Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Blaine Gabbert Signs With Tampa Bay

(This post was last modified: 03-25-2019, 10:49 PM by AmeliaFL.)

Hi, Jaguars fans.   Smile  Another former Jaguars QB signs with another NFL team.  Blaine Gabbert returns to The Sunshine State as he signs a deal with the Buccaneers.  Bucs  will be Blaine Gabbert's fifth NFL team, after the playing and started at QB each with the Jaguars, 49ers, and Cardinals. Gabbert was backup to Marcus Mariota with the Titans in 2018, and he now joins the Buccaneers. Wink

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/bucs/201...no-2-spot/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

And the tacks.

(This post was last modified: 03-25-2019, 10:50 PM by Jagsfan4life9/28/82.)

It's crazy that he's had the length of career he's had for being as terrible as he is. And I live in Tampa, it will be fun to tease my friends that are Bucs fans.

And his OC is another former first round bust Jaguar QB.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

Never hated a QB more that scaredy cat Gabbert. Wish him the absolute worst

(03-26-2019, 01:51 AM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Never hated a QB more that scaredy cat Gabbert. Wish him the absolute worst

Really  ??? SMH

(This post was last modified: 03-26-2019, 08:50 AM by Mikey.)

(03-25-2019, 10:36 PM)AmeliaFL Wrote: Hi, Jaguars fans.   Smile  Another former Jaguars QB signs with another NFL team.  Blaine Gabbert returns to The Sunshine State as he signs a deal with the Buccaneers.  Bucs  will be Blaine Gabbert's fifth NFL team, after the playing and started at QB each with the Jaguars, 49ers, and Cardinals. Gabbert was backup to Marcus Mariota  with the Titans in 2018, and he now joins the Buccaneers. Wink

This reads like SEO

(03-26-2019, 01:51 AM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Never hated a QB more that scaredy cat Gabbert. Wish him the absolute worst

Stay classy. Dude has made quite a living being a scaredy cat. Gotta give him credit where it's due. He's made a career out of being available.

(This post was last modified: 03-26-2019, 01:22 PM by Talented Kalamari.)

(03-26-2019, 04:15 AM)MikePete54 Wrote:

Really  ??? SMH

Shouldn't you be watching the other kind of football?

(03-26-2019, 08:47 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(03-25-2019, 10:36 PM)AmeliaFL Wrote: Hi, Jaguars fans.   Smile  Another former Jaguars QB signs with another NFL team.  Blaine Gabbert returns to The Sunshine State as he signs a deal with the Buccaneers.  Bucs  will be Blaine Gabbert's fifth NFL team, after the playing and started at QB each with the Jaguars, 49ers, and Cardinals. Gabbert was backup to Marcus Mariota  with the Titans in 2018, and he now joins the Buccaneers. Wink

This reads like SEO

Stay classy. Dude has made quite a living being a scaredy cat. Gotta give him credit where it's due. He's made a career out of being available.

You do have a point. He's also not a bad looking guy, if my wife was ever to run into him I might never see her again. Looks like I won't be going to any Bucs games anytime soon boys.

How many weeks until Bucs fans start calling for him to start over Jameis?

I give it 5.

(03-26-2019, 01:21 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote:
(03-26-2019, 04:15 AM)MikePete54 Wrote: Really  ??? SMH

Shouldn't you be watching the other kind of football?

(03-26-2019, 08:47 AM)Mikey Wrote: This reads like SEO

You do have a point. He's also not a bad looking guy, if my wife was ever to run into him I might never see her again. Looks like I won't be going to any Bucs games anytime soon boys.

I could see how it might confuse your wife with how fast he goes to knees, she might think hes proposing. But I think cowarding on the ground crying will undo any goodwill he endeared.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Screw Gabbert. He was a jerk while he was here AND he sucked.

At least Blake was awesome while he was here.. he just sucked.

Arians has a thing for hiring women on his team...Gabbert is the third female addition to his squad.
"I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway