Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Way-Too-Early Depth Chart Prediction

(05-08-2019, 12:29 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(05-08-2019, 12:21 AM)Jags02 Wrote: Blue can catch. Cunningham is a little better as a receiver, but Blue has been the Texans 3rd downs RB and has plenty of catches. He's also great with the blitz pickup, so I don't see any issues with him in that spot. Blue doesn't fumble, and he's much better actually rushing than Cunningham.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/p...ueAl00.htm

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/p...nnBe01.htm

Receiving stats tell a different story. 

The 3rd down role will be interesting to watch. I hoped it would be manned by someone more dynamic than either of these guys, but I'd put my money on Cunningham over Blue twice on Sunday.

I'm still not so sure. Blue is a much better rusher so he's not thrown to as often, however, his career catch percentage of 80.2 is even higher than Cunningham's 77.6.

Also, responding to another post suggesting that Blue is not a factor on Special Teams, that's not true. He's not a return guy, but Blue was a key participant in all of Houston's ST units.
'02

Messages In This Thread
RE: Way-Too-Early Depth Chart Prediction - by NH3 - 05-07-2019, 09:38 PM
RE: Way-Too-Early Depth Chart Prediction - by Jags02 - 05-08-2019, 11:03 AM
RE: Way-Too-Early Depth Chart Prediction - by PF* - 05-14-2019, 09:58 AM