Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Mueller report summary released

Mueller report summary released, showing no definitive proof Trump team conspired with Russia

Attorney General William Barr on Sunday released the "principal conclusions" of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's completed Russia probe in a four-page letter to Capitol Hill lawmakers, which stated definitively that Mueller did not establish evidence that Trump's team had conspired with Russia.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/barr-re...ssia-probe
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Dark day for the MSM. december 2020 pardon all the process crimes.

(03-24-2019, 05:53 PM)jj82284 Wrote: Dark day for the MSM.  december 2020 pardon all the process crimes.

MSM has gone too far to the left.

I'm left-center and am kind of relieved this whole thing is coming to an end with no further indictments.  Personally, seeing slime bags like Manafort, Cohen, etc. going to jail is satisfactory enough.

My primary concern is to ensure the POTUS can conduct business in the best interest of the people (e.g. China Trade Deal, US Infrastructure, Mitigating Drug Importation -- although I believe it's more about securing current entry points and not expanding the wall).  In any event, I'm love to wake up one day in the near future and see CNN reporting the existing conditions in Flint, Michigan or the humanitarian crisis resulting from the cyclone that just devastated Zimbabwe.

... anyway, that's my 2 cents !!

The deconstruction of the leftist deep state and biased MSM continues.

(03-24-2019, 06:49 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(03-24-2019, 05:53 PM)jj82284 Wrote: Dark day for the MSM.  december 2020 pardon all the process crimes.

MSM has gone too far to the left.

I'm left-center and am kind of relieved this whole thing is coming to an end with no further indictments.  Personally, seeing slime bags like Manafort, Cohen, etc. going to jail is satisfactory enough.

My primary concern is to ensure the POTUS can conduct business in the best interest of the people (e.g. China Trade Deal, US Infrastructure, Mitigating Drug Importation -- although I believe it's more about securing current entry points and not expanding the wall).  In any event, I'm love to wake up one day in the near future and see CNN reporting the existing conditions in Flint, Michigan or the humanitarian crisis resulting from the cyclone that just devastated Zimbabwe.

Infrastructure helps everyone. Why can't the Democrats get on board?  Can they really win 2020 without a single piece of legit legislation?

(This post was last modified: 03-24-2019, 08:04 PM by mikesez.)

(03-24-2019, 07:37 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(03-24-2019, 06:49 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: MSM has gone too far to the left.

Infrastructure helps everyone. Why can't the Democrats get on board?  Can they really win 2020 without a single piece of legit legislation?

... I'm pretty sure it's republicans in Congress that have been uninterested in this mythical infrastructure bill. I think Trump's interest in it is sincere, and I think the Democrats are also legitimately interested in it. It's republicans in Congress blocking that. And why not? It's a lot of money.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(03-24-2019, 07:37 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(03-24-2019, 06:49 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: MSM has gone too far to the left.

In all honesty, I don't think legislation matters in 2020.  The Dems will win if they elect a candidate with charisma (or perhaps Biden as a continuation of Obama era) AND are able to get minorities to come out to the polls in places like Detroit and Miami.  A lot of people weren't on board with Hillary (minorities and millennials) and therefore didn't feel the desire to stand in line on election day to cast their vote, regardless of Springsteen playing countless hours of music or LeBron encouraging the minority population to vote.

The Dems need a Bill Clinton or Obama personality to capture the population necessary to win the swing states.

(03-24-2019, 08:03 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(03-24-2019, 07:37 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Infrastructure helps everyone. Why can't the Democrats get on board?  Can they really win 2020 without a single piece of legit legislation?

... I'm pretty sure it's republicans in Congress that have been uninterested in this mythical infrastructure bill. I think Trump's interest in it is sincere, and I think the Democrats are also legitimately interested in it. It's republicans in Congress blocking that. And why not? It's a lot of money.

Na, Dems refuse to do anything that could be seen as a win for Trump. It's why their main focus is an unattainable health care system. Why not work to find middle ground? The dems refuse to do anything and it's going to backfire bigly.

(03-24-2019, 08:17 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(03-24-2019, 07:37 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Infrastructure helps everyone. Why can't the Democrats get on board?  Can they really win 2020 without a single piece of legit legislation?

In all honesty, I don't think legislation matters in 2020.  The Dems will win if they elect a candidate with charisma (or perhaps Biden as a continuation of Obama era) AND are able to get minorities to come out to the polls in places like Detroit and Miami.  A lot of people weren't on board with Hillary (minorities and millennials) and therefore didn't feel the desire to stand in line on election day to cast their vote, regardless of Springsteen playing countless hours of music or LeBron encouraging the minority population to vote.

The Dems need a Bill Clinton or Obama personality to capture the population necessary to win the swing states.

Biden is already hitching his VP wagon to Abrams because he doesn't have the energy to campaign and will just send her out to peddle their identity politics. I figured he would wait to name a VP. It is a mistake. 

