Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bortles Released. Not Post June 1st designated.

Sad but expected.

NH3...
"AZANE"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 03-13-2019, 08:34 PM by jagshype.)

a chapter ends, and another begins

(This post was last modified: 03-13-2019, 08:35 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

In all honestly, I feel bad for BB5. He always tried hard and was good in the community. It isn't his fault that he was over drafted. His career was the casualty of bad coaches and a poor front office who refused to build an offense around his strengths. I hope he finds success, but then again, being another Chad Henne to ride out his career isn't a bad thing.

Didn’t think I would be sad about this, but i am. Gonna miss Blake. Obviously we had to move on, but he’s still my QB st heart. Will never forget that wild ride in 2017, and how he always showed up for the biggest games. You will be missed Blake. Best of luck to you. #BOAT

(03-13-2019, 08:42 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Didn’t think I would be sad about this, but i am. Gonna miss Blake. Obviously we had to move on, but he’s still my QB st heart. Will never forget that wild ride in 2017, and how he always showed up for the biggest games. You will be missed Blake. Best of luck to you. #BOAT

Pretty much how i feel

Well there goes another non memorable QB in a franchise history of blah QBs. In this offensive era we still have Brunell as our best. Man it is hard to get a QB.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

[Image: QuarrelsomeNegligibleBird-size_restricted.gif]

(This post was last modified: 03-13-2019, 08:52 PM by PAJag.)

(03-13-2019, 08:43 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [quote='Talented Kalamari' pid='1199802' dateline='1552524128']
Didn’t think I would be sad about this, but i am. Gonna miss Blake. Obviously we had to move on, but he’s still my QB st heart. Will never forget that wild ride in 2017, and how he always showed up for the biggest games. You will be missed Blake. Best of luck to you. #BOAT
Sad day I’ll always love you Blake. The hatred from the media and other fans made our bond much stronger you never deserved the treatment you got. I nearly cried watching you shed tears after we let the afcg slip away I know how much that would of meant to you.

Sheesh

Bunch of saps.

Glad he’s gone. Love the kid’s attitude but he just throws so many ugly passes, I’m glad I don’t have to see come from my team’s QB.

Hell go on to be Brady's backup and kill it when Brady retires and finally raise the Lombardi

O Captain, my Captain!

Well it was a long time coming. For his sake I hope he goes somewhere and surprises a lot of people as he gets older

Who knows? Foles sure turned around in these past few years. Anything is possible I suppose.

[Image: tenor-8.gif]

(03-13-2019, 08:49 PM)PAJag Wrote:
(03-13-2019, 08:43 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(03-13-2019, 08:42 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Didn’t think I would be sad about this, but i am. Gonna miss Blake. Obviously we had to move on, but he’s still my QB st heart. Will never forget that wild ride in 2017, and how he always showed up for the biggest games. You will be missed Blake. Best of luck to you. #BOAT
Sad day I’ll always love you Blake. The hatred from the media and other fans made our bond much stronger you never deserved the treatment you got. I nearly cried watching you shed tears after we let the afcg slip away I know how much that would of meant to you.
I didnt nearly cry but nearly broke my tv when we kneeled the ball with a minute left and ran the ball 15 straight time to let them right back in it to pretty much give it away

I am sad he's gone.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

Never hurt, never blamed others, funny when micd up.. He shined when everyone was healthy but couldnt carry an offense of backups.. I wish him the best.. Hope he dont sign with the Pats

A few lessons this franchise should learn from the Bortles era.

No more drafting 'project' QBs with a top five pick

Unless the quarterback in question is Andrew Luck or Trevor Lawrence, do everything you can to make sure your rookie QB sits on the bench the first year and learns. Caldwell, I believe drafted Bortles with this intent, but for some reason, Bradley threw him into the fire early.

Probably not a good idea to keep hiring/firing offensive coordinators every year. It makes it even harder for a rookie to learn one system, and they have to adjust to another. This is actually why A-Rob said he left Jax.

I do wish Blake luck. He handled all of the criticism, fair and unfair, with class. He is durable, and he can run. I'm sure another team will pick him up.

Blake seemed like a good person but just a bad NFL QB. He will land a backup role somewhere. This is way overdue!
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

I guess fully absorbing his cap hit this year is how they plan to re-sign Ngaokue, Jack and Ramsey next year.

I will miss BB5 to say the least. He was our most durable QB other than Garrard and his stats (other than turnovers) was second best in our team's history if I not mistaken. He was dealt an bad hand from day one w/respect to four different systems and head coaches within his five years of being our signal caller.

NH3...
"AZANE"