Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
just said a few minutes ago

they just said a few minetes ago on nfl network the reason eagles won super bowl was cause of the offenssive line they had not nick foles.  to many people think foles is going to be a elite qb. hes not. 

the offenssive lines never get enough credit for protecting thier qbs. its not just brady in ne. they seem to always have a great offenssive line. a qb is worthless without a great o-line. I''m glad to see jags signing some lineman for offensse in the offseason.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 04-14-2019, 06:16 PM by JagsorDie.)

cool story. What are you trying to say? Foles sucks?

Give it up.

nobody on here said he was going to be elite. Not sure were you got that [BLEEP] from.

also: offense********

This is offenssive.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 04-15-2019, 10:23 AM by snowwolf776.)

a lot of the medeia are talking like Foles is going to save the jags offensse, serveal fans here also think foles is going to make the jags offensse great. what i am saying is if jags have a lousey offensivve line foles wil lbe just as bad as bortles.  no im not  saying foles sucks,he is highly over rated though. he was back up qb to wentz for a reason. I'm still going to cheer him,and jags on come football season,i just don't belieave hes a franchise qb.

Sometimes....I click on threads and just KNOW who started them.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

(This post was last modified: 04-16-2019, 10:39 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Wolfie --- I don't think anyone is expecting Foles to come in here and part the red sea, change water into wine, or perform any other miracles for the Jags (although I would prioritize changing water into wine if I had my choice).  I think the fanbase is just looking for a reliable QB that can come in here, stretch the field a little, and win a few games in the 4th quarter.   Bortles was plagued with an severely injured offense but even when everyone was healthy he was God awful with regard to leading the team to any comebacks (perhaps other than the Seahawks game a few years ago).

(04-13-2019, 08:40 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: ...  to many people think foles is going to be a elite qb.  

I don't remember anyone calling Foles an elite QB.  Not a single person. 

He's a "better than Blake Bortles" QB.

time will tell,i just think foles is highly over rated .

He was a backup to Wentz for a reason. Just like Brunell was behind Favre for a reason.

(This post was last modified: 04-24-2019, 08:48 AM by JagsFansince1995.)

Foles is decent. Fans just hated Blake to the point any average QB with better accuracy numbers would be better. No matter what players surround the QBs or the talent level of said players. I think numbers are always better between similar QBs when you have elite level talent surrounding them but hey, im in the minority around these parts. Foles will be Foles, that is all.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.