Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Another Clinton Associate commits "Suicide"

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2019, 12:35 PM by The Drifter.)

Jeffrey Epstein dead from apparent suicide in Manhattan jail cell; FBI investigating

Disgraced multimillionaire Jeffrey Epstein, who was accused of sex trafficking minors, died from an apparent suicide inside in Manhattan jail cell and the FBI is investigating, the Federal Bureau of Prisons confirmed Saturday.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epste...-jail-cell

Jeffrey Epstein's high-profile associates 'breathing a sigh of relief' after death: Deroy Murdock

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jeffrey-ep...oy-murdock
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

There is no deep state.

(08-10-2019, 01:40 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: There is no deep state.

You are aware your guy has a ton of connections with Epstein too right

[Image: Screen-Shot-2019-07-28-at-7.10.39-PM.png?w=1184&ssl=1]

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Hillary looks a lot like Trump in that photo.

I rarely buy into conspiracies, but this one checks all the boxes.

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2019, 04:25 PM by mikesez.)

Epstein had already said everything he's inclined to say. He was going to spend the rest of his life in jail regardless. The government could try to keep him alive, but they couldn't make him talk.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Interesting lack of activity in this thread

[Image: 190717074027-trump-jeffrey-epstein-1992-...ge-169.jpg]

Quote:(Epstein’s) a lot of fun to be with … It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.
- Donald Trump 2002

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(08-11-2019, 09:42 PM)JackCity Wrote: Interesting lack of activity in this thread

There's no need to discuss what was a foregone conclusion, everyone with dirt on the Clintons ends up the same way.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

That's ok when Trump is president he will lock her up...

Oh...

Is America great again yet?

(08-11-2019, 10:39 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(08-11-2019, 09:42 PM)JackCity Wrote: Interesting lack of activity in this thread

There's no need to discuss what was a foregone conclusion, everyone with dirt on the Clintons ends up the same way.

*Dirt on the Clinton's, Trump and lots of very powerful people who don't want people to know their proclivities.

(08-11-2019, 10:57 PM)lastonealive Wrote: That's ok when Trump is president he will lock her up...

Oh...

Is America great again yet?

Yes, it is. And getting greater every day despite the best efforts of the left.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2019, 12:47 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

It's borderline pathetic how people grasps at straws to try and attack the other side on this board, when the truth is so obvious. Who had more to gain from Epstein dying? Would that be the Clinton's even though they are basically out of politics and nobody talks about them anymore (with the exception of Trump), or the sitting President of the United States, who has a re-election bid coming up? Hmmm........ I wonder.......

[Image: 190708-epstein-trump-mn-1025_01adbc97bed...t-760w.jpg]

(08-12-2019, 12:47 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: It's borderline pathetic how people grasps at straws to try and attack the other side on this board, when the truth is so obvious. Who had more to gain from Epstein dying? Would that be the Clinton's even though they are basically out of politics and nobody talks about them anymore (with the exception of Trump), or the sitting President of the United States, who has a re-election bid coming up? Hmmm........ I wonder.......

Lol, Trump has no track record of such things and the entire media establishment out to get him. No chance.

But I'm sure you guys are champing at the bit for another Special Counsel to spend years and millions to get Trump this time! Sad.

(08-12-2019, 12:47 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: It's borderline pathetic how people grasps at straws to try and attack the other side on this board, when the truth is so obvious. Who had more to gain from Epstein dying? Would that be the Clinton's even though they are basically out of politics and nobody talks about them anymore (with the exception of Trump), or the sitting President of the United States, who has a re-election bid coming up? Hmmm........ I wonder.......

So you are saying President Trump ordered Epstein to be taken off suicide watch after trying to commit suicide and for his cellmate to be mysteriously transferred hours before the "suicide"? Yeah, I could see that.

And then you do it.

#ClintonBodyCount was trending at #3 yesterday with 100,000+ tweets
Then it just disappeared.
In the same moment we had a new viral hashtag...#TrumpBodyCount
..because everybody knows Trump murders anyone who has dirt on the Clintons.

IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING WHAT A PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATION AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE LOOKS LIKE, THIS IS ONE SMALL EXAMPLE

(08-12-2019, 08:17 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: #ClintonBodyCount was trending at #3 yesterday with 100,000+ tweets
Then it just disappeared.
In the same moment we had a new viral hashtag...#TrumpBodyCount
..because everybody knows Trump murders anyone who has dirt on the Clintons.

IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING WHAT A PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATION AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE LOOKS LIKE, THIS IS ONE SMALL EXAMPLE

It's a good thing the real world still operates outside the confines of social media. At least for the time being...

I'll put it this way, there's tons of highly influential people on this planet very happy they there was a hit on Epstein. Including the Clinton, Trumps, Royals etc etc

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2019, 11:05 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(08-12-2019, 10:56 AM)JackCity Wrote: I'll put it this way, there's tons of highly influential people on this planet very happy they there was a hit on Epstein. Including the Clinton, Trumps, Royals etc etc

Exactly.  Include me, as a taxpayer, on the list as well.

The part that I find very interesting is the fact that the victims who were speaking out will no longer have much media interest.  By Friday, this will be archived as Old News and other news will move to the forefront from a media perspective.