Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen Ramsey Goes On Taylor Lewan's Podcast

Tennessee is a great state and Nashville is a great town... although getting way too popular. Just too bad they have a football team that seems to have our number.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-06-2019, 01:15 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: https://twitter.com/BCBCouch/status/1158...00416?s=20

Damn, that's cold.

(08-05-2019, 09:27 AM)VondyP Wrote: Well well well.... the Ramsey to Tennessee hype continues.
Tell me JagRags, how does it feel knowing your best player loves your most hated rival so much?

https://twitter.com/TaylorLewan77/status...3629976576

PS. Can I get a #SweepSweep?

Nick Foles loves Tennessee?

(08-07-2019, 09:12 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(08-05-2019, 09:27 AM)VondyP Wrote: Well well well.... the Ramsey to Tennessee hype continues.
Tell me JagRags, how does it feel knowing your best player loves your most hated rival so much?

if nick foles is your best player you guys are in trouble

(08-07-2019, 03:13 PM)VondyP Wrote:
(08-07-2019, 09:12 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Nick Foles loves Tennessee?

Meanwhile, the NFL Network has been visiting camps and this happens on air... "were about to cut to Titans camp, and Steve chimed in, "they don't have a QB." Wish I could find the video. Savage.

https://twitter.com/UMPalot46/status/115...1989368837
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 08-07-2019, 11:27 PM by TurndownforWatt.)

(08-07-2019, 06:06 PM)B2hibry Wrote:
(08-07-2019, 03:13 PM)VondyP Wrote: if nick foles is your best player you guys are in trouble
Meanwhile, the NFL Network has been visiting camps and this happens on air... "were about to cut to Titans camp, and Steve chimed in, "they don't have a QB." Wish I could find the video. Savage.

https://twitter.com/UMPalot46/status/115...1989368837

LMAO.. I love Steve Smith.  Laughing

(08-07-2019, 03:13 PM)VondyP Wrote:

I would say it's calais or yannick...
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2019, 09:33 AM by JagsFansince1995.)

This thread makes me feel proud to be a Jags fan. Player says he may want to play for his home team if he hits free agency, and they go nutz. I guess we are suppose to feel bad that a rival teams' fans want our players that bad. This honestly just shows me ya'll admit yall suck at building your own roster and prefer the players we get. Carry on.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

(08-05-2019, 11:19 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: No one cares about your inbred state or your crappy team in said inbred state.

Enjoy living in the worst state in the union. Beating out Kentucky and West Virginia is quite the accomplishment. Congrats.

Here's a true story - there's a family reunion coming up for my girl and they all want me there and it's in Tennessee and I told them flat out unless you move it from that crapstain of a state you won't see me there.

I hate the Titans as much as any jag fan but dude Tennessee is actually an amazingly beautiful state. I’d take Tennessee over north east Florida in a heartbeat but I still hate the tacks
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(08-08-2019, 10:14 AM)EricC85 Wrote:
(08-05-2019, 11:19 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: No one cares about your inbred state or your crappy team in said inbred state.

Enjoy living in the worst state in the union. Beating out Kentucky and West Virginia is quite the accomplishment. Congrats.

Here's a true story - there's a family reunion coming up for my girl and they all want me there and it's in Tennessee and I told them flat out unless you move it from that crapstain of a state you won't see me there.

I hate the Titans as much as any jag fan but dude Tennessee is actually an amazingly beautiful state. I’d take Tennessee over north east Florida in a heartbeat but I still hate the tacks

I live in NW FL... it isn't any better this way in "lower Alabama"

Taylor Lewan ??

[Image: b-1.png]

(08-06-2019, 10:09 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: We can’t win this throw down, folks. The tacks have punked us too many times. The ghost of Jeff Fisher still haunts our stadium (and apparently our heads). Hopefully the exorcism begins this season.
Painful but true

[Image: 37kle7.jpg]

(08-08-2019, 06:09 PM)VondyP Wrote: [Image: 37kle7.jpg]
Ramsey’s sister has a nice [BLEEP]. I’d hit it.

I’m honestly over Jalen. Won’t miss him when he’s gone. Sure he’s a star, but he’s not worth the antics. If I was Coughlin i’d Trade him.

(08-08-2019, 06:09 PM)VondyP Wrote: [Image: 37kle7.jpg]
The fact the @ is MarcusMarigoata is FAIL enough.  Like really lmbo.  How can this be taken seriously with that at the top.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

(08-05-2019, 11:18 AM)jalenramseysays Wrote:
(08-05-2019, 09:56 AM)VondyP Wrote: yeah and now you're in cap hell with nothing to show for it except an L streak to the titans

Let me know the last time the Titans made it to the AFC Championship Game. I'll wait....

(08-06-2019, 10:59 AM)JagFanFirst Wrote: Ramsey won't be leaving Jacksonville. The Jags won't let him go.

(08-07-2019, 09:12 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

(08-08-2019, 09:32 AM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: This thread makes me feel proud to be a Jags fan.  Player says he may want to play for his home team if he hits free agency, and they go nutz.  I guess we are suppose to feel bad that a rival teams' fans want our players that bad.  This honestly just shows me ya'll admit yall suck at building your own roster and prefer the players we get.  Carry on.

lol the replies in this thread

[Image: giphy.gif]

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2020, 09:00 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(08-05-2019, 04:46 PM)Brett Wrote: I live in Nashville, TN and although I'm a Jaguars fan, I disagree with the hate on Tennessee as a state. It's not a bad place.

I've never been a fan of the state of Tennessee growing up BUT I've heard a lot of good things about it in the recent past --- Nashville booming, beautiful scenery, etc.   I've only driven I-75 / I-81 from ATL on my way to Pittsburgh which was pretty nice.

Getting TWO 1st round picks from the Rams helps.  

LA fans should be the most concerned given the price they paid in draft picks or the price they need to pay to sign him.

(04-24-2020, 06:13 PM)VondyP Wrote:
(08-05-2019, 11:18 AM)jalenramseysays Wrote: Let me know the last time the Titans made it to the AFC Championship Game. I'll wait....

(08-06-2019, 10:59 AM)JagFanFirst Wrote: Ramsey won't be leaving Jacksonville. The Jags won't let him go.

(08-08-2019, 09:32 AM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: This thread makes me feel proud to be a Jags fan.  Player says he may want to play for his home team if he hits free agency, and they go nutz.  I guess we are suppose to feel bad that a rival teams' fans want our players that bad.  This honestly just shows me ya'll admit yall suck at building your own roster and prefer the players we get.  Carry on.

lol the replies in this thread

[Image: giphy.gif]

Trolls are out early this year.