Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Karlos Williams signing imminent?

Lot of chatter on Twitter that he's going to sign with the Jaguars soon.

Great signing if true! The FSU crew should keep him on the straight and narrow.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Oh wow, that's neat.

What is being said on twitter though? I don't see anything.

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2016, 04:17 PM by knarnn.)

I've scanned thru my feeds. Sounds like some guy pulling stuff out of his [BLEEP].
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:I've scanned thru my feeds. Sounds like a guy pulling stuff out of his [BAD WORD REMOVED].

That's about all I'm seeing. A few vague tweets from Williams but...

Yeah seems to all stem from a random tweet rather than actually any info of substance.

Quote:Yeah seems to all stem from a random tweet rather than actually any info of substance.
Nice, glad you made this thread.

Quote:Nice, glad you made this thread.

Cheers man, anytime!

So... You started the thread based off the tweet he says something along the lines of "the return will be sweet" and the emoji thinking about money?

"Lots of chatter about Karlos signing with the Jags"

There is only one tweet from some random Bills fan, trying to sound smart by recycling the same news from August.

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2016, 04:27 PM by JackCity.)

Quote:So... You started the thread based off the tweet he says something along the lines of "the return will be sweet" and the emoji thinking about money?

Nah there was a good few tweets by Jaguar regulars about him signing. Turns out it all stems from that Bills guy.

Quote:Nah there was a good few tweets by Jaguar regulars about him signing. Turns out it all stems from that Bills guy.
I see.

You need to change the avatar back. The old one suits your personify better. Sick, with a little twist in it. That's meant as a compliment btw.

Quote:I see.

You need to change the avatar back. The old one suits your personify better. Sick, with a little twist in it. That's meant as a compliment btw.

I'd take that as a compliment don't worry...yeaaah maybe my avatar is affecting my posting. I'll go back to the drawing board.

If we had any interest in Karlos Williams he would already be a Jaguar. This is an example of why I don't read any Twitter reports.

Quote:"Lots of chatter about Karlos signing with the Jags"

There is only one tweet from some random Bills fan, trying to sound smart by recycling the same news from August.

Did someone fall victim to some random twidiot again?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Did someone fall victim to some random twidiot again?

Obviously. Twitter is a social media site, not an official news source.

Quote:Obviously. Twitter is a social media site, not an official news source.

What about when journalists use it?

I love it when people race to be the first to break something based on a tweet by some anonymous person speculating.  It always ends well.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

twits will tweet

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:What about when journalists use it?

They do not make the whole website an official news source, only their accounts.