Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Patriotic London pub renamed 'The Trump Arms' to honor president

(This post was last modified: 06-05-2019, 03:52 PM by The Drifter.)

Patriotic London pub renamed 'The Trump Arms' to honor president

A London pub owner has renamed his business “The Trump Arms” to tribute President Trump  during his state visit this week.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/features/pat...S3O0gL4cic
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Isn't renaming your business to honor a treasonous colonist just about the least Patriotic thing you can do in the UK?

Yeah, I don't see how honoring a foreign leader can be defined as "patriotic."

(06-05-2019, 03:51 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Patriotic London pub renamed 'The Trump Arms' to honor president

A London pub owner has renamed his business “The Trump Arms” to tribute President Trump  during his state visit this week.

Plenty of people like Trump in London, but many more do not.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(06-06-2019, 04:49 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-05-2019, 03:51 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Patriotic London pub renamed 'The Trump Arms' to honor president

Plenty of people like Trump in London, but many more do not.

False, like most in the US the anti Trump minority is just noisy.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-06-2019, 09:36 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-06-2019, 04:49 PM)mikesez Wrote: Plenty of people like Trump in London, but many more do not.

Ok.  Did someone take a poll?

(06-06-2019, 11:14 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-06-2019, 09:36 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: False, like most in the US the anti Trump minority is just noisy.

Ok.  Did someone take a poll?

Yes. It was 304 to 227.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-06-2019, 09:36 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-06-2019, 04:49 PM)mikesez Wrote: Plenty of people like Trump in London, but many more do not.

Trump's approval rating in the UK is 21%.

(06-07-2019, 06:30 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-06-2019, 11:14 PM)mikesez Wrote: Ok.  Did someone take a poll?

Yes. It was 304 to 227.

The electoral college meets in the 50 state capitals.
None of which is London.

(06-08-2019, 11:39 AM)DragonFury Wrote:
(06-06-2019, 09:36 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: False, like most in the US the anti Trump minority is just noisy.

And Hillary won the election according to the polls. Almost like opinion polling is biased somehow.

(06-08-2019, 04:31 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-08-2019, 11:39 AM)DragonFury Wrote: Trump's approval rating in the UK is 21%.

And Hillary won the election according to the polls. Almost like opinion polling is biased somehow.

She... Uh.. *did* get a lot more votes than Trump. As the polls predicted.  Most polls are national.

In any case, polls tell you what their margin of error is.  2-4% is typical.  Not 30%

Your link only says that some anti-Trump group had a sign claiming that. It didn't quote an actual poll.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(06-08-2019, 05:29 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-08-2019, 04:31 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: And Hillary won the election according to the polls. Almost like opinion polling is biased somehow.

She... Uh.. *did* get a lot more votes than Trump. As the polls predicted.  Most polls are national.

In any case, polls tell you what their margin of error is.  2-4% is typical.  Not 30%

Lol, you know as well as I do that Trump won the 2016 election in landslide fashion. The primaries were rigged for Hillary, the election was rigged for Hillary, the post-election investigations were rigged for Hillary; everything was rigged for Hillary and against Trump and he beat them all anyhow. Now you want to revise history to suit the fact that you are firmly planted on the wrong side of it. Tough break for you.

(This post was last modified: 06-08-2019, 09:18 PM by TJBender.)

These are the same people who voted for Brexit. I don't pay too much attention to British polls right now.

(06-08-2019, 06:06 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-08-2019, 05:29 PM)mikesez Wrote: She... Uh.. *did* get a lot more votes than Trump. As the polls predicted.  Most polls are national.

Lol, you know as well as I do that Trump won the 2016 election in landslide fashion. The primaries were rigged for Hillary, the election was rigged for Hillary, the post-election investigations were rigged for Hillary; everything was rigged for Hillary and against Trump and he beat them all anyhow. Now you want to revise history to suit the fact that you are firmly planted on the wrong side of it. Tough break for you.

Trump won because Hillary took the upper midwest for granted, and he played the Electoral College game like a true champ. If Hillary had bothered to show her face in the Rust Belt, we'd have another President Clinton.

(06-08-2019, 06:06 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-08-2019, 05:29 PM)mikesez Wrote: She... Uh.. *did* get a lot more votes than Trump. As the polls predicted.  Most polls are national.

You really believe all that.  Well, this is Murica so carry on.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

(06-14-2019, 09:15 AM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote:
(06-08-2019, 06:06 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Lol, you know as well as I do that Trump won the 2016 election in landslide fashion. The primaries were rigged for Hillary, the election was rigged for Hillary, the post-election investigations were rigged for Hillary; everything was rigged for Hillary and against Trump and he beat them all anyhow. Now you want to revise history to suit the fact that you are firmly planted on the wrong side of it. Tough break for you.

Who dis?

(06-14-2019, 09:15 AM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote:
(06-08-2019, 06:06 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Lol, you know as well as I do that Trump won the 2016 election in landslide fashion. The primaries were rigged for Hillary, the election was rigged for Hillary, the post-election investigations were rigged for Hillary; everything was rigged for Hillary and against Trump and he beat them all anyhow. Now you want to revise history to suit the fact that you are firmly planted on the wrong side of it. Tough break for you.

Got anything to refute it? No, carry on.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]