Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Christchurch

Starting this thread because the subject is starting to leak into other threads.

It seems like many people are still trying to process this one.  I believe that is by design.  Let me explain:

The Christchurch attack is a psychological operation, a psy-op.  The shooter said so himself.  He meant for his attack to create further polarization of American politics, especially as regards to guns.  Maybe people are hesitant to provide the standard knee-jerk reactions because they realize it's exactly what the shooter wanted. 

Next is the wide-ranging mess of a 75-page "manifesto".  There are so many conflicting ideologies that no matter what one believes, there is something in the "manifesto" to align YOUR beliefs with that of the shooter.  It is already being weaponized against the President, who was condemned by some pundit yesterday for using "a word" that the Christchurch shooter used. 

Finally, it should not go unnoticed that this event is being used to advance the globalist agenda.  I believe this was not a lone wolf.  I believe he was military trained and working with one or more of the intel services - CIA, Mossad, MI6, Pakistani ISI, etc.  His extensive travel history and itinerary suggest he is an operative, not an ideologue.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It took me an hour to find the video. It's crazy how fast the video is being removed from the interwebz.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(This post was last modified: 03-18-2019, 02:27 PM by The Drifter.)

120 Christians Killed in Nigeria in 3 Weeks, 90,000 Christians Killed in 2018
How come no one reports on this........

http://www.independentsentinel.com/120-c...IPG8zlI6Ok
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

It's fairly simple Drifter, divide and conquer.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(03-18-2019, 11:19 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Starting this thread because the subject is starting to leak into other threads.

It seems like many people are still trying to process this one.  I believe that is by design.  Let me explain:

The Christchurch attack is a psychological operation, a psy-op.  The shooter said so himself.  He meant for his attack to create further polarization of American politics, especially as regards to guns.  Maybe people are hesitant to provide the standard knee-jerk reactions because they realize it's exactly what the shooter wanted. 

Next is the wide-ranging mess of a 75-page "manifesto".  There are so many conflicting ideologies that no matter what one believes, there is something in the "manifesto" to align YOUR beliefs with that of the shooter.  It is already being weaponized against the President, who was condemned by some pundit yesterday for using "a word" that the Christchurch shooter used. 

Finally, it should not go unnoticed that this event is being used to advance the globalist agenda.  I believe this was not a lone wolf.  I believe he was military trained and working with one or more of the intel services - CIA, Mossad, MI6, Pakistani ISI, etc.  His extensive travel history and itinerary suggest he is an operative, not an ideologue.

[Image: phjwm.jpg]

(03-18-2019, 02:26 PM)The Drifter Wrote: 120 Christians Killed in Nigeria in 3 Weeks, 90,000 Christians Killed in 2018

Facts r racist

New Zealand makes a perfect testbed for Deep State censorship schemes. Being an island nation, the NZ internet providers and telcos can easily block any service or site unfavorable to the government. ZeroHedge, LiveLeak, Voat, 4chan and 8chan are currently blocked. You can expect that list to grow.

They have classified this event as a right-wing hate crime...right wing? I thought the guy was an enviro-anarcho-communist? How many right wingers are vacationing in North Korea and hugging Shia leaders in Islamabad? Maybe it was a Shia vs. Sunni thing? The mosques in Christchurch were Sunni.

(03-19-2019, 01:29 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: New Zealand makes a perfect testbed for Deep State censorship schemes.  Being an island nation, the NZ internet providers and telcos can easily block any service or site unfavorable to the government.  ZeroHedge, LiveLeak, Voat, 4chan and 8chan are currently blocked.  You can expect that list to grow.

They have classified this event as a right-wing hate crime...right wing?  I thought the guy was an enviro-anarcho-communist?  How many right wingers are vacationing in North Korea and hugging Shia leaders in Islamabad?  Maybe it was a Shia vs. Sunni thing?  The mosques in Christchurch were Sunni.

Bad = right wing in post modern academia.  The real political and economic ideology of a person or group is just an arbitrary social construct to obscure the fact that the founders were the real Nazis.

New Zealand has banned all semi-auto rifles and standard-capacity magazines. They will institute a "buy-back" program similar to the Australian confiscation after Port Arthur. A second tranche of reforms would address licensing, registration and storage.

Well, that didn't take long...6 days to undermine centuries of responsible gun ownership by NZ citizens.

Dunblane
Port Arthur
Christchurch

Canada next?

(03-21-2019, 09:56 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: New Zealand has banned all semi-auto rifles and standard-capacity magazines.  They will institute a "buy-back" program similar to the Australian confiscation after Port Arthur.  A second tranche of reforms would address licensing, registration and storage.

Well, that didn't take long...6 days to undermine centuries of responsible gun ownership by NZ citizens.  

Dunblane
Port Arthur
Christchurch

Canada next?

Sad.

That's EXACTLY the same as banning all cars because a terrorist decides to drive one into a crowd.

Or a drunk guy passes out and drives into a crowd.

Or any of a million other examples of a legal tool being used by a psychopath or stupid person to hurt others.

