Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
HGH

I like the guy's movies and all, and he seems nice, but Dewayne Johnson is definitely juicing, right?

What would that guy look like if he wasn't chemically enhanced?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Who is Dewayne Johnson?

It's really funny when you know that Dewayne Johnson is the guy who won the Roundup lawsuit.

Roundup.

Cancer.

Juicing!

What does he look like? Well, not a skeletal 90 pounds, hairless, and a pallid gray color most likely.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-19-2019, 01:42 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Who is Dewayne Johnson?

It's really funny when you know that Dewayne Johnson is the guy who won the Roundup lawsuit.

Roundup.

Cancer.

Juicing!

What does he look like? Well, not a skeletal 90 pounds, hairless, and a pallid gray color most likely.

Looks like I threw in an extra "e".  Oh well.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

I find "juicing" and "supplements" to be an extremely gray area. 

Gun to my head, I bet he's on the McGwire diet.

In the grand scheme of things- who cares? I like him and his movies because he has a good attitude and seems to enjoy life. And he's a good looking dude. A little too ripped and pumped for my personal taste, but still a good looking dude.

(06-19-2019, 01:33 PM)mikesez Wrote: I like the guy's movies and all, and he seems nice, but Dewayne Johnson is definitely juicing, right?

I'm very skeptical that HGH does anything to improve athletic performance in adults. It has a benefit when a child is still growing, but adults on HGH don't grow or get stronger.

But assuming a different performance enhancing drug, I suspect your question stands.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Welcome to Hollywood. If the looks go away, he has to rest on his acting chops, and then he's screwed.

(06-20-2019, 10:14 AM)Mikey Wrote: Welcome to Hollywood. If the looks go away, he has to rest on his acting chops, and then he's screwed.

My guess is he will be financially comfortable at that point. He probably already is.

Duane Johnson's ridiculous diet and work out regimen are very well documented. He's had crews follow him for days on end to report on it. The dude is a machine.

Does he do HGH to continue to be able to maintain his physique in his forties?
Maybe. Maybe not.

Doesn't matter to me.

HGH is a naturally occurring steroid that can in fact be used responsibly.

On a somewhat related note, I just saw the movie Skyscraper. Man, did that movie really want to be Die Hard, or what?

I love his movies. I know some are stupid. But, like others have said, he seems like a genuinely good guy. Him and Mike Rowe are a couple of dudes I’d love to sit down and have a beer with.

He's an entertaining action star, and has some action-comedy chops too. Great popcorn movies, plus he seems like a good role model for kids.

It looks like he does get a little help from something, supplements maybe, but he also has some Polynesian genes so maybe it's not as difficult for him to build some muscle mass. I remember back when he was wresting as The Rock, he took time off to get surgery to remove fat from his upper body to make him look more lean

(06-23-2019, 12:30 PM)jaglyn Wrote: He's an entertaining action star, and has some action-comedy chops too. Great popcorn movies, plus he seems like a good role model for kids.

It looks like he does get a little help from something, supplements maybe, but he also has some Polynesian genes so maybe it's not as difficult for him to build some muscle mass. I remember back when he was wresting as The Rock, he took time off to get surgery to remove fat from his upper body to make him look more lean

I wonder if they do that surgery to make you look...not as fat? Asking for a friend.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-20-2019, 10:34 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(06-20-2019, 10:14 AM)Mikey Wrote: Welcome to Hollywood. If the looks go away, he has to rest on his acting chops, and then he's screwed.

My guess is he will be financially comfortable at that point. He probably already is.

If I ever happen across him on a street somewhere, I plan to tell him that he's welcome.

(06-19-2019, 01:33 PM)mikesez Wrote: I like the guy's movies and all, and he seems nice, but Dewayne Johnson is definitely juicing, right?

He'd look like Tony Boselli and Mike Golic.