Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump Says Ilhan Omar Should Go Back to Africa

(07-16-2019, 09:48 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: So we have a President of the United States who tells four American citizens, elected representatives, that if they don't like his policies, they should leave the country, go back to where they came from.    

And just coincidentally, they're all non-white.  And three out of the four were born in the United States.  

How can anyone excuse that kind of behavior in a President?
You are ignoring the whole of the back-and-forth context. You are conveniently ignoring the entire response of Trump which was go back to your countries of ancestry that you obviously have more respect for, figure out why they are so [BLEEP] and then return to actually produce legislation here to fix our perceived issues. It is not a coincidence that they are not white, nor does it factor into the discussion. They all ran on the non-white platforms, and their extremist views depend on that. In the end, it is their divisive, anti-American rhetoric that is the real topic. Let's not forget that each has been in the limelight for hate and condemned. Unfortunately, censure proceedings didn't pass with identifying the individuals specifically because of political pressures.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-16-2019, 09:59 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 09:56 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: He didn't mention a thing about his policies.

Okay, I'll change it to:

So we have a President of the United States who tells four American citizens, elected representatives, that if they don't like the way the country is being run, they should leave the country, go back to where they came from.     

And just coincidentally, they're all non-white.  And three out of the four were born in the United States.  

I've said it before- even if you like his policies, how can anyone excuse the lying, the bullying, the name-calling, and all the rest of his behavior?  I like some of his policies, but he is such an odious person, such an embarrassment as a President, that I cannot ever vote for him.

"He said if you aren't happy here, you can leave, it's your choice,a nd your choice alone". That has nothing to do with "how the country is being run".

Contrary to belief, I don't agree with everything the guy says or does, but the MSM bias and overuse of the word "racist" has made everybody numb. It carries no meaning anymore. I'm sure some great grandfathers out there could tell you what real racism looks like.

I can promise you one thing. Middle America isn't on-board with AOC+3.

(07-16-2019, 10:05 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 09:59 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Okay, I'll change it to:

So we have a President of the United States who tells four American citizens, elected representatives, that if they don't like the way the country is being run, they should leave the country, go back to where they came from.     

I've said it before- even if you like his policies, how can anyone excuse the lying, the bullying, the name-calling, and all the rest of his behavior?  I like some of his policies, but he is such an odious person, such an embarrassment as a President, that I cannot ever vote for him.

"He said if you aren't happy here, you can leave, it's your choice,a nd your choice alone". That has nothing to do with "how the country is being run".

Contrary to belief, I don't agree with everything the guy says or does, but the MSM bias and overuse of the word "racist" has made everybody numb. It carries no meaning anymore. I'm sure some great grandfathers out there could tell you what real racism looks like.

They're not on board with your lollipop either.

(07-16-2019, 10:09 AM)TJBender Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 10:05 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: "He said if you aren't happy here, you can leave, it's your choice,a nd your choice alone". That has nothing to do with "how the country is being run".

They are on board with their jobs and retirement accounts though. You know, things that Matter for $1000, Alex.

(07-16-2019, 10:09 AM)TJBender Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 10:05 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: "He said if you aren't happy here, you can leave, it's your choice,a nd your choice alone". That has nothing to do with "how the country is being run".

I think you may be surprised by the silent majority yet again. Willing to bet he has even gained a few because of the sloppy Dems and the shift further left. He was elected because folks had hope that he would use business acumen to get economical results. They also voted for him because he wasn't your typical politician. Folks were turned off by the talker in chief that occupied the W.H. before him. I can't stand his use of twitter but results get my vote, not talk.

(07-16-2019, 10:16 AM)B2hibry Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 10:09 AM)TJBender Wrote: They're not on board with your lollipop either.

I think you may be surprised by the silent majority yet again. Willing to bet he has even gained a few because of the sloppy Dems and the shift further left. He was elected because folks had hope that he would use business acumen to get economical results. They also voted for him because he wasn't your typical politician. Folks were turned off by the talker in chief that occupied the W.H. before him. I can't stand his use of twitter but results get my vote, not talk.

