Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Mueller report summary released

The fact that the investigators aren't being investigated should truly scare everybody no matter what their political affiliation is. It just shows that the deep state is impenetrable.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-26-2019, 05:44 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: The fact that the investigators aren't being investigated should truly scare everybody no matter what their political affiliation is. It just shows that the deep state is impenetrable.

But Mueller is a Republican!!!!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 03-29-2019, 08:20 AM by 13Coronas.)

At some point, Swalwell and Schiff will need to show the additional evidence they claim to have.

The fact that Schiff is using his position to indicate there is in-fact additional evidence means he needs to prove it even more-so.

Let's not forget that it was Schiff who got tricked into acquiring a nude photo of Trump from a Russian asset. This guy is an embarrassment to the country and should resign immediately.
[/quote]

WE ARE NOT HEARING MULLER MULLER NOW
The summary by Barr surly would had Muller cry-out in dismay by now dont ya think
“You may never know what results come of your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results.”
“If you find a way to motivate an idiot you have a motivated idiot”

(03-29-2019, 08:19 AM)13Coronas Wrote: At some point, Swalwell and Schiff will need to show the additional evidence they claim to have.

The fact that Schiff is using his position to indicate there is in-fact additional evidence means he needs to prove it even more-so.

Let's not forget that it was Schiff who got tricked into acquiring a nude photo of Trump from a Russian asset. This guy is an embarrassment to the country and should resign immediately.

WE ARE NOT HEARING MULLER MULLER NOW
The summary by Barr surly would had Muller cry-out in dismay by now dont ya think
[/quote]

Half of his committee is demanding he step down. Also, when Trump releases all the documents including FISA abuse, pencil neck gonna have some splainin' to do.

(This post was last modified: 03-29-2019, 11:46 AM by mikesez.)

(03-26-2019, 05:44 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: The fact that the investigators aren't being investigated should truly scare everybody no matter what their political affiliation is. It just shows that the deep state is impenetrable.

We already have two sets of people who keep prosecutors accountable.
The first defense attorneys and the second are juries.
they also all want to be the one who gets the next promotion, so they tend to fight each other.

(03-29-2019, 08:19 AM)13Coronas Wrote: At some point, Swalwell and Schiff will need to show the additional evidence they claim to have.

Trey Gowdy also lied to the public while leading an investigation.
We have already decided that that type of thing doesn't matter if it makes your political opponents look bad.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(03-29-2019, 11:44 AM)mikesez Wrote:

We already have two sets of people who keep prosecutors accountable.
The first defense attorneys and the second are juries.
they also all want to be the one who gets the next promotion, so they tend to fight each other.

Trey Gowdy also lied to the public while leading an investigation.
We have already decided that that type of thing doesn't matter if it makes your political opponents look bad.

Defense attorneys and juries don't investigate prosecutorial misconduct. 

A defense attorney can refer what misconduct they know for criminal investigation, but they don't "keep prosecutors accountable" criminally. There is more than enough to believe the Trump-Russia investigation was a gross violation of Trump's rights, and a criminal investigation into the origins of that investigation should absolutely start.

(03-29-2019, 08:19 AM)13Coronas Wrote: WE ARE NOT HEARING MULLER MULLER NOW

No. His job is done. The report is delivered. If he takes issue with how it's presented to the public, the time and place to air that is before Congress, which is a set of hearings he had to have known from the start was coming. Consider how tight a ship this guy ran. Virtually no leaks of any kind, a media that was waiting for weeks for the "imminent" report release with no idea of when it was really coming, an office that virtually no one even knew existed in a nondescript office building in DC that no one saw him go into or out of. If he does have a problem with how his report was characterized, he'll say as much in front of Congress, not to a highly partisan media that's going to simultaneously deify him, vilify him and destroy his credibility in front of Congress.

(03-30-2019, 01:07 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(03-29-2019, 08:19 AM)13Coronas Wrote: WE ARE NOT HEARING MULLER MULLER NOW

No. His job is done. The report is delivered. If he takes issue with how it's presented to the public, the time and place to air that is before Congress, which is a set of hearings he had to have known from the start was coming. Consider how tight a ship this guy ran. Virtually no leaks of any kind, a media that was waiting for weeks for the "imminent" report release with no idea of when it was really coming, an office that virtually no one even knew existed in a nondescript office building in DC that no one saw him go into or out of. If he does have a problem with how his report was characterized, he'll say as much in front of Congress, not to a highly partisan media that's going to simultaneously deify him, vilify him and destroy his credibility in front of Congress.

I'll say this for Mueller, he did run a tight investigation. Whether or not he was an insider to what he was tasked to investigate, he still did an admirable job of keeping it under control.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(03-30-2019, 02:11 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(03-30-2019, 01:07 PM)TJBender Wrote: No. His job is done. The report is delivered. If he takes issue with how it's presented to the public, the time and place to air that is before Congress, which is a set of hearings he had to have known from the start was coming. Consider how tight a ship this guy ran. Virtually no leaks of any kind, a media that was waiting for weeks for the "imminent" report release with no idea of when it was really coming, an office that virtually no one even knew existed in a nondescript office building in DC that no one saw him go into or out of. If he does have a problem with how his report was characterized, he'll say as much in front of Congress, not to a highly partisan media that's going to simultaneously deify him, vilify him and destroy his credibility in front of Congress.

I'll say this for Mueller, he did run a tight investigation. Whether or not he was an insider to what he was tasked to investigate, he still did an admirable job of keeping it under control.

