Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
CBS Chris Trapasso's 7 round Mock

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news...rner-help/

I don't like the first pick for the Jaguars, but the rest of the haul is okay.

I will say this about Gary:  he will hustle.  His lack of productivity doesn't seem to be tied to any lack of effort.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I might literally jump off of a building if we take Gary with Haskins, Oliver, Sweat, Hockenson, and Metcalf all on the board.

Give me the trade the Bengals gave the Bills...drop to 11 get an extra 3rd/5th.

1-11: TJ Hockenson - TE - Iowa
2-6: Nasir Adderley - S - Delaware
3-5: Jaylon Ferguson - DE - Louisiana Tech
3-8: Greg Little - OT - Ole Miss
3-34: Will Grier - QB - WVU
4-7: Dawson Knox - TE - Ole Miss
5-11: Darrell Henderson - RB - Memphis
6-5: Trayveon Williams- RB - Texas A&M
7-22: Demarkus Lodge - WR - Ole Miss

With this draft the Jags would get your all around stud TE1 and a very athletic TE2.

Adderley steps into Gipson's role...if I was picking without seeing how the rest of the draft played out McGary would have been the pick but getting Greg Little in the 3rd was too much value.

Ferguson gets a year/2 to learn from Calias and hopefully step into his role without too much pressure as a rookie.

The backfield gets reloaded and a QB to groom.

(03-24-2019, 04:33 PM)BlueEyedJag Wrote: Give me the trade the Bengals gave the Bills...drop to 11 get an extra 3rd/5th.

With this draft the Jags would get your all around stud TE1 and a very athletic TE2.

Adderley steps into Gipson's role...if I was picking without seeing how the rest of the draft played out McGary would have been the pick but getting Greg Little in the 3rd was too much value.

Ferguson gets a year/2 to learn from Calias and hopefully step into his role without too much pressure as a rookie.

The first 3 picks should be offense.

(03-24-2019, 04:33 PM)BlueEyedJag Wrote: Give me the trade the Bengals gave the Bills...drop to 11 get an extra 3rd/5th.

I would be deliriously happy with this draft.

Do I think it would play out like this? 

No.

But if it did, I would celebrate!

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'd love this draft. Hockenson and Adderley are my 2 favorite guys in rounds 1 and 2. It's hard to find anything I don't like about your picks. Of your 9 picks, I believe at least 5 or 6 should be available at those spots. Least likely to be there would be Ferguson, Little and Williams. Great job!

(03-24-2019, 08:16 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:

The first 3 picks should be offense.

While I agree with you that if this was a live thing I'd prefer Offensive picks....getting to pick/choose off a whole board changes the dynamic.

The 2nd round pick is the only one I could easily change based on his board.  WRs Brown/Campbell were considered but I think S and Adderley lined up better in terms of need/value.