Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2019 Training Camp (Updates)

Soft.....Thats what i call this fake nostradamus nonsense. Let the kid have fun and stop being extra to match his extra. I see things when they happen and i say you're being uptight. Loosen up and have a drink....milk of course lol
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-24-2019, 04:50 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(07-24-2019, 04:39 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I was pretty much unimpressed with his "grand entrance" to the stadium, but the way I see it let kids be kids.  He's having fun and enjoying life.  Let him be.
Wrong!

Trade him!

Trade them all!  LOL.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Maybe it's all satire with Jalen, like a football version of Spinal Tap or Steel Panther. Either way, who cares?

(07-24-2019, 05:26 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: Maybe it's all satire with Jalen, like a football version of Spinal Tap or Steel Panther. Either way, who cares?

He certainly knows what a publicity stunt is, that's for sure. 
Doesn't bother me that he likes the spotlight.

Sure I'd love it if he were more like Barry Sanders in his demeanor, but as long as he continues to play on an elite level, I'm good with some antics.

(07-24-2019, 02:19 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Some of you are so soft.

God forbid someone has a little fun.

Yep, Jags message board...where you come to get the street cred and get hard! LOL
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(07-24-2019, 05:55 PM)B2hibry Wrote:
(07-24-2019, 02:19 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Some of you are so soft.

God forbid someone has a little fun.

Yep, Jags message board...where you come to get the street cred and get hard! LOL

Get hard? There are much better internet sites for that, but who am I to judge?

[BLEEP] Jackass. Show up with class. You’re amongst your teammates. Save the trash for the opponent if that’s your game. I love that he’s on the Jags, but that’s it. On another team, I probably hate the dude.

(07-24-2019, 03:58 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Hard to understand fans who want to get rid of a player who is universally considered elite at his position.

Makes zero sense. You want to keep those guys if you can.  

And we can.

This x 1000

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(07-24-2019, 09:31 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(07-24-2019, 03:58 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Hard to understand fans who want to get rid of a player who is universally considered elite at his position.

Makes zero sense. You want to keep those guys if you can.  

And we can.

This x 1000
He’s Nostradamus though.

I thought Ramsay's entrance was funny.. Not my money, so I don't care..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(07-24-2019, 10:04 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: He’s Nostradamus though.

Nostradamus was a lazy incompetent scam artist who didn't know what he was talking about whose predictions were massaged to fit later events with hindsight.

That was one of the corniest things I’ve ever seen. That being said I’m just happy he’s at camp, that’s really all that matters.

(07-25-2019, 10:38 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: That was one of the corniest things I’ve ever seen. That being said I’m just happy he’s at camp, that’s really all that matters.

Agreed completely.

That and I am glad he didn't slip and hurt himself getting out of that thing.

https://twitter.com/phillip_heilman/stat...35553?s=20

(Ogbuehi was reportedly taking 1st team RT reps earlier this morning)

(07-25-2019, 11:38 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/11544...02273?s=20

How is he supposed to perform with that haircut?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(07-25-2019, 11:40 AM)Rico Wrote: How is he supposed to perform with that haircut?
LOL 
High and tight in the pocket?  Hey, it's hot out there? 
I got nothin...

(07-23-2019, 05:26 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(07-23-2019, 05:07 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: Whats up with Armstead.  I missed the injury i think.

Also, thanks to whomever posted the steelers injury with the turf toe.

Hamstring.

Armstead has been cleared to practice in full. 

Marrone said the test that landed him on PUP was due to malfunctioning testing equipment.

(This post was last modified: 07-25-2019, 04:55 PM by Bullseye.)

https://www.1010xl.com/2019/07/25/jaguar...e-holdout/

Maybe Marrone was in a good mood because today is his birthday (Happy Borthday, coach Marrone).

Maybe it's a case of everyone being a contender in July.

Maybe it's a case of him wanting to be positive early in camp.

Maybe it's a true reflection of his feelings on these matters.

But he seems quite optimistic about all of these situations.  If there is reason for optimism, that's a good thing!