True, but it's also the reason Obama could brag that his administration was never mired in controversy. He could have been caught dragging a dead body through the Rose Garden and nary a word would have been uttered by the fawning MSM. On that same token, the MSM would have done nothing to interfere with (what they believed) was Mueller's formalization of their foregone conclusions. It's easy to operate in a vacuum.

Under control? They knew 6 months in there was no collusion. The dossier was childish on its face and easily falsifiable. The most egregious circumstantial evidence (Trump tower, Roger stone and wiki) were actually conflicting and ecsculpatory.

They kept manafort in solitary confinement for months, they breached the attorney client privilege with no proof of an underlying crime or fraud (not to mention that he could easily disprove the parts of the dossier that dealt with him), the put popadopolus in jail when he was documented to be the target of American intelligence assets. They timed indictments to embarrass the president abroad. I could go on...

The Ukrainian government is indicting their own intelligence assets for helping Clinton. 2 years and not a word from the special council. No leaks, they just knew to hang out @ Roger Stone's house?

(03-30-2019, 09:28 PM)jj82284 Wrote: Under control?  They knew 6 months in there was no collusion.  The dossier was childish on its face and easily falsifiable.  The most egregious circumstantial evidence (Trump tower, Roger stone and wiki) were actually conflicting and ecsculpatory.  

They kept manafort in solitary confinement for months, they breached the attorney client privilege with no proof of an underlying crime or fraud (not to mention that he could easily disprove the parts of the dossier that dealt with him), the put popadopolus in jail when he was documented to be the target of American intelligence assets. They timed indictments to embarrass the president abroad. I could go on...

The Ukrainian government is indicting their own intelligence assets for helping Clinton.  2 years and not a word from the special council.  No leaks, they just knew to hang out @ Roger Stone's house?

Triggered?

(03-31-2019, 01:55 AM)TJBender Wrote:
(03-30-2019, 09:28 PM)jj82284 Wrote: Under control?  They knew 6 months in there was no collusion.  The dossier was childish on its face and easily falsifiable.  The most egregious circumstantial evidence (Trump tower, Roger stone and wiki) were actually conflicting and ecsculpatory.  

The Ukrainian government is indicting their own intelligence assets for helping Clinton.  2 years and not a word from the special council.  No leaks, they just knew to hang out @ Roger Stone's house?

Triggered?

No [BLEEP]. Sean Hannity would be so proud.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(03-31-2019, 01:55 AM)TJBender Wrote:

Triggered?

Apparently you can't actually disagree with anything jj said, so you just tossed an insult back.

How very Leftist of you.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(03-31-2019, 01:48 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(03-31-2019, 01:55 AM)TJBender Wrote: Triggered?

Apparently you can't actually disagree with anything jj said, so you just tossed an insult back.

How very Leftist of you.

"Left" and "right" have to do with what government policy you want.
Has nothing to do with whether you insult people, or how you insult them.

(03-31-2019, 01:48 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:

How very Leftist of you.

JJ's been so unhinged lately that it's hard to agree or disagree.

(This post was last modified: 03-31-2019, 02:48 PM by MalabarJag.)

(03-31-2019, 02:06 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(03-31-2019, 01:48 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: Apparently you can't actually disagree with anything jj said, so you just tossed an insult back.

How very Leftist of you.

"Left" and "right" have to do with what government policy you want.

In theory, that's true.

In practice the Left is far more likely to resort to insults and ad homs in a disagreement.

(03-31-2019, 02:32 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(03-31-2019, 01:48 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: Apparently you can't actually disagree with anything jj said, so you just tossed an insult back.

How very Leftist of you.

JJ's been so unhinged lately that it's hard to agree or disagree.

I didn't see any mistakes in his comment that you replied to, and his comment was pretty clear (unlike say 13c's). If you either agree or disagree, you should have said so. Otherwise, why bother replying?

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(03-31-2019, 02:45 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(03-31-2019, 02:06 PM)mikesez Wrote: "Left" and "right" have to do with what government policy you want.

In theory, that's true.

In practice the Left is far more likely to resort to insults and ad homs in a disagreement.

(03-31-2019, 02:32 PM)TJBender Wrote: JJ's been so unhinged lately that it's hard to agree or disagree.

I didn't see any mistakes in his comment that you replied to, and his comment was pretty clear (unlike say 13c's). If you either agree or disagree, you should have said so. Otherwise, why bother replying?
Regarding your first part, I would go back and read a bunch of posts in the political forum if I was you.

Almost every single mention of “democrat” or “left” has an insult attached to it.

(03-31-2019, 03:53 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(03-31-2019, 02:45 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: In theory, that's true.

Regarding your first part, I would go back and read a bunch of posts in the political forum if I was you.

Almost every single mention of “democrat” or “left” has an insult attached to it.

But... But... It doesn't count when *I* do it! Limbaugh played the edited audio clips showing that *they* insulted *us* first!!

(03-31-2019, 12:11 PM)rollerjag Wrote:

No [BLEEP]. Sean Hannity would be so proud.

This passes for setting an example for reasoned discourse?  Ok.  

Apparently paying attention and having a firm grasp of a timeline is being "triggered" or "unhinged."  ?

(This post was last modified: 03-31-2019, 08:31 PM by mikesez.)

(03-31-2019, 04:37 PM)jj82284 Wrote:
(03-31-2019, 12:11 PM)rollerjag Wrote: No [BLEEP]. Sean Hannity would be so proud.

This passes for setting an example for reasoned discourse?  Ok.  

Apparently paying attention and having a firm grasp of a timeline is being "triggered" or "unhinged."  ?

I went back and read the post in question and while you may feel like you have a firm grasp of the timeline I was not able to establish a firm grasp of anything by reading your post.