Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars are a classy ball club.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

:thumbsup:

<i>Behold man's final mad disgrace.</i>

<i>He chops his nose to spite his face.</i>

-Etrigan the Demon

Awesome

On the back of this the Jags are doing everything right when they come here to the UK. So many more Jags fans I noticed this year than years prior and a lot of them are from the UK. The first game I went to (vs San Francisco) I barely saw any Jags fans and the few I was around where mainly from the USA.

Very good stuff there.

Nooice
Chicken nuggets is like my family.

Great story, but do they just randomly cancel trains over there like that often?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

That's nice. Pretty cool.

Say....didn't DragonFury complain about a train being late en route to the game??? I think that kid is DF.

Sweeeet!

[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Damn man, feel bad for the kid. Dad couldn't hire a freaking UBER?

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Pretty legit how they got the premier players to give shout outs.  Would've been pretty "eh" to have players like Brandon Allen, Tyler Shatley, Peyton Thompson, and Brad Nortmann saying "Happy Birthday"

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Quote:Great story, but do they just randomly cancel trains over there like that often?
A train hit some cows on the line I believe which caused all sorts of problems.

Quote:Pretty legit how they got the premier players to give shout outs.  Would've been pretty "eh" to have players like Brandon Allen, Tyler Shatley, Peyton Thompson, and Brad Nortmann saying "Happy Birthday"
Hey man you take that back I'd love Nortman to send me a happy birthday.

Quote:Damn man, feel bad for the kid. Dad couldn't hire a freaking UBER?
120 mile uber? Lol.

Quote:120 mile uber? Lol.
In Jax it's like $18-22  per approx 20 miles. Not out of the question IMO.

Quote:In Jax it's like $18-22  per approx 20 miles. Not out of the question IMO.
According to the Uber website you're looking at £120-£170 ($150-$216). I know I wouldn't have paid that much to travel. I did a 250 mile trip for £45~ return for the game.

Quote:A train hit some cows on the line I believe which caused all sorts of problems.

Guess they didn't mooooove out the way in time....
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Guess they didn't mooooove out the way in time....

Oh, you are just the worst kind of person.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:According to the Uber website you're looking at £120-£170 ($150-$216). I know I wouldn't have paid that much to travel. I did a 250 mile trip for £45~ return for the game.
I would have hated it but I would have done it for my sons birthday. Maybe he simply could not afford it. Like I said, feel bad for the kid but it's cool that he received some hook ups and will probably score some more.

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2016, 03:49 PM by Treestone Ice.)

You can bet your mama's sweet buns, if I'm on my way to the game and I'm screwed, I'm paying the 216 to get there via uber and watch the likely massacre.

Edit: And that's without having a kid with me on his friggin birthday.