Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cobra Kai Season 2

Remember when Kevin Bacon was invisible and wanted to get some action with Elizabeth Shue. Best power ever.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Right, her and Alyssa Milano were my first loves!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(05-06-2019, 02:30 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote:
(04-24-2019, 05:34 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: It's good, if you grew up watching Karate Kid 1

Good? Good? It's freaking great man!

Yeah, it was greater than watching Avengers Endgame.

Still ain't seen it. I'll wait...brumation

(05-09-2019, 01:15 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Season 3, do you think Daniel and Johnny will become friends and join forces to combat Kreese and his now Cobra Kai dojo?   If Miguel gets well, do you think there will be a fall out between him and Johnny where he blames Johnny's having mercy talk for him getting his back injured.  Or will he stay loyal to Sensei Lawrence and maybe try to lure Tory, Aisha, Hawk out of Cobra Kai and convince them that Kreese is no good.  I think Hawk will stay with Kreese also Tory because she hates Sam and feels betrayed by Miguel. Do you think Tory is somehow related to Ali. Maybe she can talk sense to Tory that Cobra Kai is no good for her.  Do you think Miguel will be able to fight in the tournament to defend his title?  Does Sam get with Miguel or Robbie?   Can Daniel and Johnny combines dojos to take down Cobra Kai, but can their 2 star students Robbie and Miguel work together, they hate each other, and they are after the same girl.
Yes, I think Daniel and Johnny...and some of the old Cobra Kai will collaborate to topple Kreese   With the various positive influences from his old Cobra Kai mates, LaRusso, Ali, plus maturity, the series ends with Johnny leading a redemptive later life.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I just don't want to wait another year!