Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2019 NFL Draft Thread

(04-25-2019, 08:54 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I did hear that Oliver bombed some interviews. One article I read said one team said he acted like an entitled, arrogant jerk. Maybe that will effect his draft stock. We'll see.

Type A personality like Ramsey?

Sign me up.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Allen won't get past the Giants.

Tampa has to go Allen since they are now a 3-4 team.

Lol, the 'draft expert' plays for real and chokes!!

Slightly surprised here.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

They went need over BAP.

Wow, Oliver or Allen will be there

D.White...Hell yea

Oliver or Allen falling...trade back for a QB

Please Giants take Allen

Do the Giants go Allen or Oliver?

Is Goodell just trying to bring people out with him in the hope he wont get boo'd for once? 

Got some poor damn kid with cancer now.

Come on Khalil Mack 2.0.here we come

Allen, Oliver or Haskins here. Haskins please!

I love Ed Oliver but for some reason (just a vibe) I don't think we are interested in him.
Let's see what the Giants do here.

If Oliver falls to us......we’ll have a bevy of options.

Giants could take Jones here.

Maybe we should trade back if we get a chance.

Jags have to take whoever is left of Allen and Oliver.

(04-25-2019, 08:59 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Maybe we should trade back if we get a chance.

If Oliver is there we’ll get calls for sure.

(04-25-2019, 08:59 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Maybe we should trade back if we get a chance.
Looking more and more likely.

Giants in rebuild mode, its haskins