Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags take Josh Allen in the 1st

(04-25-2019, 09:47 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 09:37 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: This one pick dictates how our offense will run for the entirety of their careers? What?
Yes. Because we'll never get better on offense with these kinds of decisions. Never.
Bahahaha 

Incorrect. The Jags will never get better by passing on elite prospects to reach for a position of need.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We really did steal this guy. He's a good football player trapped in an athlete's body. He'll be able to effect the pocket as a rookie very early on.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Ngakoue, Bryan, Campell, Allen, Myles Jack, Telvin Smith, Buoye, Ramsey, Harrison. Wow.

So.... 1st and 2nd down...

Ngakoue Darius Campbell Allen

or

Ngakoue Darius Bryan Campbell with Allen at SLB

3rd down is obviously going to be

Ngakoue Darius/Bryan Campbell Allen

Excellent pick.  Allen represented the perfect mix of BAP and need.   Pass rushers are far more important than the TE position.

Didn’t expect this, wow love it though
A good loser is a good loser

What if Montez Sweat falls to us tomorrow in RD2? Do we double down again?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2019, 10:10 PM by jag2543.)

Hell yes

The Cardinals are now the biggest mess in the NFL
A good loser is a good loser

My biggest concern with Allen is most of the time he rushed standing up instead of a 3 point stance. Hopefully he will be just as good with his hand in the dirt

My only fear is that he's good enough to tempt the Jaguars to let Ngakoue walk.

But aside from that temptation, I am absolutely thrilled and elated with this pick.  Thank you Oakland and Giants!

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

He's going to rush how he rushes. Don't worry. First down he's playing sam

(04-25-2019, 10:16 PM)Gflgatorsandjags Wrote: My biggest concern with Allen is most of the time he rushed standing up instead of a 3 point stance.  Hopefully he will be just as good with his hand in the dirt

Dom Capers will drop him in coverage a little for deception and make him the next TBrack.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

(04-25-2019, 10:37 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 10:16 PM)Gflgatorsandjags Wrote: My biggest concern with Allen is most of the time he rushed standing up instead of a 3 point stance.  Hopefully he will be just as good with his hand in the dirt

Dom Capers will drop him in coverage a little for deception and make him the next TBrack.

I think so too, he will be used like we should of used Fowler.  He is like Fowler was though, a 3-4 OLB we are converting to a 4-3 DE, hopefully we do it right this time

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2019, 10:48 PM by JaguarJosh05.)

blessing to get him after a down year for Ngakoue and losing Fowler. Taven Bryan just wasn't going to fit the bill.
No pain, no gain.

(04-25-2019, 10:47 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: blessing to get him after a down year for Ngakoue and losing Fowler. Taven Bryan just wasn't going to fit the bill.

Ngakoue did NOT have a down year.

9.5 sacks from him considering reduced depth and virtually zero output from the offense was very good.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(04-25-2019, 10:53 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 10:47 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: blessing to get him after a down year for Ngakoue and losing Fowler. Taven Bryan just wasn't going to fit the bill.

Ngakoue did NOT have a down year.

9.5 sacks from him considering reduced depth and virtually zero output from the offense was very good.
His pressure totals were also better than '17.
Making up

Evidence

Depending on

Information

Available

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2019, 10:59 PM by JaguarJosh05.)

(04-25-2019, 09:28 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: I am just happy they didn't reach for one of those OT.

Pretty much this. I wanted Hockenson dearly but was going to be satisfied with Allen. Dude was a unanimous top 4 prospect. If we reached for Taylor or Williams I would have shut the TV off in disgust.
No pain, no gain.

both my dad,and i noticted something too. all the players picked before him were interviewed. they didn't interview josh after jags picked him. the players after him have been interviewed.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(04-25-2019, 11:02 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: both my dad,and i noticted something too. all the players picked before him were interviewed.  they didn't interview josh after jags picked him. the players after him have been interviewed.

#becausejaguars
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(04-25-2019, 11:02 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: both my dad,and i noticted something too. all the players picked before him were interviewed.  they didn't interview josh after jags picked him. the players after him have been interviewed.

Who would your dad have chose?