Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The out of left field. First round Jaguars Shocker pick!

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2017, 01:35 AM by Teal Time Radio.)

I know everyone will spaz cause no Sense of Humor anymore.  However lets hear your Outlandish First round pick.  No one can see coming and why?

With the Fourth Pick The Jaguars Select Mike Williams Clemson WR.

Reason.  Caldwell and Coughlin have decided by going all in with Blake.  Need more play makers on offense.   And will turn Blake into a pro system Spread offense.  With 4 receivers sets and option plays. 

And what better ways to make that splash.  Then add Williams to AR15, Hurns, and Lee.  Williams also could be lined up as TE in goal line and short yardage situations  (ala Wilford) 

MM is furious because Williams was supposed to be the tacks pick at 5. MM goes storming out of the war room. Muttering those Jags didn't need a wide receiver.

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If the Jaguars shock the NFL world in taking a WR with pick # 4 or in a trade down,  a solid or better case can be made that Corey Davis would be the best option over the long haul. 

OJ Howard

Dalvin Cook.

Any OL at #4

Quote:Any OL at #4

What he said. OR any QB

Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

Lol... Williams name always comes up in the "who is most likely to disappoint" conversation.

So, no.  That's not shocking coming from you.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Cook, Howard or Foster

Lamp or Watson at 4 would be a shocker

I have to say Watson

[Image: Brunell_sig_zps13c33193.jpg]

Shouldn't really be a shocker since Coughlin drafted Boseli. Cam Robinson. Our free agency has allowed us to, perhaps, take less for a trade. So I wouldn't be surprised if we trade back and take the tackle. 

Now lemme think...  :geek:  What should my avatar....

Teez Tabor

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

A week or two ago, I would've said McCaffrey.  But, that doesn't feel like quite as much as a stretch today.

I see that Kiper's Top 10 Board now has McC (#6) ahead of Fournette (#7).........

mixon

[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

Cam Robinson at 4... would be a shocker.

But.... a good shocker at that, lol.

Quote:Cam Robinson at 4... would be a shocker.

But.... a good shocker at that, lol.
Barnette destroyed him. 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Reuben Foster

'02

They could likely trade down and get Robinson later in the first, that would be ideal...

Quote:They could likely trade down and get Robinson later in the first, that would be ideal...

So would staying put and just taking Robinson at #35... and yes he might actually be there.

'02

Honestly i like Barrnett better than Thomas. Would be a bit of a shocker pick but id be ok with it
<p style="text-align:center;">[Image: 0mbt2.jpg]