Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Liberals' frustration with Pelosi rises

Liberals' frustration with Pelosi rises over her response to Omar dispute

The far left's frustration with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is on the rise, as liberal advocates and lawmakers fume that she hasn't done enough to defend freshman Rep. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota from attacks by President Donald Trump and other Republicans and has undermined their policies and leaders, including Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York.

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Libe...769941.php
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

When Nancy Pelosi is the sensible, level-header one in the caucus, the caucus has serious problems.

I'm not sure you can use "sensible" and "level-headed" to accurately describe Pelosi, but she does appear to be the more focused of the zoo.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 04-18-2019, 07:52 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

Pelosi will now spend all of her time trying to primary all of those who are dissing her. Problem is, when that happens, GOP wins house back.

What a sad and embarassing time to be Pelosi. A once beautiful woman turned into a California Raisin backup dancer. You would think people like this would just retire and enjoy the millions they have made off of their government positions, but unfortunately their egos are so gigantic this is impossible.

I think Pelosi is waiting for Omar to self immolate by uttering some guttural anti Semitic slur. It’s just a matter of time.

(04-18-2019, 12:06 AM)TJBender Wrote: When Nancy Pelosi is the sensible, level-header one in the caucus, the caucus has serious problems.

Yep. I remember when she was considered to be on the far left fringe of the Democrat Party. She hasn't changed her position, but now she's considered a moderate.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Pelosi was in Ireland yesterday trying to undermine Brexit, but she is too late.

UK officially left the EU on March 29th.

(04-18-2019, 09:59 AM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 12:06 AM)TJBender Wrote: When Nancy Pelosi is the sensible, level-header one in the caucus, the caucus has serious problems.

Yep. I remember when she was considered to be on the far left fringe of the Democrat Party. She hasn't changed her position, but now she's considered a moderate.

The whole spectrum moved left and we have no Right Wing party.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(04-18-2019, 10:57 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 09:59 AM)MalabarJag Wrote: Yep. I remember when she was considered to be on the far left fringe of the Democrat Party. She hasn't changed her position, but now she's considered a moderate.

The whole spectrum moved left and we have no Right Wing party.

My dad says the exact same thing except he thinks it's all moved to the right.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(04-18-2019, 11:52 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 10:57 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: The whole spectrum moved left and we have no Right Wing party.

Your dad needs to pay more attention to what's happening in the Democratic Party.

Haha!  That's exactly what I was about to say!

(04-18-2019, 11:52 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 10:57 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: The whole spectrum moved left and we have no Right Wing party.

Dementia is a terrible disease, you have my prayers.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 04-18-2019, 07:01 PM by mikesez.)

(04-18-2019, 02:52 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 11:52 AM)mikesez Wrote: My dad says the exact same thing except he thinks it's all moved to the right.

Dementia is a terrible disease, you have my prayers.

he's been saying the same thing ever since Bill Clinton won the nomination in 1992.  It made sense back in 92 but he still says it now. Your joke is terrible and you should feel bad for making it.  My dad is 68 years old with no signs of dementia. He's not the first old guy to forget to update his world view as new events occur.

(This post was last modified: 04-18-2019, 07:08 PM by mikesez.)

(04-18-2019, 01:03 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 11:52 AM)mikesez Wrote: My dad says the exact same thing except he thinks it's all moved to the right.

Your dad needs to pay more attention to what's happening in the Democratic Party.

Eh, my dad sees it, but he doesn't care.  He thinks Biden or Sanders will win the nomination in 2020 and he's fine with either of them.  I agree with you, but from my Dad's point of view, either of them will still have to work with essentially the same people that are in Congress now so there won't be much practical difference.
He just hates Republicans so much, always has, and I've never really understood why.