Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which NFL Team In The NFC West Will Win Thursday Night Football?
Arizona Cardinals
San Francisco 49ers
[Show Results]

***Official Cardinals @ 49ers Thursday Night Football Game Thread***

(This post was last modified: 10-06-2016, 01:06 AM by AmeliaIsland.)

Hi, Jaguars fans!   Smile   Former Jacksonvile Jaguar and University Of Missouri Tiger QB Blaine Gabbert, will try to lead the San Francisco 49ers to their second win of the 2016 NFL season in the battle of 1-3 NFC West teams.   49ers and Cardinals are meeting for the 50th all-time regular season meeting dating back to 1950.

Jim Nantz and Phil Simms are announcing the live TV game commentary, along with sideline reporter Tracy Wolfson simulcast for The NFL On CBS Sports, including  WJAX CBS Channel 47 in Jacksonville, and WGFL CBS Channel 4 in Gaineville, The NFL Network, and on your personal devices on Twitter, beginning with coverage on all media at 7:30PM Eastern Standard Time.

NO injuries to both the 49ers and Cardinals, as they play on tonight's NFL's Thursday Night Football coverage, and GO BLAINE AND SAN FRANCISCO!!!!! :woot:   :yes:  Smile  B)     :thumbsup:  ^_^

http://www.nfl.com/tnf

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2016100600...ab=preview

https://twitter.com/i/live/768633364911788032

http://tnf.twitter.com/

http://www.nfl.com/pink

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yeah boyee GO GO GABBERT!!

I voted for San Francisco because Arizona has a QB problem. Drew Stanton will start in place of Carson Palmer, who is in the concussion protocol sand will not travel.

Tonight I will take my mom out for her 70th birthday so I love not caring who wins this one.

I took some sand from Hawaii on a plane once. Sand will travel.

This ought to be another snooze fest.

Will someone please tell me the name of the person who thought that giving Blaine Gabbert and Drew freakin' Stanton three less days to prepare for an NFL game was a good idea?!

I need someone to face punch.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

I hope Carlos Hyde has 10-15 catches and runs for somewhere around 250 yards and 4 tds or so. Maybe a thrown TD pass or 2 also, just for good measure.

Quote:I hope Carlos Hyde has 10-15 catches and runs for somewhere around 250 yards and 4 tds or so. Maybe a thrown TD pass or 2 also, just for good measure.

lol. Fantasy owner?

Quote:I hope Carlos Hyde has 10-15 catches and runs for somewhere around 250 yards and 4 tds or so. Maybe a thrown TD pass or 2 also, just for good measure.

Same. Because i am a fantasy owner haha
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:Will someone please tell me the name of the person who thought that giving Blaine Gabbert and Drew freakin' Stanton three less days to prepare for an NFL game was a good idea?!

I need someone to face punch.

Roger Goodell was expecting it to be Colin Kaepernick vs. Carson Palmer, but yeah, he's the guy.

12:27??????

We need a new bot. This one is starting to suck. Tongue

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:I voted for San Francisco because Arizona has a QB problem. Drew Stanton will start in place of Carson Palmer, who is in the concussion protocol sand will not travel.

Tonight I will take my mom out for her 70th birthday so I love not caring who wins this one.
the 49ers dont have a qb problem?

Quote:the 49ers dont have a qb problem?

The 49ers have a healthy starting quarterback.

Quote:The 49ers have a healthy starting quarterback.
Drew stanton is healthy

(This post was last modified: 10-06-2016, 03:43 PM by GlockBortles.)

I hope youre not putting Gabbert above stanton because Gabbert starts. Hes garbage, much worse than Stanton.

Quote:I voted for San Francisco because Arizona has a QB problem. Drew Stanton will start in place of Carson Palmer, who is in the concussion protocol sand will not travel.

What restaurant are you going to?

With no Navorro Bowman I think Ari wins easily.  That will be the difference maker

Butta fingas!!!!
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Gabbert went to the Bortles School of Accuracy this week.

This game sucks