Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rosen

I wonder if Arizona would take our second - 3rd round pick, and next year's 3rd round pick for him?. It's something I'd love to explore....

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-25-2019, 04:40 PM)Jags North Wrote: I wonder if Arizona would take our second - 3rd round pick, and next year's 3rd round pick for him?. It's something I'd love to explore....

Probably not if Miami is offering this year's 2nd round pick.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Heard from a Miami reporter that Rosen hasn't shown any leadership qualities in Arizona. The reporter was being asked if Rosen would be a good fit in Miami. Take that for whenever it's worth...
Making up

Evidence

Depending on

Information

Available

(04-25-2019, 06:18 PM)Hi MightyRx Wrote: Heard from a Miami reporter that Rosen hasn't shown any leadership qualities in Arizona. The reporter was being asked if Rosen would be a good fit in Miami. Take that for whenever it's worth...

Sounds like Jay Cutler minus the arm talent. Hard pass
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

By Arizona picking Murray it means that Rosen is trash. Which he is.

Rosen doesn't have the it factor. Of course the Cardinals will say he's the greatest thing ever they're trying to trade him. On top of that he seems like an arrogant personality to have in the locker room.
No pain, no gain.

Said it before he was drafted. Too arrogant with nothing to support it. Regressed in accuracy every year. Aired it out on weak teams and still managed to turn it over.

He was bad then. It's rare accuracy improves from college to the NFL. Especially from the pocket. Some numbers can be inflated depending on the system.

But I knew Watson and Mayfield would be good early on because they put the ball on the money damn near every time in college. It normally transitions well. Especially from arms coming from high profile programs in tough [BLEEP] conferences.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/stat...0653238273

To the Dolphins for a 2nd rounder. per reports.

Win-Win

It's a great deal for the Dolphins. They get one of the highest rated QBs in last year's draft, on a very cheap deal, because the signing bonus has already been paid.

As for Rosen himself, I would think he's about the happiest guy in the world to leave behind that cluster [BLEEP] that is the Arizona Cardinals.

(04-27-2019, 08:39 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: It's a great deal for the Dolphins.   They get one of the highest rated QBs in last year's draft, on a very cheap deal, because the signing bonus has already been paid.  

As for Rosen himself, I would think he's about the happiest guy in the world to leave behind that cluster [BLEEP] that is the Arizona Cardinals.

regarding the last statement, being moved to MIA is not much of an upgrade, operationally.

(04-25-2019, 09:10 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: By Arizona picking Murray it means that Rosen is trash. Which he is.

It's gonna be great watching Murray get his leg broken in the first game.

(04-29-2019, 11:36 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 09:10 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: By Arizona picking Murray it means that Rosen is trash. Which he is.

uhhhhhhh......

I get sarcasm and all, but yeah, no.

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2019, 02:49 PM by TheeKB.)

(04-29-2019, 01:36 PM)Mikey Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 11:36 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: It's gonna be great watching Murray get his leg broken in the first game.

uhhhhhhh......

I get sarcasm and all, but yeah, no.

Yeah for real... kinda says a thing or two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

(04-29-2019, 11:36 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:

Wow bro

With a LITTLE guy playing QB and that line? I hope Murray is everything advertised and THEN some or AZ is in for a LONG year.

Murray listed at 207 at the combine. Has he been stuffing rocks in his pocket all spring? He played at 195 his senior season (which probably means he was 190). I just don't see him sustaining to a 16 game season being that small. I dunno....

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

I'm pretty sure he'll be fine even after it snaps like a twig.

He'll be plenty rich enough.

Kind of like when the Falcons traded Favre in his 2nd year?

Bills fans get really mad when I say that Miami has the best "Josh" in the division.

(05-09-2019, 07:41 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Bills fans get really mad when I say that Miami has the best "Josh" in the division.

Haha.

Might be true.  I do expect Josh Allen to take a step forward in Buffalo this season, though. Some of the hate on that kid is unwarranted.