Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags need to do this

If the jags want to win the Super bowl this year they need to do these 2 things. 

1. sign a lot of offenssive lineman that can play first string in case the first stringers get hurt again.  2. sign clay matthews,and Suh.  

if they did those 2 things  they would be Super Bowl winners.  I know a lot of people are going to think im crazy but im telling you watch,and see what happens with the 2 teams those to players sign with. thier defense will get even better. if we signed them ourdefense would be unstoppble.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

They don't have money to sign those players, snowie.

They just signed a pretty good quarterback and added a couple of guys that might catch some passes from him this year.

They'll add some more depth for that O-line in the draft as well as a guy that might win a starting job.

The chances of them having that many O-Line injuries in back to back seasons is really slim, so I wouldn't worry about it quite so much if I were you.

They need to do as I say! I'm tired of the stellar advise I yell at the TV screen being constantly ignored.

I personnely think Foles is a overrated qb. look at the oline he was behind in phily,and the go to WR he had in jeffory. I hope foles proves me wrong this year. i just think hes highly overrated.

(03-18-2019, 05:26 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I personnely think Foles is a overrated qb. look at the oline he was behind in phily,and the go to WR he had in jeffory. I hope foles proves me wrong this year. i just think hes highly overrated.

Well, the philly o-line was a close second to the Jags in number of injuries actually.  They just had a QB and offensive skill players to pull off a quick-hit offense that involved getting rid of the ball very quickly. 

Jags didn't have that. 

But they are one step closer to it now.

Hot take. I like it.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

Why do I keep reading the ops threads? I must be a gluten for punishment.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

They can't sign Matthews or Suh, Wolfie. There isn't enough cap space available for them to do so unless you cut some quality players to do so.

As far as signing a bunch of offensive lineman who can all start in the league, what team has depth 3 or 4 deep at every position? None. They'll bolster the line with depth, but there is no guarantee that youre going to get starter material with every player signed. There's just not that much talent to go around. The line will be better based on guys coming back from the IR, and I'm sure the team will continue to pursue quality depth in the draft and later in free agency.

The team is going to find skill players for Foles to work with at WR, RB, and TE. They have no choice but to do so. Hopefully they prove you wrong about Foles because I think he's far better than anyone gives him credit for at this point. He's clearly an upgrade over what we've replaced, so even moderate improvement is a huge leap for this team. Receivers won't have to guess where the ball will be, and they won't be receiving knuckle balls from their QB.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(03-18-2019, 06:23 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Why do I keep reading the ops threads?  I must be a gluten for punishment.

Yes.  You should go gluten-free.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(03-18-2019, 05:48 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote: Hot take. I like it.

I like hot cakes too, but the gluten is hard on the digestion.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(03-18-2019, 05:19 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: If the jags want to win the Super bowl this year they need to do these 2 things. 

1. sign a lot of offenssive lineman that can play first string in case the first stringers get hurt again.  2. sign clay matthews,and Suh.  

if they did those 2 things  they would be Super Bowl winners.  I know a lot of people are going to think im crazy but im telling you watch,and see what happens with the 2 teams those to players sign with. thier defense will get even better. if we signed them ourdefense would be unstoppble.

Something tells me this is troll bait...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

(03-19-2019, 01:50 AM)TheeKB Wrote:
(03-18-2019, 05:19 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: If the jags want to win the Super bowl this year they need to do these 2 things. 

The portion in bold is what tipped me off.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(This post was last modified: 03-19-2019, 07:46 AM by NH3.)

(03-18-2019, 07:31 PM)FBT Wrote: They can't sign Matthews or Suh, Wolfie.  There isn't enough cap space available for them to do so unless you cut some quality players to do so.

As far as signing a bunch of offensive lineman who can all start in the league, what team has depth 3 or 4 deep at every position?  None.  They'll bolster the line with depth, but there is no guarantee that youre going to get starter material with every player signed.  There's just not that much talent to go around.  The line will be better based on guys coming back from the IR, and I'm sure the team will continue to pursue quality depth in the draft and later in free agency.

The team is going to find skill players for Foles to work with at WR, RB, and TE.  They have no choice but to do so.  Hopefully they prove you wrong about Foles because I think he's far better than anyone gives him credit for at this point.  He's clearly an upgrade over what we've replaced, so even moderate improvement is a huge leap for this team.  Receivers won't have to guess where the ball will be, and they won't be receiving knuckle balls from their QB.

Wolfie, I Concur w/FBT on this topic of discussion. Our OL was suspect in 2018 w/respect to multiple injuries, let's pray that they're much healthier in 2019.

NH3...
NH3...

(03-19-2019, 07:44 AM)NH3 Wrote:
(03-18-2019, 07:31 PM)FBT Wrote: They can't sign Matthews or Suh, Wolfie.  There isn't enough cap space available for them to do so unless you cut some quality players to do so.

As far as signing a bunch of offensive lineman who can all start in the league, what team has depth 3 or 4 deep at every position?  None.  They'll bolster the line with depth, but there is no guarantee that youre going to get starter material with every player signed.  There's just not that much talent to go around.  The line will be better based on guys coming back from the IR, and I'm sure the team will continue to pursue quality depth in the draft and later in free agency.

The team is going to find skill players for Foles to work with at WR, RB, and TE.  They have no choice but to do so.  Hopefully they prove you wrong about Foles because I think he's far better than anyone gives him credit for at this point.  He's clearly an upgrade over what we've replaced, so even moderate improvement is a huge leap for this team.  Receivers won't have to guess where the ball will be, and they won't be receiving knuckle balls from their QB.

Wolfie, I Concur w/FBT on this topic of discussion. Our OL was suspect in 2018 w/respect to multiple injuries, let's pray that they're much healthier in 2019.

NH3...

"AZANE"

(03-19-2019, 01:50 AM)TheeKB Wrote:

You must be new here.

(This post was last modified: 03-19-2019, 09:08 AM by homebiscuit.)

(03-19-2019, 07:44 AM)NH3 Wrote:

NH3...
NH3...

(03-19-2019, 07:44 AM)NH3 Wrote:   Wolfie, I Concur w/FBT on this topic of discussion. Our OL was suspect in 2018 w/respect to multiple injuries, let's pray that they're much healthier in 2019.

NH3...

All true, but I know where Wolfie is coming from. There’s always going to be that fearful doubt in the back of the mind that we repeat the train wreck of last year. We had a roster full of talent that was effectively marginalized due to O line injuries. It’s like hoarding food after lean times.

thank you for the heads up on the salary cap FBT. theres one major reason i question foles.  if hes so good why was he a back up in phily behind wentz?

(03-19-2019, 09:23 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote:

thank you for the heads up on the salary cap FBT. theres one major reason i question foles.  if hes so good why was he a back up in phily behind wentz?

If he's not very good, why was Philly planning to pay him $20 million to keep him?

The Jags need to protect the QB. The first two picks need to be O-Lineman, hell do the first three... protect the QB, Protect the QB.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(03-19-2019, 09:23 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote:

PHI traded multiple picks to move up and get Wentz. Foles was brought in as a backup, but excelled when called into duty. When you invest as much as you did (and likely will continue to invest, if he plays well) in Wentz, you don't leave him on the bench. Having two very good QBs is a fantastic problem to have, but I understand why a fellow Jags fan would find this idea foreign.

I don't know if that 'He was a backup, he can't be good' idea is your dad's or not, but watch Nick play and make your own judgments. Do not rely on a depth chart alone to evaluate talent.

Camp Coughlin needs to be reinforced. No more distractions. No more nagging injuries to 3/4 of our players.
No pain, no gain.