Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which NFL Team In The NFC West Will Win Thursday Night Football?
Arizona Cardinals
San Francisco 49ers
[Show Results]

***Official Cardinals @ 49ers Thursday Night Football Game Thread***

(This post was last modified: 10-06-2016, 09:13 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Another crappy TNF game. I'm shocked.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Does Gabbert throw the ball strictly to just throw the ball? The guy has good athletic abilities but not the gumption to channel it. If he could mentally slow down just a half beat he would see improvement. 

Gabberts slinging now
No Fun

Gabbert lighting up the cardinals D? Whaa?? We still love you Blaine!!

Taunting.....smh

Gabbert has taken more shots down field in 5 games than he did his entire career with Jags. 

AR15 just tweeted his displeasure with Tue taunt.

Quote:Taunting.....smh

But if we didn't have the taunting rules we wouldn't have enough penalties.

Then throws a int and takes some sacks ha.
No Fun

How many career comebacks does Gabba Gabba do have?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Gabbert is a bad QB...

Why aren't they helping Blaine? He can't win all by himself!!

Gabbert looks faster (I guess he doesn't wear a knee brace anymore for no reason?)

Still crumbles to pressure

Maybe Gabbert is not a great QB, but the Oline and the defense are crap.

I read a tweet that I thought hit home rather well regarding Gabbert: The One Drive Per Game Tease. For that one drive, he looks lights out. But you only get the one.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I read a tweet that I thought hit home rather well regarding Gabbert: The One Drive Per Game Tease. For that one drive, he looks lights out. But you only get the one.
Unless it's preseason. Then it's maybe two drives. 

Quote:How many career comebacks does Gabba Gabba do have?

I only remember this one.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/sports/gabbert-ral...e-1.968944

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

The worst part of this game as a viewer for me was it was extremely difficult to identify the 49ers numbers on the jerseys they wore.     This is the # 1 issue for me when it comes to a number of alternative type of jerseys that are used in the NFL.