(03-21-2019, 12:14 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(03-21-2019, 09:56 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: New Zealand has banned all semi-auto rifles and standard-capacity magazines.  They will institute a "buy-back" program similar to the Australian confiscation after Port Arthur.  A second tranche of reforms would address licensing, registration and storage.

Dunblane
Port Arthur
Christchurch

Canada next?

Sad.

That's EXACTLY the same as banning all cars because a terrorist decides to drive one into a crowd.

Or a drunk guy passes out and drives into a crowd.

Or any of a million other examples of a legal tool being used by a psychopath or stupid person to hurt others.

You know, I was going to point out that cars can be used for many different beneficial things, but guns can only be used to kill people, kill animals, or threaten to kill people, but then I noticed that you put "exactly" in all caps, and I realized you must be right.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Ever heard of target shooting? Guns are used for this activity probably 1,000,000x more often than for killing.

Dunblane
Port Arthur
Christchurch

Canada next?
I can't imagine there will be too many folks following this knee jerk reaction. This was broadcasted with zero legislative backing. The citizens are losing their guns in boating accidents as we speak!
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 03-21-2019, 05:52 PM by Jags.)

(03-18-2019, 02:26 PM)The Drifter Wrote: 120 Christians Killed in Nigeria in 3 Weeks, 90,000 Christians Killed in 2018

It has been reported. In the Bible.  But we can’t talk about that.  Besides, no ones listens either.

(03-21-2019, 02:10 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Ever heard of target shooting?  Guns are used for this activity probably 1,000,000x more often than for killing.

I like target practice too. 
It's fun to shoot guns.
but let's be honest with ourselves. we mainly do it because we know that someday we may be called on to use guns to kill people or animals.
Which is fine. I don't think the law, alone, is ever going to change that.
that doesn't mean it's smart to say that guns are just a morally neutral tool like a car.

(03-21-2019, 06:09 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(03-21-2019, 02:10 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Ever heard of target shooting?  Guns are used for this activity probably 1,000,000x more often than for killing.

I like target practice too. 
It's fun to shoot guns.
but let's be honest with ourselves. we mainly do it because we know that someday we may be called on to use guns to kill people or animals.
that doesn't mean it's smart to say that guns are just a morally neutral tool like a car.
Just like a car, it is a physical tool not subject to the standard of moraility usually reserved for a individuals actions. Shooting a gun is no more moral or immoral as driving a car. Why does the left insist on trying to assign a standard of morality to physical items like a wall or gun? Makes no sense.

(This post was last modified: 03-21-2019, 08:19 PM by mikesez.)

(03-21-2019, 07:54 PM)B2hibry Wrote:
(03-21-2019, 06:09 PM)mikesez Wrote: I like target practice too. 
It's fun to shoot guns.
Just like a car, it is a physical tool not subject to the standard of moraility usually reserved for a individuals actions. Shooting a gun is no more moral or immoral as driving a car. Why does the left insist on trying to assign a standard of morality to physical items like a wall or gun? Makes no sense.

A car is an objective good.
A wall is morally neutral because you may simply want one for shelter or privacy which are good, or you may be using it to keep bad people off of your property, which is a necessary evil. 
A gun is simply a necessary evil. 
There is nothing wrong with using a tool that's a necessary evil if you feel the need to do so.
You should do so soberly, however. You should not revel in it. Remember, this tool is there to finish things, not to start them.

Guns aren't needed whatsoever unless maybe living on a farm. Cars are petty vital for everyday living.

It's a stupid argument.

(03-21-2019, 08:25 PM)lastonealive Wrote: Guns aren't needed whatsoever unless maybe living on a farm. Cars are petty vital for everyday living.

It's a stupid argument.

Cars are not needed either.  With public transportation, your own two feet and horse drawn carriages you can get to where you need to be.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(This post was last modified: 03-21-2019, 08:58 PM by B2hibry.)

(03-21-2019, 08:25 PM)lastonealive Wrote: Guns aren't needed whatsoever unless maybe living on a farm. Cars are petty vital for everyday living.

It's a stupid argument.

Yes, your argument is, well, stupid. Ride a bike, take a bus, ride the train, take a ferry, etc. Cars are not vital in any form but you knew that.

(03-21-2019, 08:16 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(03-21-2019, 07:54 PM)B2hibry Wrote: Just like a car, it is a physical tool not subject to the standard of moraility usually reserved for a individuals actions. Shooting a gun is no more moral or immoral as driving a car. Why does the left insist on trying to assign a standard of morality to physical items like a wall or gun? Makes no sense.

A car is an objective good.
A wall is morally neutral because you may simply want one for shelter or privacy which are good, or you may be using it to keep bad people off of your property, which is a necessary evil. 
A gun is simply a necessary evil. 
There is nothing wrong with using a tool that's a necessary evil if you feel the need to do so.
You should do so soberly, however. You should not revel in it. Remember, this tool is there to finish things, not to start them.
Twist how you will, but you cannot assign morality to an inanimate object. Period.