Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
BUSTED !!!

(This post was last modified: 03-27-2019, 01:12 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

NHL Champs Washington Capitals visit the White House.  Trump caught red-handed shaking hands with Russian oligarch Alex Ovechkin.

Collusion investigation has been reopened.  Mueller is all over this one !!

[Image: ovechkin-trump-032519.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-27-2019, 01:10 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: NHL Champs Washington Capitals visit the White House.  Trump caught red-handed shaking hands with Russian oligarch Alex Ovechkin.

[Image: ovechkin-trump-032519.jpg]
I heard Trump paid $10k to see his own reflection in that cup.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(03-27-2019, 01:12 PM)B2hibry Wrote:
(03-27-2019, 01:10 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: NHL Champs Washington Capitals visit the White House.  Trump caught red-handed shaking hands with Russian oligarch Alex Ovechkin.

I heard Trump paid $10k to see his own reflection in that cup.

He's asked that they let him have the same day with the cup as every member of the team gets. Rumor has it he filled it with Diet Coke then dunked Big Macs in it.

(03-27-2019, 02:01 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(03-27-2019, 01:12 PM)B2hibry Wrote: I heard Trump paid $10k to see his own reflection in that cup.

He's asked that they let him have the same day with the cup as every member of the team gets. Rumor has it he filled it with Diet Coke then dunked Big Macs in it.

I heard he scratched his brand on the bottom. Special sauce don't lie!
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(03-27-2019, 02:01 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(03-27-2019, 01:12 PM)B2hibry Wrote: I heard Trump paid $10k to see his own reflection in that cup.

Sounds delicious, I bet MickieD's is all over that marketing opportunity.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 03-27-2019, 06:07 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Imagine how much KFC you can get into that Cup

[Image: KFC.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 03-27-2019, 06:56 PM by Jags.)

(03-27-2019, 06:06 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Imagine how much KFC you can get into that Cup

As much as I like Trump, you know they canned that crap and had the good stuff.  Complete photo op material.  Hey, we’re  one of you.  I don’t mean to say that to bash the guy.  I wouldn’t want to eat it either.  (Unless it was super extra crispy).  But as POTUS, you have to ‘be a normal guy’.  Which, let’s face it, no president is a ‘normal’ guy.

OOOOLLLIGGAAARRRCCCCHHHH!

(03-27-2019, 06:06 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Imagine how much KFC you can get into that Cup

There is nothing "chicken" about Kentucky Fried Chicken anymore. The Colonel must be rolling in his grave at the crap they try to pass off as chicken these days.

(This post was last modified: 03-27-2019, 07:36 PM by mikesez.)

(03-27-2019, 06:54 PM)Jags Wrote:

As much as I like Trump, you know they canned that crap and had the good stuff.  Complete photo op material.  Hey, we’re  one of you.  I don’t mean to say that to bash the guy.  I wouldn’t want to eat it either.  (Unless it was super extra crispy).  But as POTUS, you have to ‘be a normal guy’.  Which, let’s face it, no president is a ‘normal’ guy.

I don't think so. On pretty much every subject except for parenting (he's actually a decent dad to four of his five children by all accounts, but mostly kept his interactions with his kids out of the spotlight) what you see is what you get with Trump.
his does photo ops with Wendy's McDonald's and KFC because he genuinely likes their food.
And why not? I genuinely like two of those three brands.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(03-27-2019, 07:33 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(03-27-2019, 06:54 PM)Jags Wrote: As much as I like Trump, you know they canned that crap and had the good stuff.  Complete photo op material.  Hey, we’re  one of you.  I don’t mean to say that to bash the guy.  I wouldn’t want to eat it either.  (Unless it was super extra crispy).  But as POTUS, you have to ‘be a normal guy’.  Which, let’s face it, no president is a ‘normal’ guy.

I don't think so. On pretty much every subject except for parenting (he's actually a decent dad to four of his five children by all accounts, but mostly kept his interactions with his kids out of the spotlight) what you see is what you get with Trump.
his does photo ops with Wendy's McDonald's and KFC because he genuinely likes their food.

Take some KFC mashed and gravy and smear that junk on a QPC and wash it down with a Nilla Frosty. Woo  boy!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 03-27-2019, 07:46 PM by homebiscuit.)

KFC coleslaw is crack. The real chicken is at Publix.

(03-27-2019, 07:43 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(03-27-2019, 07:33 PM)mikesez Wrote: I don't think so. On pretty much every subject except for parenting (he's actually a decent dad to four of his five children by all accounts, but mostly kept his interactions with his kids out of the spotlight) what you see is what you get with Trump.

Take some KFC mashed and gravy and smear that junk on a QPC and wash it down with a Nilla Frosty. Woo  boy!

[Image: shutterstock_541045471-390x285.jpg]

(03-27-2019, 07:44 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: KFC coleslaw is crack. The real chicken is at Publix.

(03-27-2019, 07:43 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Take some KFC mashed and gravy and smear that junk on a QPC and wash it down with a Nilla Frosty. Woo  boy!

The real chicken is at Miller's, but you can't get that around here.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(03-27-2019, 07:49 PM)copycat Wrote:
(03-27-2019, 07:44 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: KFC coleslaw is crack. The real chicken is at Publix.

The real chicken is at Miller's, but you can't get that around here.

Then it ain't real.

(03-27-2019, 07:43 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(03-27-2019, 07:33 PM)mikesez Wrote: I don't think so. On pretty much every subject except for parenting (he's actually a decent dad to four of his five children by all accounts, but mostly kept his interactions with his kids out of the spotlight) what you see is what you get with Trump.

I guess I'll have to try that.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(03-27-2019, 07:43 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Take some KFC mashed and gravy and smear that junk on a QPC and wash it down with a Nilla Frosty. Woo  boy!

KFC chicken sucks, but homebiscuit is right. That coleslaw is addicting. We have a place where I live that has the best fried chicken on earth. It's called Wagners. They spinkle the chicken liberally with cracked pepper, then bread it and fry it in a cast iron skillet with real lard. Soooooooooooooooo good.

(03-27-2019, 07:52 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(03-27-2019, 07:49 PM)copycat Wrote: The real chicken is at Miller's, but you can't get that around here.

Then it ain't real.

Sacrilege!

Jimmy's Buttermilk Fried Chicken was real good as well, but you can't get that anywhere any longer.   Cry
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

KFC was good 35 years ago when they were the only game in town and could sell it as fast as they could make it -- hot and fresh. Nowadays, I prefer getting my fried chicken from Publix where it is much cheaper, better tasting, and even fresher than the greasy KFC that has been under the heatlamp for 2 hours waiting for customers. That said, the mashed potatoes, gravy, and coleslaw are still top of the line but I assume the mashed potatoes without the gravy would be just like any other instant version.

(This post was last modified: 03-28-2019, 10:21 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

It isn't real fried chicken, unless it's cooked in lard.

(03-28-2019, 07:17 AM)copycat Wrote:
(03-27-2019, 07:52 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Then it ain't real.

Sacrilege!

Jimmy's Buttermilk Fried Chicken was real good as well, but you can't get that anywhere any longer.   Cry

WHAT?!?!?!?!