Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Mueller report summary released

If you tried to do that during an election campaign, it would backfire. The best political strategy is to keep the Democrats frothing at the mouth to remove Trump from office by any means necessary, especially in light of the black eye they just received via the Mueller investigation.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-25-2019, 07:31 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Just when you think the lefties can't go any lower.....

....some are now claiming Putin owns Mueller and made him exonerate Trump!!

Link?

Not because I doubt you. In fact, this is exactly what I was expecting to see happen. I'd just like to see it for myself so I can have a good hard laugh about it.

(This post was last modified: 03-25-2019, 11:55 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

At some point, Swalwell and Schiff will need to show the additional evidence they claim to have.

The fact that Schiff is using his position to indicate there is in-fact additional evidence means he needs to prove it even more-so.

Let's not forget that it was Schiff who got tricked into acquiring a nude photo of Trump from a Russian asset. This guy is an embarrassment to the country and should resign immediately.

CURL: Liberals Turn On Mueller, Accuse Him Of Being Too Stupid To Find Trump Guilty Of Everything

Special Counsel Robert Mueller was the darling of the liberal intelligentsia for the past two years, but as soon as he released his long-awaited report that ended up clearing President Trump of all charges that he colluded with Russia to sway the 2016 election, liberals turned on him. Hard.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/45051/cur...aign=cnews
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(03-25-2019, 07:31 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: ....some are now claiming Putin owns Mueller and made him exonerate Trump!!

Putin Owns the World

[Image: 0804_vladimir_putin_ap09080407547_ap_02-1.jpg]

[Image: 5b169a601ae6624f008b48dd-750-375.jpg]

[Image: 6835930-3x2-700x467.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 03-25-2019, 05:20 PM by B2hibry.)

HAHAHA!!!

https://www.facebook.com/DavidJHarrisJr/...911989480/
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Thought this was interesting, assuming nothing changes:

[Image: upload_2019-3-24_20-34-23-png.46287]

Its not surprising that no link was found. Its hard to prove a negative.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(03-25-2019, 11:51 AM)TJBender Wrote:
(03-25-2019, 07:31 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Just when you think the lefties can't go any lower.....

....some are now claiming Putin owns Mueller and made him exonerate Trump!!

Link?

Not because I doubt you. In fact, this is exactly what I was expecting to see happen. I'd just like to see it for myself so I can have a good hard laugh about it.

I saw it on reddit's /r/politics a couple days ago. One of many unhinged conspiracy theories explaining how Trump "got away".

(03-26-2019, 06:44 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote:
(03-25-2019, 11:51 AM)TJBender Wrote: Link?

I saw it on reddit's /r/politics a couple days ago.  One of many unhinged conspiracy theories explaining how Trump "got away".

I peruse the front page of Reddit almost every day. Occasionally I venture into a subreddit for something which captures my attention. I stay out of /r/politics simply for the fact that it’s completely divorced from reality. If anyone wants to visit the heart of TDS facial tic psychosis, that’s where you go.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/mueller-...do-its-job

Hoo boy, grab your popcorn folks. When Fox News is all over the actions of the AG, you know it's about to get good.

(This post was last modified: 03-26-2019, 09:22 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(03-26-2019, 09:13 AM)TJBender Wrote: https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/mueller-...do-its-job

Hoo boy, grab your popcorn folks. When Fox News is all over the actions of the AG, you know it's about to get good.

TJ,

If you believe congress can gather more intel than:

2,800 subpoenas
19 lawyers
40 FBI agents
500 search warrants
500 witness interviews
2 years of investigation

Let them have at it. Hope your bucket of popcorn is large and un-buttered.

Also, this is an op-ed from a company that just hired Donna Brazile as a contributor.

This comment from the comment section is true:

"If the Mueller Report is released to the public, 99% of the public will not get through the first 25 pages before they give up trying to understand it. That 99% will have to rely on the media to tell them what it says. Now that is a disturbing for sure."

(03-26-2019, 09:13 AM)TJBender Wrote: https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/mueller-...do-its-job

It's an opinion piece from a Democrat contributor echoing all the other liberal mouth noise. There is no reason to release the report. Zero. The Dems boy and associates spent two years investigating. A team of left leaning, and in some cases, proven biased against Trump. The House just wants their lawyers to be able to scrub and twist verbiage to open up more investigative channels. If you are for that, you need to check your priorities and move on. When do we start holding these idiots in the House accountable for the constant smear campaign instead of doing the job of legislating? Let's keep in mind that Congress is already stepping outside their lane as they have no Constitutional investigative authority at this depth. They have limited oversight and investigative authority as it pertains to specific legislation or direct federal program oversight. Reality, this is becoming nothing more than a tiring Congressional inquisition not in the scope of their duties. Even though there have been three other rulings since, I believe in the need to get back to Supreme Court 1881, Kilbourn v. Thompson..."unless the subject matter of the inquiry is one on which Congress may validly legislate, the power to inquire on that subject matter does not exist."

Grand Jury testimonies will need to be redacted no matter what, so even if report is released, Democrats will continue to convince their brainless base that the redacted material contains damning information to Trump.

Are you kidding? This is Mary Anne Marsh. She hand washes Hillary Clinton’s underwear.

Remember the Watergate report had been sealed since the 70s and only recently unsealed with redactions. Good quotes from Mark Levin and the Watergate Special Prosecutor Leon Jaworski that somewhat mirror my beliefs as to why this Mueller report needs to stay sealed.

Mark Levin on AG Barr:

“Bill Barr is not part of the Postal Service where he picks up the report and gives it to Congress. This regulation (Rule 6(e)) has been in place for 20 years since the Clinton Administration: His job is to look at this report, to make sure there isn’t secret 6-C grand jury information which legally is not to be made public. It’s his job to make sure that FBI raw notes—301s—are not to be distributed publicly. And, believe it or not, it’s his job to make sure that people are not smeared who haven’t been charged. Bill Barr and the executive branch, they are not the impeachment arm of the House of Representatives for the Democrats. The Special Council report to the Attorney General is not an impeachment report for the House Democrats.”

Leon Jaworski:

“For the Watergate Special Prosecutor to make public the evidence it gathered concerning the former President and others who were not charged with criminal offenses, would add to the abuse of power to those that led to the creation of the Special Prosecutor’s office. The federal rules of criminal procedure prohibit the disclosure of information presented to a grand jury except as necessary in the course of criminal proceedings. . . . Most importantly, in terms of the American Constitutional system of government, is the notion of fundamental fairness for those who, after investigation, have not been charged with any criminal misconduct. This consideration is particularly important for a special prosecutor, whose independence considerably reduces his accountability and must be unusually sensitive to possible abuses of power. It is a basic axiom of our system of justice that every man is innocent until proven guilty after judicial proceedings designed to protect his rights to ensure a fair adjudication of the charges against him. Where not charges are brought, it would be irresponsible and unethical for a prosecutor to issue a report suggesting criminal conduct on the part of an individual who has no effective means of challenging the allegations against him or of requiring the prosecutor to establish charges beyond a reasonable doubt.”

(03-26-2019, 09:16 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

TJ,

2,800 subpoenas
19 lawyers
40 FBI agents
500 search warrants
500 witness interviews
2 years of investigation

Also, this is an op-ed from a company that just hired Donna Brazile as a contributor.

"If the Mueller Report is released to the public, 99% of the public will not get through the first 25 pages before they give up trying to understand it.  That 99% will have to rely on the media to tell them what it says.  Now that is a disturbing for sure."

I think Congressional inquiries are a waste of time at this point, but it sure would be nice to see that report.

Mary Anne Marsh is a Democratic political analyst and a principal at Dewey Square Group in Boston where she provides strategic counsel for Fortune 100 companies, non-profits and political campaigns.

Every network employs "the other side of the coin" argument.
I actually heard people on CNN giving Trump the victory and apologizing.

It's some leftys crying tactic that Fox will publish so they can claim to be centered and report the truth, blah blah....

Nothing to see here.

(03-25-2019, 09:27 AM)B2hibry Wrote: Time to reverse course. If Nadler and chumps want to continue down this path of political strong arming then it is time to start investigating how the Mueller investigation came to be. DOJ and everyone connected to the corruption need to go under microscope. Time to let the American people see the FISA requests. Time to investigate Obama, Holder, Lynch, Comey, Clinton, Podesta, Nadler, Schiff, etc. Time to follow the smoke because we know they are responsible for the fires.

Sure they needed to reverse course there was never any there there 
And that’s when they needed to reverse course 
Ask this to the never trumpers when did muller know there was no collusion 
It was evident that the 4 th fisa warrant went past the shelf life 
And they couldn’t make the 5th fisa
“You may never know what results come of your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results.”
“If you find a way to motivate an idiot you have a motivated idiot”

(03-26-2019, 03:25 PM)ITJBender Wrote:
(03-26-2019, 09:16 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: TJ,

2,800 subpoenas
19 lawyers
40 FBI agents
500 search warrants
500 witness interviews
2 years of investigation

"If the Mueller Report is released to the public, 99% of the public will not get through the first 25 pages before they give up trying to understand it.  That 99% will have to rely on the media to tell them what it says.  Now that is a disturbing for sure."

I think Congressional inquiries are a waste of time at this point, but it sure would be nice to see that report.
That data you put up resulted in more than 2000 mins of garbage being regurgated by CNN
Then it turns up on our local news network cut and pasted then we get to comment on the cnn garbage.
“You may never know what results come of your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results.”
“If you find a way to motivate an idiot you have a motivated idiot”