Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen Ramsey Goes On Taylor Lewan's Podcast

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2019, 09:45 AM by VondyP.)

Well well well.... the Ramsey to Tennessee hype continues.
Tell me JagRags, how does it feel knowing your best player loves your most hated rival so much?

https://twitter.com/TaylorLewan77/status...3629976576

PS. Can I get a #SweepSweep?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He wants to join his daddy, Derrick Henry
[Image: V9hW2kPAQr8S1Jxg.jpg]

If you can’t beat’em...

When is the last time the Titans broke the bank on someone?

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2019, 09:38 AM by VondyP.)

(08-05-2019, 09:33 AM)jalenramseysays Wrote: When is the last time the Titans broke the bank on someone?

we made lewan and byard the highest paid at their position in the last 2 years (byard happened like 2 weeks ago).... so very recently.

(08-05-2019, 09:37 AM)VondyP Wrote:
(08-05-2019, 09:33 AM)jalenramseysays Wrote: When is the last time the Titans broke the bank on someone?

we made lewan and byard the highest paid at their position in the last 2 years (byard happened like 2 weeks ago).... so very recently.

Titans never go after marquee players in free agency. Jaguars do.

(08-05-2019, 09:46 AM)jalenramseysays Wrote:
(08-05-2019, 09:37 AM)VondyP Wrote: we made lewan and byard the highest paid at their position in the last 2 years (byard happened like 2 weeks ago).... so very recently.

Titans never go after marquee players in free agency. Jaguars do.

yeah and now you're in cap hell with nothing to show for it except an L streak to the titans

(08-05-2019, 09:56 AM)VondyP Wrote:
(08-05-2019, 09:46 AM)jalenramseysays Wrote: Titans never go after marquee players in free agency. Jaguars do.

yeah and now you're in cap hell with nothing to show for it except an L streak to the titans

Let me know the last time the Titans made it to the AFC Championship Game. I'll wait....

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2019, 12:24 PM by TrivialPursuit.)

No one cares about your inbred state or your crappy team in said inbred state.

Enjoy living in the worst state in the union. Beating out Kentucky and West Virginia is quite the accomplishment. Congrats.

Here's a true story - there's a family reunion coming up for my girl and they all want me there and it's in Tennessee and I told them flat out unless you move it from that crapstain of a state you won't see me there.

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2019, 02:30 PM by VondyP.)

(08-05-2019, 11:18 AM)jalenramseysays Wrote:
(08-05-2019, 09:56 AM)VondyP Wrote: yeah and now you're in cap hell with nothing to show for it except an L streak to the titans

Let me know the last time the Titans made it to the AFC Championship Game. I'll wait....

let me know the last time the jaguars won an AFC championship game.. i'll wait...

(08-05-2019, 11:19 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: No one cares about your inbred state or your crappy team in said inbred state.

false, your best player does, he loves us

I live in Nashville, TN and although I'm a Jaguars fan, I disagree with the hate on Tennessee as a state. It's not a bad place.

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2019, 11:24 PM by The Hammer.)

Few days ago, made Kevin Byard the highest paid safety................ while your star from the 2016 draft is waiting

(08-05-2019, 11:19 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: No one cares about your inbred state or your crappy team in said inbred state.

Enjoy living in the worst state in the union. Beating out Kentucky and West Virginia is quite the accomplishment. Congrats.

Here's a true story - there's a family reunion coming up for my girl and they all want me there and it's in Tennessee and I told them flat out unless you move it from that crapstain of a state you won't see me there.

lol, says a guy in Florida

[Image: tenor.gif]
[Image: V9hW2kPAQr8S1Jxg.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2019, 08:34 AM by VondyP.)

“It’d probably be either (Nashville) or Vegas,” Ramsey responded when asked.

well there you have it folks

(08-06-2019, 08:17 AM)VondyP Wrote: “It’d probably be either (Nashville) or Vegas,” Ramsey responded when asked.

When asked what?

We can’t win this throw down, folks. The tacks have punked us too many times. The ghost of Jeff Fisher still haunts our stadium (and apparently our heads). Hopefully the exorcism begins this season.

I love seeing all these tack trolls drooling over a Jags player.
LOL
Hell, three of the posters in this thread were trying to tell me Adoree Jackson was a better corner!!

HAAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Tacks got little too used to taking Jags trash (Cyp, Gabbert, Mularkey...) that they got little confused LOL
[Image: giphy.gif]

(08-05-2019, 09:30 AM)The Hammer Wrote: He wants to join his daddy, Derrick Henry

You say that like Jalen was involved in his 99 yard run lol; last i checked they ran away from him to the other side of the field.

I think the Jags will reassert themselves week 3 with Lewan suspended Wink The Titans will learn "Fathers day came early" when their left side is being eviscerated all. game. long.
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Ramsey won't be leaving Jacksonville. The Jags won't let him go.

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2019, 11:41 AM by VondyP.)

(08-06-2019, 10:08 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(08-06-2019, 08:17 AM)VondyP Wrote: “It’d probably be either (Nashville) or Vegas,” Ramsey responded when asked.

When asked what?

his ideal landing spot if he hits free agency, he also reiterated that he will not be giving the jags a discount and sounds basically like he plans on leaving jax

(08-06-2019, 10:55 AM)Firesky Wrote:
(08-05-2019, 09:30 AM)The Hammer Wrote: He wants to join his daddy, Derrick Henry

You say that like Jalen was involved in his 99 yard run lol; last i checked they ran away from him to the other side of the field.

dont worry, jalen mentioned he hates playing the titans the most because of the OL and derrick henry, hates playing against derrick henry and getting ran over. Smile