Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Can we take Fournette AND Rebuild our OL in this draft?

Quote:Is that good or bad?

Good.

I know what you're saying - maybe it shows teams aren't rating these OLinemen. But, they're falling largely because there have been some big reaches and runs on QB and WR.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Going with Fournette at 4...the dream scenario would be:

Lamp in the 2nd

Moton//Dawkins in the 3rd

I think you'd go a long way with this draft and just take the possible lumps with rookie OG/OT on the same line.

Dream still alive...though I'd take Robinson as well in the 2nd.

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2017, 12:02 AM by BlueEyedJag.)

Dp

Quote:Dream still alive...though I'd take Robinson as well in the 2nd.

I'd take Robinson for sure. I just don't see the hype over this guy Lamp.

I think Seattle will take Robinson

Quote:I think Seattle will take Robinson

The reason why I'm skeptical is Cam Robinson doesn't seem like an ideal fit for the Seattle Zone Blocking Scheme.  

Kevin King is someone I think will be very tempting for the Seahawks.  They like long CBs who can play press coverage and have a need opposite Richard Sherman.

Quote: The reason why I'm skeptical is Cam Robinson doesn't seem like an ideal fit for the Seattle Zone Blocking Scheme.

Kevin King is someone I think will be very tempting for the Seahawks. They like long CBs who can play press coverage and have a need opposite Richard Sherman.

That is true but Seattle is just so desperate for OL,they have to take one right?

Could definitely see them take Wilson or King though

Quote:That is true but Seattle is just so desperate for OL,they have to take one right?

Could definitely see them take Wilson or King though

Except for 2016 when the Seahawks did atypical things for them in NOT trading down AND taking an Offensive Lineman in Round 1,  their current regime has in recent years traded down often and focused on taking Offensive Lineman from the middle rounds on.   If the Seahawks do take an Offensive Lineman in the upper part of Round 2,  my guess is it won't be Cam Robinson. 

Quincy Wilson could indeed easily be their selection,  if it isn't Kevin King. 

Quote:Except for 2016 when the Seahawks did atypical things for them in NOT trading down AND taking an Offensive Lineman in Round 1,  their current regime has in recent years traded down often and focused on taking Offensive Lineman from the middle rounds on.   If the Seahawks do take an Offensive Lineman in the upper part of Round 2,  my guess is it won't be Cam Robinson. 

Quincy Wilson could indeed easily be their selection,  if it isn't Kevin King. 
Well to be fair there GM comes from the Packers tree and Ted Thompson is never afraid of taking OL high and I also believe Mckenzie(Oakland) is from the Packers tree and there past is also filled with Hudson and Jackson being OL drafted relatively high. Plus Seattle took a tackle in the 1st round in 2011 and a tackle in the 2nd in 2014 albeit it being a very late 2nd, I mean this could mean nothing at all but I feel like they would go OL because the ones available also fall under the BAP category and the Hawks other big need is CB and they have 5 other picks TONIGHT in a very deep DB draft to fill those needs.

What did you think of the Jarrad Davis pick? I thought that was a great pick for you guys! Hopefully Goodwin or Zay Jones is there in the 2nd and maybe that Nova DE in the 3rd

Quote:I'd take Robinson for sure. I just don't see the hype over this guy Lamp.

Based on... ???

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Based on... ???

He isnt a QB

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2017, 04:43 PM by pirkster.)

Quote:He isnt a QB

Silly me, I forgot the "does he throw the football" requirement he placed on all our upcoming picks.

Quote:Silly me, I forgot the "does he throw the football" requirement of all our upcoming picks.

That or the "Cook in the 2nd"

A name I haven't seen much is Elflein.  There's a lot of quality interior guys that could be taken in rounds 2-3.  TEs, too.