (and can't get Haskins or Murray), then what?  Do you draft Grier, or Jones with the second pick? What if those guys aren't available? And even if they were, do you feel comfortable starting a second-tier rookie from a bad quarterback class?

And what about free agent quarterbacks? You'd rather have Bridgewater than Foles? How about Tannehill, the guy who we beat last year on his own home field?

What about a trade for a backup quarterback?  What about Nick Mullens, a guy who's TDs and INTs were nearly identical to Bortles? 10-13 vs. 11-13? Who else is available? Tyrod Taylor? Seriously?

Here's what I like about the Foles deal.  Next year, the Jags are going to play the toughest schedule in their history. I can't think of one weak team--even the Jets, with Bell and an improved Darnold, will be tough. But Foles has been through this. He's flourished in one of the toughest media markets in the country.  When he started last year at the end of the season, the Eagles had to win every game to squeak into the playoffs. And they did, with Foles. Plus, since the Jags didn't have to give up any picks to get him, they can use that 1st, that 2nd, and those two 3rds to fill a lot of holes in the offense.

Thoughts?

My thoughts are that I agree with you.  

I like the Foles signing.   I think it's the right thing to do.   We fans have been clamoring for years for competent QB play, and we went out and got the best free agent quarterback and paid him an average QB salary.  

We've filled a Grand Canyon-sized hole in our offense.  We weren't going anywhere without a QB.   It's a weak QB class in the draft, and quarterbacks drafted in the first round turn out to be average to below average most of the time.   Haskins?   A lot of people say he's a project.   Trade up to get him?   And expend all our draft capital to do it, and have no draft picks left to fill out the offense around him?  I don't like that plan at all.  

We know what we're getting with Foles: a competent veteran QB, which is what this team has been crying out for for many years.

(03-13-2019, 02:57 PM)Inziladun Wrote: I would've fired Gus Bradley sooner. Other than that I won't pretend to be any better than the guys getting paid the big bucks.

Absolutely.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(03-13-2019, 03:19 PM)RealJagsFan Wrote:
(03-13-2019, 01:04 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: I wouldn't have given him extra money just for the sake of giving him extra money....

Turns out Blake is the one we gave extra money just for the sake of giving extra money.

The front office made a lot of blunders last offseason. Bortles was the big one, but so was signing Moncrief and letting A-Rob go.

(03-13-2019, 03:36 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote:
(03-13-2019, 02:35 PM)BlueEyedJag Wrote: If I ignore the cap implications too...

I'm not saying ignore it but we wouldnt be in cap hell if those decisions were made.  You are going by current cap with current additions and hits for current cuts.  Every cut and contract wouldnt have been the same with a different plan for the future.  Thats my point

Once again how would holding on to Arob/Fowler/signing Tyrann for 14 M be helping our cap situation?

That is my question to you...

Listening to 1010...they're interviewing the Eagles play by play radio guy....this guy loves Foles and thinks he's gonna be great in Jax. I actually don't know many Eagles fans---folks who have actually seen him play every game--who are down on Foles.

(03-13-2019, 04:59 PM)JagFanFirst Wrote:
(03-13-2019, 03:19 PM)RealJagsFan Wrote: Turns out Blake is the one we gave extra money just for the sake of giving extra money.

The front office made a lot of blunders last offseason. Bortles was the big one, but so was signing Moncrief and letting A-Rob go.

Can we stop with this. Numerous reports have come out that A Rob was done with Jags and didn't want to stay despite them matching the Bears offer. Maybe it was because the Jags decided to keep Bortles, but I think it was more issues with the front office.

(03-13-2019, 05:22 PM)JagFanFirst Wrote: Listening to 1010...they're interviewing the Eagles play by play radio guy....this guy loves Foles and thinks he's gonna be great in Jax.  I actually don't know many Eagles fans---folks who have actually seen him play every game--who are down on Foles.

He was a backup QB and helped win them a ring. Of course they will rate him.

Let's not forget though if we hadn't have been hosed by refs it would have been Foles v Bortles.

I have faith Foles will be marginally better but we still would have stunk last year with the line and receivers. There is no Jeffrey / ertz

(03-13-2019, 05:16 PM)BlueEyedJag Wrote:
(03-13-2019, 03:36 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: I'm not saying ignore it but we wouldnt be in cap hell if those decisions were made.  You are going by current cap with current additions and hits for current cuts.  Every cut and contract wouldnt have been the same with a different plan for the future.  Thats my point

Once again how would holding on to Arob/Fowler/signing Tyrann for 14 M be helping our cap situation?

That is my question to you...

I wouldnt have signed tyrann..  I would've picked up two first with GB or Oak or now even NY, and drafted the byron kid for FS or another.  thats ford hockenson and fs or wr in whatever order and saving that extra 14
Season Tix, Section 409

I would've signed offenssive lineman first,and then go after a qb.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(03-13-2019, 02:07 PM)rpr52121 Wrote:
(03-13-2019, 01:34 PM)SignMeUpAtQB Wrote: Lost Jackson and Gipson, with no replacements (Bryan looked average at best). Might see our defensive output drop a little. Offense is still terrible as of now (pre draft).