As far as Obama and Clinton, Obama was a massive failure campaigning last election cycle.

(03-24-2019, 08:18 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(03-24-2019, 08:03 PM)mikesez Wrote: ... I'm pretty sure it's republicans in Congress that have been uninterested in this mythical infrastructure bill. I think Trump's interest in it is sincere, and I think the Democrats are also legitimately interested in it. It's republicans in Congress blocking that. And why not? It's a lot of money.

Na, Dems refuse to do anything that could be seen as a win for Trump. It's why their main focus is an unattainable health care system. Why not work to find middle ground? The dems refuse to do anything and it's going to backfire bigly.

I do agree they want to deny Trump any "wins."
I don't think that's the right attitude to have. I think better things happen when parties work together, like when Republicans worked with Clinton to try to reduce cyclic dependency on welfare, and when Democrats worked with Reagan to extend the solvency of the social security system. 
I think we can agree that the Democrats in Congress would like to see a lot of spending on infrastructure, but they don't want it badly enough to risk making Trump look like a winner.
This is one of the reasons that I think a president should only ever serve one term, but I digress.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

From what I see Barr and Rosenstein went farther than I expected in rejecting the idea of obstruction. The dems aren't going to quit, but I bring it hard for them to get Any traction on these ancillary investigations they're launching.

Ken star found an affair... A lie... A dress and a story the American people could easily understand. If the dems really want to try snd take a vin diagram and carry on a national debate about campaign finance for the rich and famous then hats off. Good luck to them!

Frankly, I think anyone who loves this country should be relieved that our President is apparently not a Russian agent. No one should be sad or upset that he got exonerated.

(03-25-2019, 06:32 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Frankly, I think anyone who loves this country should be relieved that our President is apparently not a Russian agent.  No one should be sad or upset that he got exonerated.

No one should've thought it in the first place.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Just when you think the lefties can't go any lower.....

....some are now claiming Putin owns Mueller and made him exonerate Trump!!

No collusion, you cannot have obstruction to a crime that never was.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(03-25-2019, 07:31 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Just when you think the lefties can't go any lower.....

....some are now claiming Putin owns Mueller and made him exonerate Trump!!

Some people actually pass TDS off like its not a real thing. 

The walls are closing in on Schiff and Nadler.

Time to reverse course. If Nadler and chumps want to continue down this path of political strong arming then it is time to start investigating how the Mueller investigation came to be. DOJ and everyone connected to the corruption need to go under microscope. Time to let the American people see the FISA requests. Time to investigate Obama, Holder, Lynch, Comey, Clinton, Podesta, Nadler, Schiff, etc. Time to follow the smoke because we know they are responsible for the fires.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 03-25-2019, 10:02 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(03-25-2019, 06:32 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Frankly, I think anyone who loves this country should be relieved that our President is apparently not a Russian agent.  No one should be sad or upset that he got exonerated.

Agree.

(03-24-2019, 08:23 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(03-24-2019, 08:17 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: In all honesty, I don't think legislation matters in 2020.  The Dems will win if they elect a candidate with charisma (or perhaps Biden as a continuation of Obama era) AND are able to get minorities to come out to the polls in places like Detroit and Miami.  A lot of people weren't on board with Hillary (minorities and millennials) and therefore didn't feel the desire to stand in line on election day to cast their vote, regardless of Springsteen playing countless hours of music or LeBron encouraging the minority population to vote.

Biden is already hitching his VP wagon to Abrams because he doesn't have the energy to campaign and will just send her out to peddle their identity politics. I figured he would wait to name a VP. It is a mistake. 

As far as Obama and Clinton, Obama was a massive failure campaigning last election cycle.

Nah, Obama just had a terrible product to market.  Kind of like promoting the Boeing 737-Max8 right now.

(03-25-2019, 10:00 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

Agree.

(03-24-2019, 08:23 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Biden is already hitching his VP wagon to Abrams because he doesn't have the energy to campaign and will just send her out to peddle their identity politics. I figured he would wait to name a VP. It is a mistake. 

Nah, Obama just had a terrible product to market.  Kind of like promoting the Boeing 737-Max8 right now.

Obama is a terrible product. It's why he didn't win a 3rd term.

(03-25-2019, 09:27 AM)B2hibry Wrote: Time to reverse course. If Nadler and chumps want to continue down this path of political strong arming then it is time to start investigating how the Mueller investigation came to be. DOJ and everyone connected to the corruption need to go under microscope. Time to let the American people see the FISA requests. Time to investigate Obama, Holder, Lynch, Comey, Clinton, Podesta, Nadler, Schiff, etc. Time to follow the smoke because we know they are responsible for the fires.

Totally agree..... time to let the American people see what BS was used to get this whole witch hunt going........, All the evidence points to the Democrats and their wrong doing, NOT Trump
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!