Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Protester glues her breasts to ground outside Goldman Sachs

Protester glues her breasts to ground outside Goldman Sachs

A woman has glued her breasts to the road outside the Goldman Sachs offices today as activists ramp up disruption on the final day of protests.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/04/25/protester...to=cbshare
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'll never understand why the radical left believes insane "activism" like this (not to mention their doomsday threats and insults of everyone not like them) will convince normal people to adopt their fractured worldview.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(04-27-2019, 12:28 PM)pirkster Wrote: I'll never understand why the radical left believes insane "activism" like this (not to mention their doomsday threats and insults of everyone not like them) will convince normal people to adopt their fractured worldview.

Aaaaaaaaaaannd, to the political forum this thread goes.

(04-27-2019, 12:28 PM)pirkster Wrote: I'll never understand why the radical left believes insane "activism" like this (not to mention their doomsday threats and insults of everyone not like them) will convince normal people to adopt their fractured worldview.

Keeping abreast of the reasons for their protestations can be challenging. I have no doubt they consider themselves the titular leaders of an uplifting movement. Their demonstrations leave no doubt that it is a cause they support; one which is felt deep within their bosom. Perhaps this stunt was a tad knockers, but we must remember that one boob does not properly represent folks who, I'm sure, are a fine set. However, this may cause their approvals to sag a bit. Rack it up to experience keep pointing the way.

(04-27-2019, 01:49 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

Keeping abreast of the reasons for their protestations can be challenging. I have no doubt they consider themselves the titular leaders of an uplifting movement. Their demonstrations leave no doubt that it is a cause they support; one which is felt deep within their bosom. Perhaps this stunt was a tad knockers, but we must remember that one boob does not properly represent folks who, I'm sure, are a fine set. However, this may cause their approvals to sag a bit. Rack it up to experience keep pointing the way.

I normally don't come into the political forum but I'm glad I came back to this thread to find this wonderful bit of prose.

What a boob!
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

You are a master of words.

Udderly fantastic.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Stop all that tittering guys

I just hope Adam2012 makes a full recovery with minimal scaring.

Why? I don't get it? What was she trying to accomplish?

(04-27-2019, 12:13 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Protester glues her breasts to ground outside Goldman Sachs

A woman has glued her breasts to the road outside the Goldman Sachs offices today as activists ramp up disruption on the final day of protests.

Leave her there.   She can be a tourist attraction sort of like the Wall Street Bull.

(04-28-2019, 10:25 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(04-27-2019, 12:13 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Protester glues her breasts to ground outside Goldman Sachs

Leave her there.   She can be a tourist attraction sort of like the Wall Street Bull.

The Goldman Sachs Heifer?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

You sure milked that pun for all it's worth.

Wish I could +1 this multiple times.  Well done.