Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Day 2

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2019, 07:26 PM by rpr52121.)

Good value for the trade up. Hope they have good info on the knee.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Great value
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2019, 07:28 PM by Bullseye.)

(04-26-2019, 07:24 PM)iapetus Wrote: Well, that's twice recently we've picked our widely predicted first round pick in the second round. Nice.

Yes indeed.

If he is healthy, I think he helps us a good deal. 

RT is solidified!

Now get the TE.

(04-26-2019, 07:25 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: So how do we keep managing to get guys mocked to us top 10 in the second round?

Cam
Jack
Taylor

All were potential early day one guys.

Maybe Caldwell and company aren't so bad after all, eh?

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(04-26-2019, 07:25 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: Good value for the trade up. Hope they have good info on the knee.

What was the trade?

(04-26-2019, 07:28 PM)iapetus Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 07:25 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: Good value for the trade up. Hope they have good info on the knee.

What was the trade?

Gave up 4th, but got 5th and 7th, is what i heard.

According to the team, Oakland will trade away picks No. 35, No. 140 and No. 235 for picks No. 38 and No. 109.

Man. Idk. We'll see. He should be a good RT at the minimum. He was a need with Parnell done.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Not my favorite of available lineman but he may have the highest ceiling. Hopefully his knee checks out and he can keep his weight under control. I read he was flagged a lot for false starts so hopefully that gets shored up as well.

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2019, 07:38 PM by sfljaguarsfan.)

Nah Caldwell is a "horrible" GM lol...

KILLING this draft!

We might be having the best draft of all teams so far.

(04-26-2019, 07:37 PM)rfc17 Wrote: Not my favorite of available lineman but he may have the highest ceiling. Hopefully his knee checks out and he can keep his weight under control. I read he was flagged a lot for false starts so hopefully that gets shored up as well.

Supposedly he is down to 312 lbs. I haven't heard of weight being issue of going up and down, just that he didn't cut it until he was asked to by coached.

(04-26-2019, 07:37 PM)rfc17 Wrote: Not my favorite of available lineman but he may have the highest ceiling. Hopefully his knee checks out and he can keep his weight under control. I read he was flagged a lot for false starts so hopefully that gets shored up as well.

He didn't allow a SINGLE QB hit last season. Not one

(04-26-2019, 07:30 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Man. Idk. We'll see. He should be a good RT at the minimum. He was a need with Parnell done.

He has played a few games at LT, not sure why he wasn't moved their permanently though.

Carolina gave up a 3rd round pick straight up to move up 10 spots. Looks like a good deal to me.

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2019, 07:47 PM by sfljaguarsfan.)

Man, I'm giddy right now. We're just killing this draft so far. Let's get a good TE and maybe take a risk on a freak athlete WR and I'm happy.

CBS giving both our picks a A, they're sweating all over this Taylor pick:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2019-...ound-pick/

Caleb Wilson or Josh Oliver at TE would be ideal right now. We need a pass catcher at the position. Those guys are just that.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(04-26-2019, 07:48 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Caleb Wilson or Josh Oliver at TE would be ideal right now. We need a pass catcher at the position. Those guys are just that.

I think Irv Smith Jr. might slip a bit, unless there's a run on the position i think a quality guy at TE will be available at the top of the 3rd. Really curious to see what we do with our lower 3rd rounder if that's the route we go.
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

(04-26-2019, 07:44 PM)sfljaguarsfan Wrote: Man, I'm giddy right now. We're just killing this draft so far. Let's get a good TE and maybe take a risk on a freak athlete WR and I'm happy.

CBS giving both our picks a A, they're sweating all over this Taylor pick:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2019-...ound-pick/

Those are all from Prisco. I like his takes, but be is about as accurate than most other analysts.

(04-26-2019, 07:42 PM)rpr52121 Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 07:30 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Man. Idk. We'll see. He should be a good RT at the minimum. He was a need with Parnell done.

He has played a few games at LT, not sure why he wasn't moved their permanently though.
 he was not good enough to beat out the LT that was there

(04-26-2019, 07:29 PM)iapetus Wrote: According to the team, Oakland will trade away picks No. 35, No. 140 and No. 235 for picks No. 38 and No. 109.

So we still have our 2 3rd rounders, no 4th, but now have a 5th, a 6th and two 7th rounders?

We can get a WR, LB or S late.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

I wonder if we could get Kyle Rudolph for a 3rd from the Vikings?