Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
why lucky penny stopped working.

I rembered something. the lucky penny only works if you get it same year as the upcomeing season. I never got a new lucky penny last year.  I was useing the one from 2017. doing that brings bad luck. 

I will buy a new lucky penny this year.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

A few questions arise.

If you have money to buy anything, you should by default already have a penny wouldn’t you?

What makes a lucky penny?

Shouldn’t a lucky penny be found?

How does one go about buying a penny?

Truth be told Wolfie, the penny had nothing to do with the 2017 or 2018 seasons. I know a lot of us have superstitions. But none of what we do have any outcome on what happens on the field. I know it seems like it at times, but that isn’t the case. However, if having a ‘lucky penny’ makes you feel better and helps you to enjoy the season and superstition go for it. I do advise NOT to buy one. Just find it.

(This post was last modified: 06-07-2019, 07:18 AM by snowwolf776.)

(06-07-2019, 07:00 AM)Jags Wrote: A few questions arise.  

If you have money to buy anything, you should by default already have a penny wouldn’t you?

Truth be told Wolfie, the penny had nothing to do with the 2017 or 2018 seasons.  I know a lot of us have superstitions.   But none of what we do have any outcome on what happens on the field.  I know it seems like it at times, but that isn’t the case.  However, if having a ‘lucky penny’ makes you feel better and helps you to enjoy the season and superstition go for it.  I do advise NOT to buy one.  Just find it.

the penny is flantted,and there is a wolf on it.  thats why you buy it. its only 51 cents. its like a sovunier peny no finding a penny is bad luck  rather its on heads or tails. everytime i have found a penny i ussaally have bad luck.

Ah, I see. Does the penny need to be a 2019 penny? Sorry if that throws in another variable. You should do this scientifically until you get the magic combo. Once you do that, no one will even remember the Patriots “Dynasty”!

(06-06-2019, 07:59 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I rembered something. the lucky penny only works if you get it same year as the upcomeing season. I never got a new lucky penny last year.  I was useing the one from 2017. doing that brings bad luck. 

I will buy a new lucky penny this year.

How lucky is it, if you have to pay for it?

lucky is the penny that just appears at an opportune moment.

maybe buying the penny makes it unlucky? Or maybe luck is a load of hooey

maybe you need to up the ante, and find a lucky nickel.

(06-07-2019, 07:17 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote:

Truth be told Wolfie, the penny had nothing to do with the 2017 or 2018 seasons.  I know a lot of us have superstitions.   But none of what we do have any outcome on what happens on the field.  I know it seems like it at times, but that isn’t the case.  However, if having a ‘lucky penny’ makes you feel better and helps you to enjoy the season and superstition go for it.  I do advise NOT to buy one.  Just find it.

the penny is flantted,and there is a wolf on it.  thats why you buy it. its only 51 cents. its like a sovunier peny no finding a penny is bad luck  rather its on heads or tails. everytime i have found a penny i ussaally have bad luck.

Gotcha. I've had a couple of those. They've never worked for me but hopefully yours will work next year.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

it would be this year. football starts in sept.

(06-15-2019, 08:23 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: it would be this year. football starts in  sept.

Good catch. I meant the upcoming football season.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

My Rabbit's Foot went missing in 2018.

IJS.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(06-15-2019, 05:43 PM)NH3 Wrote:

My Rabbit's Foot went missing in 2018.

IJS.

NH3...

As long as you still have the rest of the rabbit, we should only see a 25% reduction in our luck.

I will be getting a new lucky penny soon.

How?
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(06-18-2019, 07:07 PM)rollerjag Wrote: How?

getyourluckypenny.com is having a free shipping weekend starting tomorrow

(while supplies last)

How do you know a penny is lucky if you don't have it yet?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(06-19-2019, 08:49 AM)Rico Wrote: How do you know a penny is lucky if you don't have it yet?

Duh.  Because it says "Luck Penny" right on the package.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(06-19-2019, 02:18 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(06-19-2019, 08:49 AM)Rico Wrote: How do you know a penny is lucky if you don't have it yet?

Duh.  Because it says "Luck Penny" right on the package.

Is that shipped from Indy No Place?

(This post was last modified: 06-21-2019, 07:24 PM by Jags.)

(06-20-2019, 10:15 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(06-19-2019, 02:18 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Duh.  Because it says "Luck Penny" right on the package.

Is that shipped from Indy No Place?

I thought it was shipped from Uranus.  In general, that is.

(06-21-2019, 07:23 PM)Jags Wrote:
(06-20-2019, 10:15 AM)Mikey Wrote: Is that shipped from Indy No Place?

I thought it was shipped from Uranus.  In general, that is.

I'm having trouble wrapping my head around this one.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 06-25-2019, 07:22 PM by Jags.)

(06-25-2019, 07:04 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(06-21-2019, 07:23 PM)Jags Wrote: I thought it was shipped from Uranus.  In general, that is.

I'm having trouble wrapping my head around this one.

Uranus.  Pronounced, your anus.  

I meant that lucky pennies were a thing that one could “pull one out their [BLEEP]”.  I thought that was self explanatory.  If not, my apologies.   I didn’t quite understand the poster I quoted.  So maybe I am the one that is missing something.

(06-25-2019, 07:14 PM)Jags Wrote:
(06-25-2019, 07:04 PM)rollerjag Wrote: I'm having trouble wrapping my head around this one.

Uranus.  Pronounced, your anus.  

I meant that lucky pennies were a thing that one could “pull one out their [BLEEP]”.  I thought that was self explanatory.  If not, my apologies.   I didn’t quite understand the poster I quoted.  So maybe I am the one that is missing something.

I made a pun about 'luck penny', which is why I bolded that part of the quoted text. I don't feel a need to further jokesplain.

And yeah, rj, usually it's uranus that is wrapped around urhead, not the other way around. Probably why u had so much trouble.