Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Jaguars' Myles Jack: Next deal 'will take care of itself'

Jaguars' Myles Jack: Next deal 'will take care of itself'

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...-of-itself

Jaguars middle linebacker Myles Jack is in the final year of his rookie deal. A big season would put him in line for a big payday, but it might not happen in Jacksonville.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

To be honest he was just kinda Eh last year. He has all the tools but last year was not his best like many on this team.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(This post was last modified: 06-23-2019, 11:26 AM by NH3.)

I honestly don't feel that Myles is the answer in the middle. I pray that I'm wrong but my instincts have kicked in. He's been given approval by Walsh BUT.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(06-22-2019, 10:36 PM)NH3 Wrote: I honestly don't feel that Miles is the answer in the middle. I pray that I'm wrong but my instincts have kicked in. He's been given approval by Walsh BUT.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

I don't think Miles is the answer either...

Now Myles on the other hand... He's good.

(06-22-2019, 10:44 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(06-22-2019, 10:36 PM)NH3 Wrote: I honestly don't feel that Miles is the answer in the middle. I pray that I'm wrong but my instincts have kicked in. He's been given approval by Walsh BUT.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

I don't think Miles is the answer either...

You know, if you're eight miles high you can see for miles and miles and miles and miles and miles.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-23-2019, 09:05 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-22-2019, 10:44 PM)Eric1 Wrote: I don't think Miles is the answer either...

You know, if you're eight miles high you can see for miles and miles and miles and miles and miles.

LMBO...

NH3...
"AZANE"

(06-23-2019, 09:05 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-22-2019, 10:44 PM)Eric1 Wrote: I don't think Miles is the answer either...

LMBO. I have to do a better job of checking my spell check features.

Miles and Miles and Miles. 

NH3...
"AZANE"

Last year was a learning year for Myles, but it appears he's got it altogether and is ready for a blockbuster season. He's talking about being a guru on the field able to answer any questions younger players might have. As one of the most athletic stack linebackers in the league, I'm excited for what he might do this season. It will be a telling season defining his next contract.

For my part, I want to see a consistent tackler who can't be juked or run over. I recall questioning his tackling early on, and then last year he took on King Henry and lost. I need to know without any doubt that Myles can tackle like a top MLB. 
'02

(06-23-2019, 04:35 PM)Jags02 Wrote: Last year was a learning year for Myles, but it appears he's got it altogether and is ready for a blockbuster season. He's talking about being a guru on the field able to answer any questions younger players might have. As one of the most athletic stack linebackers in the league, I'm excited for what he might do this season. It will be a telling season defining his next contract.

For my part, I want to see a consistent tackler who can't be juked or run over. I recall questioning his tackling early on, and then last year he took on King Henry and lost. I need to know without any doubt that Myles can tackle like a top MLB. 

I think Jack tackles very well. 

His issues are more about being gap sound against the run and sometimes being blocked out of the play too easily. 

One fluky big run from a middling power back is not in any way indicative of Jack's tackling ability IMO.