Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cobra Kai Season 2

(This post was last modified: 05-10-2019, 09:01 AM by Jagsfan32277.)

Not as good as the first season but still good.  Discuss.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Oh! So you are the one that watches that [BLEEP] show.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

It's good, if you grew up watching Karate Kid 1

I loved it, sooo upsetting at the end..

Soooo guess what...Tory is Alli's daughter Smile Discuss
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(04-24-2019, 05:34 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: It's good, if you grew up watching Karate Kid 1

Good? Good? It's freaking great man!

(This post was last modified: 05-06-2019, 08:51 PM by Jagsfan32277.)

(05-06-2019, 02:19 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: I loved it, sooo upsetting at the end..

Soooo guess what...Tory is Alli's daughter Smile Discuss

Yeah she could be because of the same last name, but what is confusing, how come Tory said she and her mom lived a rough life just getting by financially,  but Ali is supposedly a doctor in another state.

True yeah I don't know it was just something that a fan site had thrown out. Like her and her husband moved back to the valley and that's how Miguel will be made ok. So many ways they can go with it. Hate the way it ended

Loved Tommy getting g his body bag lol epic

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Great season. Crappy ending but the overall season was great.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(05-08-2019, 11:59 PM)Dimson Wrote: Great season. Crappy ending but the overall season was great.
Yeah the ending was shocking... Season 3 has been greenlighted and will be available to everyone with ads...I hope premium still gets it without

Season 3, do you think Daniel and Johnny will become friends and join forces to combat Kreese and his now Cobra Kai dojo? If Miguel gets well, do you think there will be a fall out between him and Johnny where he blames Johnny's having mercy talk for him getting his back injured. Or will he stay loyal to Sensei Lawrence and maybe try to lure Tory, Aisha, Hawk out of Cobra Kai and convince them that Kreese is no good. I think Hawk will stay with Kreese also Tory because she hates Sam and feels betrayed by Miguel. Do you think Tory is somehow related to Ali. Maybe she can talk sense to Tory that Cobra Kai is no good for her. Do you think Miguel will be able to fight in the tournament to defend his title? Does Sam get with Miguel or Robbie? Can Daniel and Johnny combines dojos to take down Cobra Kai, but can their 2 star students Robbie and Miguel work together, they hate each other, and they are after the same girl.

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2019, 02:10 PM by Hard_Eight.)

I think they're going to merge the styles somehow and take on Kreese. Myagi Kai? Cobra do? Haha

I think Hawk and Tory are going to stay with Cobra Kai. Unless she's actually Ali's daughter.

I think Ali and or her husband are going to have something to do with Miguel's recovery as she's a pediatric surgeon and he also a doctor.

Not sure where they're going with Robbie...his [BLEEP] should be in jail.

I get the feeling Demitri is going to end up a bad [BLEEP].

*I think alot apparently lol

(05-09-2019, 02:10 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: I think they're going to merge the styles somehow and take on Kreese. Myagi Kai? Cobra do? Haha

I think Hawk and Tory are going to stay with Cobra Kai. Unless she's actually Ali's daughter.

I think Ali and or her husband are going to have something to do with Miguel's recovery as she's a pediatric surgeon and he also a doctor.

Not sure where they're going with Robbie...his [BLEEP] should be in jail.

I get the feeling Demitri is going to end up a bad [BLEEP].

*I think alot apparently lol
How ironic would it be if Dimitri and Hawk met at the final round of the tournament.

Yeah I'm sure that's coming.

I wonder if they're going to bring back Terry Silver or Mike Barnes in to the Cobra Kai side?

I rewatched KK3 the other day and part of the 1st season of Cobra Kai was a lie...They lead you to believe that Cobra Kai was banned from the All Valley tournament due to the actions in the '84 tournament. They we're not BANNED. The last interaction with the series for Pat Johnson (The referee in the first movie and also the karate trainer) is him calling and leaving Kreese a message that the committee is removing Cobra Kai from the tournament list because they didn't pay their dues.

I love when Dmitri went all in on Hawk and blowing up his spot. That was glorious, glorious revenge for Dmitri.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2019, 02:59 PM by Jagsfan32277.)

(05-09-2019, 02:39 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Yeah I'm sure that's coming.

I wonder if they're going to bring back Terry Silver or Mike Barnes in to the Cobra Kai side?

I rewatched KK3 the other day and part of the 1st season of Cobra Kai was a lie...They lead you to believe that Cobra Kai was banned from the All Valley tournament due to the actions in the '84 tournament. They we're not BANNED. The last interaction with the series for Pat Johnson (The referee in the first movie and also the karate trainer) is him calling and leaving Kreese a message that the committee is removing Cobra Kai from the tournament list because they didn't pay their dues.

Also, bring that girl karate kid, Hilary Swank, bring back the 3 remaining cobrai kais, maybe break Dutch out of jail and get him in the show also. Also, bring in Jayden Smith and Jackie Chan.   Everybody that has every played in Karate Kid movies, they meet at a airport runway and they all fight each other. Call it Cobra Kai Civil War.

Hahaha KK4 ALL OUT WAR!

Season 3, will the cobra kai Dodge challenger be back. Johnny threw the keys inside and left the window open and walked away into the dark street. Did somebody steal it.

(05-10-2019, 02:23 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Season 3, will the cobra kai Dodge challenger be back. Johnny threw the keys inside and left the window open and walked away into the dark street. Did somebody steal it.
Yeah I think he just freaking left it.