Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tucker Carlson beats CNN's Entire Prime Time Lineup Combined by a Million

Throughout all of last week, CNN’s primetime lineup averaged a limp 2.474 million viewers, while all on his own, Carlson averaged 3.475 million viewers.
Here is the specific breakdown according to Nielsen:
Anderson Cooper: 810,000 viewers
Chris Cuomo: 875,000 viewers
Don Lemon: 789,000 viewers
This means that Carlson not only beat all three of these left-wing hacks combined, he beat them by a cool million total viewers.

Ouch!!! I guess even the most liberal viewer can only take so much of being lied to on a nightly basis.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Lightbulb 

(04-03-2019, 01:21 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Throughout all of last week, CNN’s primetime lineup averaged a limp 2.474 million viewers, while all on his own, Carlson averaged 3.475 million viewers.
This means that Carlson not only beat all three of these left-wing hacks combined, he beat them by a cool million total viewers.

Ouch!!! I guess even the most liberal viewer can only take so much of being lied to on a nightly basis.

While on the one hand that is outstanding, I have to remember that network scripted television is just propaganda by another means.

(04-03-2019, 01:21 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Throughout all of last week, CNN’s primetime lineup averaged a limp 2.474 million viewers, while all on his own, Carlson averaged 3.475 million viewers.

Tucker Carlson continuing to challenge the libs!
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 04-03-2019, 10:22 PM by lastonealive.)

So Tucker Carlson is MSM and CNN isn't? Got it!

This is no surprise Fox has pretty much a monopoly on broadcasts viewed by the Right. CNN has to compete with several other left wing outlets.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(04-03-2019, 10:21 PM)lastonealive Wrote: So Tucker Carlson is MSM and CNN isn't? Got it!

Where did you see that claimed or compared here? Tucker is an opinion piece on a mainstream media platform just like the opinion talking heads of the majority of CNNs lineup. Tucker's ratings outshined not only the opinion lineup but that of the journalistic lineup as well. Pretty sure this is stated in post title. Sounds like someone is trying to needlessly swim upstream!
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(04-05-2019, 12:54 PM)B2hibry Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 10:21 PM)lastonealive Wrote: So Tucker Carlson is MSM and CNN isn't? Got it!

Where did you see that claimed or compared here? Tucker is an opinion piece on a mainstream media platform just like the opinion talking heads of the majority of CNNs lineup. Tucker's ratings outshined not only the opinion lineup but that of the journalistic lineup as well. Pretty sure this is stated in post title. Sounds like someone is trying to needlessly swim upstream!

Tucker and Hannity both admit to being opinion commentators.

Almost everyone at CNN is the same; they just wont admit to being biased.

(04-05-2019, 01:02 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(04-05-2019, 12:54 PM)B2hibry Wrote: Where did you see that claimed or compared here? Tucker is an opinion piece on a mainstream media platform just like the opinion talking heads of the majority of CNNs lineup. Tucker's ratings outshined not only the opinion lineup but that of the journalistic lineup as well. Pretty sure this is stated in post title. Sounds like someone is trying to needlessly swim upstream!

Tucker and Hannity both admit to being opinion commentators.

Tucker also has guests on every show that challenge his views and has a rational debate. You don't find that on the left channels.

(04-05-2019, 01:51 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(04-05-2019, 01:02 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: Tucker and Hannity both admit to being opinion commentators.

Tucker also has guests on every show that challenge his views and has a rational debate. You don't find that on the left channels.
hahahahahahah

https://www.thedailybeast.com/video-tuck...t-fox-news

(This post was last modified: 04-05-2019, 03:24 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

I used to watch CNN up to about 6 months ago but can't deal with the Trump Trump Trump topics they present every night.  I've since started watching a lot of YouTube documentaries (VOX and Wendover Productions) on Israeli Settlements, China Trade strategy, Global Travel, and Global Markets.

There's so much to learn out there and the MSM isn't helping the cause.

Well, I mean, when there are 40-ish liberal channels and only one with a conservative lean that even tries to be real news...

A lot of people watch the Kardashians show too