Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Josh Allen to play Defensive end or Linebacker in Jacksonville?

Let's say Wash was the DC for the Giants with Lawrence Taylor, and Wash likewise insisted he play with his hand in the dirt as a DE.

Would LT have been as successful?
'02

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 06-02-2019, 02:17 PM by Caldrac.)

(06-01-2019, 10:56 AM)Jags02 Wrote: Let's say Wash was the DC for the Giants with Lawrence Taylor, and Wash likewise insisted he play with his hand in the dirt as a DE.

Would LT have been as successful?
Different of era football. L.T was a freak athlete playing during a run dominate NFL at that time. Not many pass blockers were prepared for that. Just ask Joe Theismann.

Better question to ask. Is Josh Allen the second coming of Lawrence Taylor? Do you know that for sure? If not, why question a guy being paid millions of dollars to answer that question for you since he's a coach?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Here is hoping Yannick and Allen can be bookend defensive ends for the near future.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

The following article is about the Packers new NASCAR package where they feature four 3-4 OLBs to get after the QB. The package is based on stuff Dom Capers was doing with their defense last year, and this has me wondering if we can glean any tweaks with our pass rush that Dom might be discussing with Wash.

It's a shame Telvin is missing out on all this. 
'02

(06-07-2019, 07:39 PM)Jags02 Wrote: The following article is about the Packers new NASCAR package where they feature four 3-4 OLBs to get after the QB. The package is based on stuff Dom Capers was doing with their defense last year, and this has me wondering if we can glean any tweaks with our pass rush that Dom might be discussing with Wash.

It's a shame Telvin is missing out on all this. 

Yea we just can't catch a break. After how bad last year was it just feels like a season ending injury for TS before it even began. I'm not against what he's doing he obviously has issues he wants to get worked out.
No pain, no gain.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!