Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Militia detains Illegal Immigrants (migrants)

Maybe the anti vaxxer party should listen to other sources of news....

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2019, 06:02 AM by homebiscuit.)

Anti vaxxers make me sick (ooh, pun!). They sanctimoniously allow their children to become disease-ridden, and spread disease to the vulnerable, while they live healthy immunized lives. All because of a debunked paper written by a quack.

(04-25-2019, 06:01 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Anti vaxxers make me sick (ooh, pun!). They sanctimoniously allow their children to become disease-ridden, and spread disease to the vulnerable, while they live healthy immunized lives. All because of a debunked paper written by a quack.

It really needs to be stamped out as harshly as possible. It's child neglect + endangerment for everyone else.

(04-25-2019, 02:41 AM)JackCity Wrote: Maybe the anti vaxxer party should listen to other sources of news....

So you're saying that the Democrats need still another source of news? Although both parties have their share, most of the anti-vaxxers are Democrats who view "Big Pharma" as evil.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2019, 11:23 AM by JackCity.)

(04-25-2019, 08:17 AM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 02:41 AM)JackCity Wrote: Maybe the anti vaxxer party should listen to other sources of news....

So you're saying that the Democrats need still another source of news? Although both parties have their share, most of the anti-vaxxers are Democrats who view "Big Pharma" as evil.

Thats not even slightly true , but you already know that. Also right wingers have impeded new vaccine laws quite a bit.

Anti vaxxers tend to be in the same venn diagram of climate change deniers and flat earthers, both groups are overwhelmingly right wing. They are part of the anti science right

(04-25-2019, 11:21 AM)JackCity Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 08:17 AM)MalabarJag Wrote: So you're saying that the Democrats need still another source of news? Although both parties have their share, most of the anti-vaxxers are Democrats who view "Big Pharma" as evil.

Thats not even slightly true , but you already know that. Also right wingers have impeded new vaccine laws quite a bit.  

Anti vaxxers tend to be in the same venn diagram of climate change deniers and flat earthers, both groups are overwhelmingly right wing. They are part of the anti science right

You've been reading lies. Flat Earthers are pretty much non-existent. Climate Change Realists are mostly right wing because the big government Left benefits from the scam. Anti vaxxers are in both groups, but more Left than Right.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(04-25-2019, 12:00 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 11:21 AM)JackCity Wrote: Thats not even slightly true , but you already know that. Also right wingers have impeded new vaccine laws quite a bit.  

You've been reading lies. Flat Earthers are pretty much non-existent. Climate Change Realists are mostly right wing because the big government Left benefits from the scam. Anti vaxxers are in both groups, but more Left than Right.

The common denominator amongst anti-vaxxers tends to be wealth. The left-right spectrum is no longer as big a factor, but the typical anti-vaxxer is a mother in the upper-middle class or above. Even the wealth part of things is starting to fall off as everyone becomes dumber and dumber and hopefully wipes themselves out in some kind of plague brought upon them by a refusal to vaccinate. There's also a strong and growing movement amongst teenage children of anti-vax parents to go and get themselves vaccinated without their parents knowing.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen political ideology attributed to anti vaxxers. They’re just stupid.

(04-25-2019, 01:00 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I don’t think I’ve ever seen political ideology attributed to anti vaxxers. They’re just stupid.
You dummy. Every topic has to have a political party attached to it!

Like Ketchup? You dumb conservative!
Spicy Mustard is overrated? Stupid Libs.

(04-25-2019, 01:04 PM)The Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 01:00 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I don’t think I’ve ever seen political ideology attributed to anti vaxxers. They’re just stupid.
You dummy. Every topic has to have a political party attached to it!

I can say that I did incur wrath from across the political spectrum by stating that ketchup does not belong on a hotdog. That’s just nasty.

It got slapped on there because the first prominent anti-vaxxers were Hollywood types. The reality of it is that stupid knows no political boundaries.

(04-25-2019, 01:42 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 01:04 PM)The Cleatwood Wrote: You dummy. Every topic has to have a political party attached to it!

I can say that I did incur wrath from across the political spectrum by stating that ketchup does not belong on a hotdog. That’s just nasty.

Obama got flak for arugula on pizza.
Trump gets flak for ketchup on steak.

I don't care man. I will judge people who never try new things, but I'll never judge someone for liking a food that I don't like.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(04-25-2019, 02:37 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 01:42 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I can say that I did incur wrath from across the political spectrum by stating that ketchup does not belong on a hotdog. That’s just nasty.

Obama got flak for arugula on pizza.

I don't care man. I will judge people who never try new things, but I'll never judge someone for liking a food that I don't like.
Ketchup on steak is an abomination.

(04-25-2019, 02:37 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 02:37 PM)mikesez Wrote: Obama got flak for arugula on pizza.

[Image: stop_liking_file.jpg]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(04-25-2019, 02:37 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 02:37 PM)mikesez Wrote: Obama got flak for arugula on pizza.

Impeach! Any condiments on steak and one should be forced to eat bologna for the rest of their lives.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(04-25-2019, 02:45 PM)B2hibry Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 02:37 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Ketchup on steak is an abomination.
Impeach! Any condiments on steak and one should be forced to eat bologna for the rest of their lives.

I don’t know. I’ve had some cow carcass that benefited from a good dousing of A-1 sauce.

Fried or raw?  It does matter.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

A small pat of butter is acceptable on some cuts. Ketchup (?!), A-1 and any other condiments are most likely being used to mask the "flavor" of subpar or poorly prepared steak. If a steak is properly seasoned, prepared and rested, its flavor and texture should stand on their own merits, without the need for sugar and tomato paste.

(04-25-2019, 04:11 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 02:45 PM)B2hibry Wrote: Impeach! Any condiments on steak and one should be forced to eat bologna for the rest of their lives.

A small pat of butter is acceptable on some cuts. Ketchup (?!), A-1 and any other condiments are most likely being used to mask the "flavor" of subpar or poorly prepared steak. If a steak is properly seasoned, prepared and rested, its flavor and texture should stand on their own merits, without the need for sugar and tomato paste.

^This. Ketchup (or anything except maybe salt) on a well prepared steak is a capital offense.

The corollary to that is that bad cuts of meat need something to mask the flavor. I don't disapprove of ketchup on hot dogs, sausage, or other scrap meat (although I personally prefer mustard on hot dogs).

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2019, 06:15 PM by JackCity.)

(04-25-2019, 12:00 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 11:21 AM)JackCity Wrote: Thats not even slightly true , but you already know that. Also right wingers have impeded new vaccine laws quite a bit.  

Climate Change Realists is the funniest phrase I've heard in a while.

You should look up all the main sites spreading anti vaccination propaganda , they end to be pretty definitively on the right. Natural news for instance has been one of the most prominent sites.