Now we are stuck with an average QB with loads of guarantees (and l imagine the cap hit is pushed towards the later years of Foles contract, which will limit flexibility). Next year we will need to retool the defense anyway bcs of the extensions, in the long run, Foles hurts more than he helps. You dont cash in for average, even if it means you are slightly better than what you were before for one freaking season. Thats a cheap move by the FO to make themselves look better and it seems to be working. The FO sold uns the Bortles to Foles upgrade for one year and people seriously think we are winning the superbowl this coming season.

Bottom line is, we went for average rather than taking the risk of getting a potential Franchise QB through the draft, not only that, but we are stuck with said average quarterback even though after the next coming season the defense will look different once we extend our best players, closing our win now window and forcing us to turn to the draft/FA to fill key positions anyway (both on offense and defense). Since Foles costs so freaking much, high profile FAs are out of the questions.
So basically next season is Boom or bust and after that the Foles contract limits our financial flexibility, which will mean that we will depend on the draft anyway to "rebuild" the team. Therefore imo we might as well have drafted a potential franchise QB instead of signing Foles.

Here is the thing. In 12 years, this franchise has been average or better only 2 times with only 1 playoff appearance.

Everyone always talks about the draft being the only way to get a Franchise QB, and statistically that is correct. But mainly because, once someone figures it out they never let them go. But finding that right guy is always a risky bet. A franchise take draft stabs for 20+ years and never find one and always draft one in the wrong year, have the wrong staff when they do, etc. In fact that happens to most NFL franchises. I think Mahomes is first QB the Chiefs have ever drafted to look like he will pan out, since 1960.

Yes, they probably paid Foles too much. Yes, this team has question marks, some huge questions marks. Every season, every NFL team has question marks especially in March, in June, In August. Most playoff teams still have question marks in January. Every good team though needs more than just the QB to win too. Yes they will lose some players this year, but the defense is easily still top 10. I rather take a bet on this current defense to return to some of the level they showed in 2017 and on more healthy on offense, be average or better to get into the playoffs for a year or 2 and see what happens.

I'd rather have a few seasons of average to good football, some playoffs, and a shot of more. They can always try to draft a franchise QB another year.
You practically read my mind. This is exactly how I feel about it

(This post was last modified: 03-13-2019, 07:15 PM by Caldrac.)

(03-13-2019, 12:07 PM)JagFanFirst Wrote: Don't tell me you'd take Haskins or Murray, because those two players will be gone before the seventh pick. So now what?  Do you trade up to get Haskins? If Foles needs more offensive weapons to succeed, then the same can be said of Haskins.  And yet with a trade, you'd have fewer picks to acquire those players. Sure, you can grab at TE or WR in free agency, but what makes you think the Jags wouldn't overpay for them, like this did for Moncrief?  The fact is, Foles' salary puts him roughly among the top 15 QBs in the league, which, based on his last two seasons, is where he belongs. 

If you discard Foles (and can't get Haskins or Murray), then what?  Do you draft Grier, or Jones with the second pick? What if those guys aren't available? And even if they were, do you feel comfortable starting a second-tier rookie from a bad quarterback class?

And what about free agent quarterbacks? You'd rather have Bridgewater than Foles? How about Tannehill, the guy who we beat last year on his own home field?

What about a trade for a backup quarterback?  What about Nick Mullens, a guy who's TDs and INTs were nearly identical to Bortles? 10-13 vs. 11-13? Who else is available? Tyrod Taylor? Seriously?

Here's what I like about the Foles deal.  Next year, the Jags are going to play the toughest schedule in their history. I can't think of one weak team--even the Jets, with Bell and an improved Darnold, will be tough. But Foles has been through this. He's flourished in one of the toughest media markets in the country.  When he started last year at the end of the season, the Eagles had to win every game to squeak into the playoffs. And they did, with Foles. Plus, since the Jags didn't have to give up any picks to get him, they can use that 1st, that 2nd, and those two 3rds to fill a lot of holes in the offense.

Thoughts?

It's not my money. So I really don't give a [BLEEP] what the team does. Everything I say is just an opinion. With that said...

I honestly wasn't sold nor convinced that our solution at QB was going to be found during this year's off season. I don't like any of this year's QB's in next month's draft. At least not with a top ten selection. And I don't think Foles being here, even with his former QB coach is enough to really get this team over the hump. Our offense is a god damned [BLEEP] show. Between the injuries, lack of depth and lack of experience it's a glaring problem. 

Foles isn't going to come in here and fix all of it on his own. His supporting cast with the Eagles, whether it was under Chip Kelly or Doug Pederson, it was vastly.... VASTLY superior to the tools he'll be handed this summer to start training camp with. And even if they go all out on offense with this year's class. It's seldom you see instant impact from rookies at skill positions. It can happen. But it is indeed rare that it does. 

