Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bucs sign Suh?

For a guy that is supposed to be so dominant, it seems like he has bounced around too much.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I thought he picked his own teams and mainly chose who to negotiate with but i guess not.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

McCoy out Suh in?
Without looking at exact stats and what not...
Kind of a wash at this point isn't it?

Unless the money difference is that much more

(05-23-2019, 01:59 PM)Kane Wrote: McCoy out Suh in?

McCoy was set to make $13m this season with the Bucs. 

Spotrac says Suh's contract with the Bucs is $9.25m.

(05-23-2019, 01:59 PM)Kane Wrote: McCoy out Suh in?

McCoy really wasn't that great last year, and from what I've heard, he was essentially just going through the motions and hasn't seemed to care too much. Even his pro bowl year two years ago was more a product of name than production. 

Plus, money.

He was near his best in 2017

(05-25-2019, 03:21 PM)JackCity Wrote: He was near his best in 2017

Egh, his second highest tackle total, at 47. But not even in his top 5 in sacks. Well, tied for 5th.

Not saying he was BAD, but I wouldn't consider it one of his best.

(05-25-2019, 04:21 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(05-25-2019, 03:21 PM)JackCity Wrote: He was near his best in 2017

Egh, his second highest tackle total, at 47. But not even in his top 5 in sacks. Well, tied for 5th.

Not saying he was BAD, but I wouldn't consider it one of his best.

Most QB hits, 2nd most TFLs of his career. Around 50 or so pressures too. Easily one of his best years as a defensive tackle. All of those outweigh not having an extra 2 sacks or so

Bryan>McCoy in 2019

The whole thing with Suh these days is that you never know when he's going to be giving real effort or when he's going to coast in vacation mode. He's definitely one of those guys that got paid and shifted into neutral on the work ethic side of things.