Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Man, you all are some vulgar bastards.

Buuuuwwwwaaaaaa!!! You foul mouthed [BLEEP] are number one!!

https://www.firstcoastnews.com/article/s...5552270ad5
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Don't they realize how much we've lost over the past decade?

You'd cuss a lot too if your team had 9 losing seasons in the last 10 years, traded up to pick a guy like Gabbert over guys like JJ freaking Watt and Bran Anger over Russell Wilson, etc.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

I don't think using an internet message board is a good metric to measure by.

Really... the internet collects the worst of the worst people and gives them a shield to hide behind to say whatever they want.

d--- was the most commonly used word, probably as a retort to other fans making fun of us for sucking hahaha

*&**&$&^%$*(

Who uses redditt again. Lol, i dont even know what it's for really.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

(08-01-2019, 10:16 AM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: Who uses redditt again.  Lol, i dont even know what it's for really.

....... literally everyone under 40

(08-01-2019, 10:18 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(08-01-2019, 10:16 AM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: Who uses redditt again.  Lol, i dont even know what it's for really.

....... literally everyone under 40

I'm 34, well 35 this year, and i have never used it.  I don't know many people my age or younger that do either.  I guess just a certain crowd type.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=12864966]

[Image: th?id=OIP.HbfpuA9jz2S7EHlCMRpJ6AHaEw&pid=Api&rs=1]
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Reddit is I confusing for me and I’m 34
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

39 and I love Reddit and swear in front of women and children.

Well. Jacksonville IS a Navy Town. And a lot of us were probably raised up by sailors or former sailors. So a lot of us swear like sailors. I know I do. I let a lot of F-bombs fly at work just in passing. I try not to. But it's common speak for me.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

[BLEEP] yeah!

I'm in the "over 50" crowd for now and I know what reddit is and have been on there.  I don't frequent it often, but it's there.  Regarding the language that I use, I have toned down my use of "profanity" somewhat in my later years, especially since I've held some very "professional" jobs over the years.

In my personal life among family and trusted friends I use my vocabulary freely and have been known to use words that "aren't proper".  I was in The Navy back when it used to be cool and fun, and of course I "cussed like a sailor".  Sadly, The Navy has changed since then and they are more "politically correct".

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

[BLEEP].

NH3...
"AZANE"

[BLEEP] them.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

You fargin iceholes. Corksoakers.

(This post was last modified: 08-02-2019, 08:26 PM by Jags.)

(08-02-2019, 01:52 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: You fargin iceholes. Corksoakers.

I’ll translate for the rest of us...

You [BLEEP] [BLEEP], [BLEEP] suckers.

Now, we’re all in the loop.

Buncha degens from up country. [BLEEP] ten ply bud. Crushin sandos and big city slams ferda.

(08-02-2019, 10:18 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Buncha degens from up country. [BLEEP] ten ply bud. Crushin sandos and big city slams ferda.

Man I miss the +1 button right now.