I don't buy into that Strength of Schedule bull [BLEEP] either. It looks tough on paper. But what's on paper Vs. what happens between training camp, the draft, free agency, preseason and prior to the individual match-up's on a week-to-week basis is anybody's guess. We had a soft schedule in 2017 when you looked at the injuries that hindered our entire division. And we still managed to beat Buffalo at home, Pittsburgh on the road and we could have and SHOULD have walked away from New England with our first trip to a Superbowl had this coaching staff not called a pansy [BLEEP] game in the 2nd half. 

I don't think Foles contract is as bad as some people think it is around here. It's not like we're on the hook with an Alex Smith contract and situation. Or an underwhelming performer like Kirk Cousins sporting an overwhelming cap hit where he basically showed the NFL last year that he's an okay QB and not a franchise QB. Even with the talent he had around him with the Vikings, and even with his OC being fired (our guy now... by the way), he still failed to live up to the off season hype. 

I think we'll be getting the diet version of Kirk Cousins in 2019 with Nick Foles under center. Was he the best option for the price tag? I don't know. Remains to be seen. But they could have pursued Tyrod Taylor who is capable of managing games and not costing his team any games with a defense that may only need a FS and ILB to fix some of it's miscues from 2018. But it's a lot of work in progress. 

So, in fairness. I'll say this. I am currently indifferent to the signing of Nick Foles because it's a pretty [BLEEP] year to get a QB. Just too many questions regarding this offense at the moment. And even IF they manage to stay healthy for roughly 75% of the games this year. We still have to worry about the new OC clicking with Foles and this personnel. We'll also more than likely be leaning on several rookies and 2nd - 3rd year players again. And it's yet another learning curve for all involved. So, I would just say to those who feel Foles is the answer to our prayers. 

Dial it back a little. Nick Foles is in Jacksonville now. Not Philadelphia. The Eagles won a Superbowl. Not just Foles. And people seem to forget that [BLEEP]. But not me....

[Image: tenor.gif]
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 03-13-2019, 07:19 PM by JagsFansince1995.)

(03-13-2019, 07:11 PM)Caldrac Wrote:

Thoughts?

It's not my money. So I really don't give a [BLEEP] what the team does. Everything I say is just an opinion. With that said...

I honestly wasn't sold nor convinced that our solution at QB was going to be found during this year's off season. I don't like any of this year's QB's in next month's draft. At least not with a top ten selection. And I don't think Foles being here, even with his former QB coach is enough to really get this team over the hump. Our offense is a god damned [BLEEP] show. Between the injuries, lack of depth and lack of experience it's a glaring problem. 

Foles isn't going to come in here and fix all of it on his own. His supporting cast with the Eagles, whether it was under Chip Kelly or Doug Pederson, it was vastly.... VASTLY superior to the tools he'll be handed this summer to start training camp with. And even if they go all out on offense with this year's class. It's seldom you see instant impact from rookies at skill positions. It can happen. But it is indeed rare that it does. 

I don't buy into that Strength of Schedule bull [BLEEP] either. It looks tough on paper. But what's on paper Vs. what happens between training camp, the draft, free agency, preseason and prior to the individual match-up's on a week-to-week basis is anybody's guess. We had a soft schedule in 2017 when you looked at the injuries that hindered our entire division. And we still managed to beat Buffalo at home, Pittsburgh on the road and we could have and SHOULD have walked away from New England with our first trip to a Superbowl had this coaching staff not called a pansy [BLEEP] game in the 2nd half. 

I don't think Foles contract is as bad as some people think it is around here. It's not like we're on the hook with an Alex Smith contract and situation. Or an underwhelming performer like Kirk Cousins sporting an overwhelming cap hit where he basically showed the NFL last year that he's an okay QB and not a franchise QB. Even with the talent he had around him with the Vikings, and even with his OC being fired (our guy now... by the way), he still failed to live up to the off season hype. 

I think we'll be getting the diet version of Kirk Cousins in 2019 with Nick Foles under center. Was he the best option for the price tag? I don't know. Remains to be seen. But they could have pursued Tyrod Taylor who is capable of managing games and not costing his team any games with a defense that may only need a FS and ILB to fix some of it's miscues from 2018. But it's a lot of work in progress. 

So, in fairness. I'll say this. I am currently indifferent to the signing of Nick Foles because it's a pretty [BLEEP] year to get a QB. Just too many questions regarding this offense at the moment. And even IF they manage to stay healthy for roughly 75% of the games this year. We still have to worry about the new OC clicking with Foles and this personnel. We'll also more than likely be leaning on several rookies and 2nd - 3rd year players again. And it's yet another learning curve for all involved. So, I would just say to those who feel Foles is the answer to our prayers. 

Dial it back a little. Nick Foles is in Jacksonville now. Not Philadelphia. The Eagles won a Superbowl. Not just Foles. And people seem to forget that [BLEEP]. But not me....

[Image: tenor.gif]
Better said than I have been trying too.  Hope we are in the "they were wrong" group when it's all said and done.
Season Tix, Section 409

I really don't understand that you can be disappointed about this. He got a fair deal in my eyes and a massive upgrade from Baked Bortles.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]