Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tennessee police warn not to flush drugs down toilet for fear of creating 'meth-gator

(This post was last modified: 07-15-2019, 01:57 PM by The Drifter.)

Tennessee police warn not to flush drugs down toilet for fear of creating 'meth-gators'

Word to the wise: don't flush your meth down the toilet.

That's the warning coming out of the Loretta Police Department in Tennessee after investigators said they caught someone "attempting to flush methamphetamine along with several items of paraphernalia" on Saturday.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/tennessee-pol...ors-toilet
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 07-15-2019, 02:09 PM by Caldrac.)

Well... what else are all those tack fans supposed to do up there with their meth? Throw it into the smoky mountains? That's just methed up. That's exactly how they sound when they try to pronounce the word "messed" because they ain't got no teeth up there.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(07-15-2019, 02:09 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Well... what else are all those tack fans supposed to do up there with their meth? Throw it into the smoky mountains? That's just methed up. That's exactly how they sound when they try to pronounce the word "messed" because they ain't got no teeth up there.

“Yeah, but you still cain’t tackle Derrick Henry, a hur hur hur huh huh huh.”

Alligators on meth. There's a movie idea.

(07-15-2019, 02:47 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(07-15-2019, 02:09 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Well... what else are all those tack fans supposed to do up there with their meth? Throw it into the smoky mountains? That's just methed up. That's exactly how they sound when they try to pronounce the word "messed" because they ain't got no teeth up there.

“Yeah, but you still cain’t tackle Derrick Henry, a hur hur hur huh huh huh.”

[Image: DigitalReadyKangaroo-size_restricted.gif]
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

That's a methed up thing to say about that straight family tree.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

So, no U of F jokes yet?

(07-15-2019, 02:48 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Alligators on meth.  There's a movie idea.

...or a new rock band.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Yeah as flushing down meth in the seemingly in encouraging meth. What is TN thinking as it is not distracting meth but encouraging it? Meth is the new crack is wack thing! Lives are destroyed over on meth there. Sad but true.
Ready for May Day and May Flowers!

(07-15-2019, 02:48 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Alligators on meth.  There's a movie idea.

Alligators on Meth on a Plane

(This post was last modified: 07-16-2019, 07:28 PM by Jags.)

Alligators aren’t indigenous to TN.  Am I missing something? Or are they just assuming the locals are just that stupid to believe it?

Ok.  So I just googled it.  Whatever.  They “supposedly” have gators.  I suggest they not flush condoms.  You don’t want any inbred gators either.

Alligators should be carrying NARCAN just in case they overdose

(07-15-2019, 03:55 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: So, no U of F jokes yet?

Nothing to worry about, Beta site Gainesville is still intact after all.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

[Image: IMG_1904.jpg?w=511&ssl=1]

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"