Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com puts us back in the playoffs

(This post was last modified: 07-08-2019, 03:31 PM by Caldrac.)

(07-08-2019, 02:51 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote:
(07-08-2019, 02:24 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Actually in 2017 he had more interceptions (6) than Ramsey (4) though it was pretty much expected.  Teams were throwing away from Ramsey more.  The 2018 season saw fewer INT's overall as a team though Ramsey did have three and Bouye didn't get any.

I just don't think one is better than the other in that specific category.
I thought ramsey was better and it was evident by QBs picking on the lesser of the two cornerbacks.  If we want to play the stat game, does anyone have the targets for ramsey and the targets for bouye?  I want to at least see who was targeted more to see if these 2 int for bouye makes him better than jalen.

EDIT:  Put question mark for those that need perfect english, to understand words or statements, that make a sentence.

If we're talking two years ago? You're really splitting hairs between Bouye and Ramsey. I think PFF (And depending on who you are, you either take it as Gospel or with a grain of Salt) had Bouye showing with the lowest allowed completion percentage when passes were thrown his way. He gave up a crazy low percentage. I think it was in the low 30's. He was essentially a no fly zone most of the time for QB's. 

They BOTH made it exceptionally difficult for QB's in 2017. Didn't matter if you threw it to the left or right. You had a low chance of completing that pass or you had a high chance of it being tipped or picked. But I do believe Bouye edged him out slightly with the completion percentage.

Here's the article(s) regarding 2017. He allowed the lowest passer rating in his direction. Also gave up ZERO TD's.

https://jaguarswire.usatoday.com/2018/02...n-at-no-5/

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...-the-roost
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Messages In This Thread
NFL.com puts us back in the playoffs - by Caldrac - 07-04-2019, 11:54 AM
RE: NFL.com puts us back in the playoffs - by NH3 - 07-05-2019, 01:23 AM
RE: NFL.com puts us back in the playoffs - by NH3 - 07-06-2019, 05:45 PM
RE: NFL.com puts us back in the playoffs - by NH3 - 07-08-2019, 07:29 AM
RE: NFL.com puts us back in the playoffs - by Caldrac - 07-08-2019, 03:26 PM