People can say whatever they want in person or at dinner parties, but when you step into that booth and its just you and the ballot, you make a decision based on how it affects your well being, not your feelings.

(07-16-2019, 08:35 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-15-2019, 03:19 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: Sometimes I wonder how Trump could possibly have any supporters left, and then I visit the ol' Political forum of the Jungle.  Xenophobia and racism, but it's okay because some of us agree!

(07-16-2019, 08:26 AM)B2hibry Wrote: Please tell us what the rest of the POTUS statement was. "Go back to where you came from and ...?" It's not a cop out. I see it as an individual that was actually getting pissed off about a small click that constantly bashes America and policy but offers nothing of substance except, wait for it... racist, anti-semitic, divisive, communist, anti-law enforcement, xenophobic, etc. They are far-left, white hateing extremeists that support La Raza, communism, and Sharia Law. The "squad" is trying to use their color as a way to gain power and respect since they don't have enough brain trust to do it with legislation!

It is so much easier only saying parts of quotes that support a demented narrative. 

AOC + 3 are polling VERY low. I believe AOC was at 22% and Omar at 9%. The Dems are in for a shock...

That poll was among white Americans with less than 2 years of college. It doesn't represent the entire population. No surprise that working class whites don't approve of race baiting and redistribution of their income to chosen minorities.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(07-16-2019, 10:20 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 10:16 AM)B2hibry Wrote: I think you may be surprised by the silent majority yet again. Willing to bet he has even gained a few because of the sloppy Dems and the shift further left. He was elected because folks had hope that he would use business acumen to get economical results. They also voted for him because he wasn't your typical politician. Folks were turned off by the talker in chief that occupied the W.H. before him. I can't stand his use of twitter but results get my vote, not talk.

People can say whatever they want in person or at dinner parties, but when you step into that booth and its just you and the ballot, you make a decision based on how it affects your well being, not your feelings.

I make a decision based upon the well-being of my country. I've voted for many politicians I disagreed with because I believed them to be people of high moral caliber, and those who would work to better the country rather than themselves. That's the reason I vote third-party as often as I do. I don't believe either party has had a candidate of high character since Reagan, and I see Trump, Obama and the Clintons as symptoms of that problem rather than causes of it. Telling four minority, female Congresspeople and American citizens that they should go back where they came from rather than criticize the politician in chief speaks to a huge ego and a small brain, and a pandering to those of similar composure.

I wonder how the radical anti-white and anti-jew "squad" feels about this?

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/20..._content=A

(07-16-2019, 10:54 AM)TJBender Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 10:20 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: People can say whatever they want in person or at dinner parties, but when you step into that booth and its just you and the ballot, you make a decision based on how it affects your well being, not your feelings.

I make a decision based upon the well-being of my country. I've voted for many politicians I disagreed with because I believed them to be people of high moral caliber, and those who would work to better the country rather than themselves. That's the reason I vote third-party as often as I do. I don't believe either party has had a candidate of high character since Reagan, and I see Trump, Obama and the Clintons as symptoms of that problem rather than causes of it. Telling four minority, female Congresspeople and American citizens that they should go back where they came from rather than criticize the politician in chief speaks to a huge ego and a small brain, and a pandering to those of similar composure.

You kind of lost me at politician and "high moral caliber". That doesn't exist. 

You are entitled to vote for whomever you want, even if doing so may "hurt" the chances of a candidate who has a legitimate shot of winning.

(07-16-2019, 10:56 AM)B2hibry Wrote: I wonder how the radical anti-white and anti-jew "squad" feels about this?

Hamas is a terrorist organization and should be expected to do the things a terrorist organization would do, and they should be handled in the way a terrorist organization is handled. Casting all Palestinians as Hamas members would be akin to casting all black people as members of Boko Haram, all residents of the southern US as KKK members or all Europeans as Nazis.

(07-16-2019, 10:10 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 10:09 AM)TJBender Wrote: They're not on board with your lollipop either.

