Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bart Starr, 1960s Green Bay quarterback, dies at 85

Bart Starr, 1960s Green Bay quarterback, dies at 85

Legendary Green Bay Packers quarterback Bart Starr died Sunday at the age of 85, according to the team. 

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/bart-star...KrxJ_PQWpM
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

RIP Ice King.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Bart Starr was the reason I fell in love with football.

I was a kid in the 80's, and picked up a book from the library about him. I loved the stories of the bygone era of football, and while my friends were idolizing the Jim McMahons and Brian Bosworths of the day, I was busy learning everything I could about Otto Graham, Johnny U, and legends that made the game memorable.

He will be missed.

(05-28-2019, 09:15 AM)Mikey Wrote: Bart Starr was the reason I fell in love with football.

I was a kid in the 80's, and picked up a book from the library about him. I loved the stories of the bygone era of football, and while my friends were idolizing the Jim McMahons and Brian Bosworths of the day, I was busy learning everything I could about Otto Graham, Johnny U, and legends that made the game memorable.

He will be missed.

I never had the opportunity to watch him (other than NFL Films) but I was kind of the same way (only in the 70's).  I used to read about him from books.

Sad to hear about his passing.  RIP and prayers for his family.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.