Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Obama sends get out of jail free card to Hillary

So what we have been feed by Fox is true 
The fix was in for Hillary, the DOJ told The FBI to not charge Hillary 

So who told the DOJ to sweep it under the rug?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/chart-r...ge-clinton
“You may never know what results come of your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results.”
“If you find a way to motivate an idiot you have a motivated idiot”

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This has been the biggest cover up in US history.

Hillary will get what is coming to her.

If all this shakes out to be true, I'm going to be thoroughly disgusted. How can you let or force your executive branch to politicize the DOJ like this? There is no way this can be allowed to slide and a ton of folks need some prison time. Obama's term: Corruption with a smile!
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

What a tar baby.
That this woman thought she could just announce to the public, "here are the e-mail records, everything you need is here, and I deleted the ones you don't need! Cool right?" will never cease to gall me.

What I wonder.. how many of the clowns Trump has surrounded himself with have duplicated her hubris? Jared has, for sure. I hope his two atty generals and two secretaries of state have not, though.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(03-14-2019, 09:16 AM)B2hibry Wrote: If all this shakes out to be true, I'm going to be thoroughly disgusted. How can you let or force your executive branch to politicize the DOJ like this? There is no way this can be allowed to slide and a ton of folks need some prison time. Obama's term: Corruption with a smile!

On one level, Hillary was clearly breaking the rules and clearly trying to hide something.  An thorough, independent, investigation should have been done way back in 2013 when this first became known.

But on another level, every email that is ever sent is stored in two places.  The investigation would be finite.  It wouldn't take long to get the spooks to round up the logs of the suspected recipients.  Remember, no warrant is required to search foreign communication.  Suppose they did exactly that.  Suppose they were done in a week.  Would we believe that they had been thorough? They wouldn't be able to reveal their exact methods nor their exact suspects.  So even if they had done it, and found nothing compromising, most people would never believe they had done it. 

That's why this is a tar baby.

(03-14-2019, 09:54 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(03-14-2019, 09:16 AM)B2hibry Wrote: If all this shakes out to be true, I'm going to be thoroughly disgusted. How can you let or force your executive branch to politicize the DOJ like this? There is no way this can be allowed to slide and a ton of folks need some prison time. Obama's term: Corruption with a smile!

On one level, Hillary was clearly breaking the rules and clearly trying to hide something.  An thorough, independent, investigation should have been done way back in 2013 when this first became known.

But on another level, every email that is ever sent is stored in two places.  The investigation would be finite.  It wouldn't take long to get the spooks to round up the logs of the suspected recipients.  Remember, no warrant is required to search foreign communication.  Suppose they did exactly that.  Suppose they were done in a week.  Would we believe that they had been thorough? They wouldn't be able to reveal their exact methods nor their exact suspects.  So even if they had done it, and found nothing compromising, most people would never believe they had done it. 

Thorough as in to document a long line of corruption...sure that is a daunting task but doable. It's even more dificult when you don't follow Federal law and utilize your own servers. I have a real issue with not attempting a REAL investigation outside the control of the corrupt DOJ. Why no Special Council? I mean Mueller is on year two with arguably lesser and mostly fantasized information. In any case, it doesn't take a long list to show absolute law breaking and reason to charge. It only takes just one and it was a doozy! I can't support the reasoning of not doing a thorough job just because it's too difficult.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

And we are to trust the government to run this country. It's like the lunatics running the asylum. I pretty much trust no politicians nor government officials these days.

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2019, 08:04 PM by copycat.)

(03-14-2019, 10:46 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: And we are to trust the government to run this country. It's like the lunatics running the asylum. I pretty much trust no politicians nor government officials these days.

There it is!

The corruption runs so deep up there neither side is willing to really investigate the other because any independent investigation would incriminate both sides.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

The real reason they didn't prosecute her for the server is because most of the people in the Obama admin were also using private email accounts and had sent mail to Hillary's secret server.

