Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
How do you guys feel about the FS position?

(06-04-2019, 03:34 PM)Jags02 Wrote:
(06-04-2019, 08:49 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Was that your question he answered today?

I'd love to know, but it appears the jaguars.com site is a big white page right now.

If you're reading this soon after its posted, let me know if you can get onto the site. Do you recall if it said "Fred from Vancouver, WA."
I saw it this morning. 
He said he was referring to them as "the supposed starter at strong or free" because that was his expectation. 
The reality of that remains to be seen.

edit - here's his response to your question:

I have written several times in recent weeks and throughout the offseason that Jarrod Wilson is expected to start at strong safety, and I have written that Ronnie Harrison is expected to start at free safety. I have worded it this way because until they actually start there is no guarantee that they will start. The intention was not to imply anything about either player. Harrison and Wilson are the projected starting safeties. I expect both will start barring injuries or very poor play in training camp or preseason.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do you guys feel about the FS position? - by NYC4jags - 06-04-2019, 04:07 PM