They are on board with their jobs and retirement accounts though. You know, things that Matter for $1000, Alex.

Money over country for $1,000 Alex.

(07-16-2019, 11:05 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 10:10 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: They are on board with their jobs and retirement accounts though. You know, things that Matter for $1000, Alex.

Money over country for $1,000 Alex.

Protecting the countries best interests and putting a halt to being ripped off by other countries kind of falls into that "country" category, no?

(07-16-2019, 11:01 AM)TJBender Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 10:56 AM)B2hibry Wrote: I wonder how the radical anti-white and anti-jew "squad" feels about this?

Hamas is a terrorist organization and should be expected to do the things a terrorist organization would do, and they should be handled in the way a terrorist organization is handled. Casting all Palestinians as Hamas members would be akin to casting all black people as members of Boko Haram, all residents of the southern US as KKK members or all Europeans as Nazis.

I seem to remember Omar supporting Hamas. B2's comment was referring to the opinion of the radical Democrat contingent, not to Palestinians.

But with regards to your statement, Hamas was elected by the Palestinians. That puts around 50% or more of the Palestinians who support the terrorist organization. Not quite akin to your examples.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(07-16-2019, 11:01 AM)TJBender Wrote:

But isn't that how the "squad" works? You don't get a choice and must be lumped in with like kind.

(07-16-2019, 10:20 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: People can say whatever they want in person or at dinner parties, but when you step into that booth and its just you and the ballot, you make a decision based on how it affects your well being, not your feelings.

If you put character ahead of policy you are not really voting for the well being of your country. There are no politicians of good character anyway, it's just a matter of degree. Clinton was an actual rapist, but the country did better under him than under Bush or Obama. Would you really rather have war and/or economic malaise if it meant that the best character guy was in charge?

(07-16-2019, 11:56 AM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 10:54 AM)TJBender Wrote: I make a decision based upon the well-being of my country. I've voted for many politicians I disagreed with because I believed them to be people of high moral caliber, and those who would work to better the country rather than themselves. That's the reason I vote third-party as often as I do. I don't believe either party has had a candidate of high character since Reagan, and I see Trump, Obama and the Clintons as symptoms of that problem rather than causes of it. Telling four minority, female Congresspeople and American citizens that they should go back where they came from rather than criticize the politician in chief speaks to a huge ego and a small brain, and a pandering to those of similar composure.

If you put character ahead of policy you are not really voting for the well being of your country. There are no politicians of good character anyway, it's just a matter of degree. Clinton was an actual rapist, but the country did better under him than under Bush or Obama. Would you really rather have war and/or economic malaise if it meant that the best character guy was in charge?

Vote for good people, and the rest will take care of itself.

He told them to go back and figure out the issues and return here to help. I know, doesn't fit the evil orange man narrative. The fact that these congress folks happen not to be white, they are women, and minorities if we still want to use that term, has no play in this back and forth game. This is about their inability to legislate, and there extreme views that don't match up with traditional America and the rule of law. They are hypocritical and projection blaming. Not only is it a power struggle within the party, but they are also trying to twist and represent a new narrative of which you and a vocal few are falling for.

If I were you, I'd just sit at home on election day if you think politicians and morals are synonymous. The political climate is to serve the majority fruitfuly and yet a small segment will get left out always, unfortunately. You certainly don't go extreme for a minority to damage a majority! Identify and fix the wrong while improving further that which is working as you move forward. You don't send the U.S. back to the stone age in an attempt to have a do-over, thinking an outcome will be more beneficial!

He should know by now that saying anything critical of people-of-color is considered racist. It doesn't mater that they don't actually like America

(07-16-2019, 12:10 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 11:56 AM)MalabarJag Wrote: If you put character ahead of policy you are not really voting for the well being of your country. There are no politicians of good character anyway, it's just a matter of degree. Clinton was an actual rapist, but the country did better under him than under Bush or Obama. Would you really rather have war and/or economic malaise if it meant that the best character guy was in charge?

Vote for good people, and the rest will take care of itself.

Lol, sure.