Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2nd round wish list

A+ 2nd rounders for me:
Hakeem Butler 
Jawaan Taylor
Greedy Williams (value over need)
Cody Ford

Tolerable:
Dalton Risner
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Id through Irv Smith at TE in their too.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

In this exact order:

D.K Metcalf - WR - Mississippi
Cody Ford - OT - Oklahoma
Parris Campbell - WR - Ohio State
A.J Brown - WR - Mississippi
Ivr Smith Jr. - TE - Alabama
Nasir Adderley - S - Delaware
Jawaan Taylor - RT - Florida
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Jags hold the 6th pick in the 2nd round. There are some really good football players still on the board that are solid 2nd round selections.

Available:
OL- Jawaan Taylor, Cody Ford, Dalton Risner, Eric McCoy
QB- Drew Lock
TE- Irv Smith
WR- DK Metcalf, AJ Brown, Deebo Samuel
CB- Greedy Williams, Byron Murphy, Rock Ya-sin
S- Nassir Adderly
RB- Many

It would not shock me to see TC/DC move up slightly to insure getting Taylor or Ford. Someone will move up for Lock.

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2019, 08:30 AM by Caldrac.)

(04-26-2019, 08:03 AM)ATLjag Wrote: Jags hold the 6th pick in the 2nd round.  There are some really good football players still on the board that are solid 2nd round selections.  

Available:
QB- Drew Lock
TE- Irv Smith
S- Nassir Adderly
RB- Many

It would not shock me to see TC/DC move up slightly to insure getting Taylor or Ford.  Someone will move up for Lock.

RB wise I think with one of our 3's tonight they can get a decent back-up to Fournette. But if they went WR, TE and OT in that order it wouldn't hurt my feelings neither. They could possibly hold out another day and get one tomorrow at RB.

Miles Sanders, Damien Harris, Justice Hill, Benny Snell, Rodney Anderson, Bryce Love, Myles Gaskins and even Elijah Holyfield are all potential 3RD - 5TH RD options.

If they land Ford or Metcalf with the 38th overall pick it's a steal either way. Those are my top two preferred picks right now. Adderley out of Delaware at safety though? That's tempting if he's on the board still.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Yall should do fanspeak mock and take Allen. It plays out just like the real draft, they updated it

One of these guys......

Cody Ford
Dalton Risner
Irv Smith
Juan Thornhill
Nasir Adderly
Chauncey Gardner-Johnson
Eric McCoy

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2019, 09:17 AM by Caldrac.)

(04-26-2019, 09:11 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: One of these guys......

Cody Ford
Dalton Risner
Irv Smith
Juan Thornhill
Nasir Adderly
Chauncey Gardner-Johnson
Eric McCoy

Ford or McCoy would be my choice there tonight with the 38th overall pick.

1. Irv Smith
2. Cody Ford
3. Jawaan Taylor
4. Dalton Risner
5. A.J. Brown

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2019, 09:31 AM by jessepeck1213.)

(04-26-2019, 08:28 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 08:03 AM)ATLjag Wrote: Jags hold the 6th pick in the 2nd round.  There are some really good football players still on the board that are solid 2nd round selections.  

Available:
QB- Drew Lock
TE- Irv Smith
S- Nassir Adderly
RB- Many

It would not shock me to see TC/DC move up slightly to insure getting Taylor or Ford.  Someone will move up for Lock.

RB wise I think with one of our 3's tonight they can get a decent back-up to Fournette. But if they went WR, TE and OT in that order it wouldn't hurt my feelings neither. They could possibly hold out another day and get one tomorrow at RB.

Miles Sanders, Damien Harris, Justice Hill, Benny Snell, Rodney Anderson, Bryce Love, Myles Gaskins and even Elijah Holyfield are all potential 3RD - 5TH RD options.

If they land Ford or Metcalf with the 38th overall pick it's a steal either way. Those are my top two preferred picks right now. Adderley out of Delaware at safety though? That's tempting if he's on the board still.

If we spend a draft pick on benny Snell I will lose my sheet.

1. Cody Ford
2. Dalton Risner
3. Hakeem Butler
4. D.K. Metcalf
5. Drew Lock

I hate that we drafted Chark last year. Didn't like it then and don't like it now. I hope he proves me wrong

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2019, 10:14 AM by knarnn.)

In no particular order but I fully expect almost everyone on this list to be gone before our second 3rd round pick:

Irv Smith
Dawson Knox
Cody Ford
Chauncey Gardner Johnson
Nasir Adderley
Dalton Risner
Jawaan Taylor
Debo Samuels
Greg Little
Nate Davis
JJ A. Whiteside
Jace Sternberger
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Available:
QB- Drew Lock
TE- Irv Smith
S- Nassir Adderly
RB- Many

Not too sure the team would have to move up to land one of the tackles.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

1. Parris Campbell
2. D.K> Metcalf
3. Irv Smith
4. Cody Ford
5. Dalton Risner
6. Erik McCoy

Really I'll probably be happy as long as we go offense.

1. Dalton Risner
2. Cody Ford
3. Jawaan Taylor
4. DK Metcalf
5. Irv Smith Jr.
6. Nasir Adderly
7. Greedy Williams/Byron Murphy's value get realllly tempting