The contents of the emails released by Wikileaks should have immediately opened investigations into child trafficking and murder. Somehow John Podesta knew Justice Antonin Scalia would not be returning from his hunting trip in Texas. Mr. Podesta also emailed about making an example of the DNC leaker shortly before Seth Rich met his unfortunate fate. Podesta knew it wasn't the Russians. The entire Russia thing was debunked years ago by security professionals who proved the DNC leaks came from WITHIN THE BUILDING, not via Russian hackers.

(03-14-2019, 10:38 AM)B2hibry Wrote:
(03-14-2019, 09:54 AM)mikesez Wrote: On one level, Hillary was clearly breaking the rules and clearly trying to hide something.  An thorough, independent, investigation should have been done way back in 2013 when this first became known.

Thorough as in to document a long line of corruption...sure that is a daunting task but doable. It's even more dificult when you don't follow Federal law and utilize your own servers. I have a real issue with not attempting a REAL investigation outside the control of the corrupt DOJ. Why no Special Council? I mean Mueller is on year two with arguably lesser and mostly fantasized information. In any case, it doesn't take a long list to show absolute law breaking and reason to charge. It only takes just one and it was a doozy! I can't support the reasoning of not doing a thorough job just because it's too difficult.

You're not following.
I don't think it was particularly daunting for them to get at least the metadata of the people that Hillary Clinton's email server was most likely communicating with.
Nor do I think it was difficult for them to get the content of the deleted messages from the recipients who looked like they might be suspicious.
And I suspect the FBI did both things quickly and thoroughly.
And then they turned around and told us that there was nothing corrupt or compromising in what they found. 
But then this leaves them trying to prove a negative to a skeptical public.
Maybe they're lying, maybe they're not, but there is no way to satisfy the skeptics without revealing further confidential information.
Hillary should have used government servers.
Even if she was on a private server she should have kept everything.
But she publicly admitted to deleting stuff.  Regardless of why she did it, she put the FBI in a literally impossible position. Shame on her.

Hillary Clinton belongs in a jail cell, period. Anyone who's been paying attention knows that.

(03-14-2019, 12:21 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(03-14-2019, 10:38 AM)B2hibry Wrote: Thorough as in to document a long line of corruption...sure that is a daunting task but doable. It's even more dificult when you don't follow Federal law and utilize your own servers. I have a real issue with not attempting a REAL investigation outside the control of the corrupt DOJ. Why no Special Council? I mean Mueller is on year two with arguably lesser and mostly fantasized information. In any case, it doesn't take a long list to show absolute law breaking and reason to charge. It only takes just one and it was a doozy! I can't support the reasoning of not doing a thorough job just because it's too difficult.

You're not following.
I don't think it was particularly daunting for them to get at least the metadata of the people that Hillary Clinton's email server was most likely communicating with.
Nor do I think it was difficult for them to get the content of the deleted messages from the recipients who looked like they might be suspicious.
And I suspect the FBI did both things quickly and thoroughly.
And then they turned around and told us that there was nothing corrupt or compromising in what they found. 
But then this leaves them trying to prove a negative to a skeptical public.
Maybe they're lying, maybe they're not, but there is no way to satisfy the skeptics without revealing further confidential information.
Hillary should have used government servers.
Even if she was on a private server she should have kept everything.
But she publicly admitted to deleting stuff.  Regardless of why she did it, she put the FBI in a literally impossible position. Shame on her.

Your belief that the hate Trump Obama DOJ & FBI were tying themselves in bots trying to just explain to the American public how innocent Hillary was.  Just like they tried there hardest to let the public know how good a guy manafort is.

Apples and oranges
First off the Obama gangsters told the DOJ and FBI go easy on Hillary not go after Trump Relize that this part was the weaponizing of the DOJ and FBI to take out trump creating a protected Muller investagition with a coup on article 25 against Trump compared to a process crime that Manofort is receiving remember that when you vote for the Clinton Crime syndicate
“You may never know what results come of your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results.”
“If you find a way to motivate an idiot you have a motivated idiot”